It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i broke away from something that was trying to take me over?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
ok, so today i experienced something rather out of the ordinary and pretty crazy but it was something that i experienced.
So i was at my friends house today and i was laying down on his couch and i started breathing a little weird.. it felt like i had some kind of lump in my throat, but this was like i was breathing fine but there was some kind of energy of some type going down my throat to my chest? it wasnt anything really weird.. im just saying it kinda felt like something like that but idk.. anyways i was still laying down and i had my eyes closed when my mind started to race and it felt like deep down in my consciousness i started to realize something? but my mind started to race and i pictured in my head my two eyes.. and i could see my eyes and where my eyes connected to my whole body and its energy... not really visual but just as if you were picturing it in your head or something.. and then it felt as if there was this type of energy almost engulfing the energy around my eyes and my consciousness started to engulf and push back away that other energy around my eyes and as i kept picturing me surrounding my eyes and pushing this other energy away i started to feel my body tingle and a kind of refreshing feeling about my body the more i started to take over... and the more it started to tingle my body i started to sit up and then it started tingling all the way down to my toes, and i instantly noticed the sounds around me were starting to be more of a crisp sound, and i felt almost refreshed.. It didnt really freak me out that much because it felt like something that was good, and it felt like i took back control of my own mind somehow?.. even though i hadnt had any problems with something trying to take me over??
What i think..is that.. lately iv kind been into astral projection and wanting to do things like that and leave your spirit from your body.. and that was something that was pretty interesting, but i think that i was kinda being controlled almost by another energy and it made me interested in that kind of stuff to try and take me over or something??.. like if i were to astral project it would have had the chance to take over my phsyical body....
but now i feel as if i were saved..... and the weird thing also is that after that happened to me.. i started to talk to myself in my head.. as if there were other beings also talking with me?... and those beings felt like angels of some sorts??... but i mean it could be me just thinking inside my head talking to myself making up conversations in my head????.. idk.. it was pretty crazy..
what do you guys think about this. .is it weird?.. or am i going crazy?...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by willrush

You're not crazy!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Both your stories seem to have some similarities there... Each of you have only experienced something like this once? Anything comparable ever happen while asleep? It's interesting you were conscious when this happened.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

wow i just read it.. that seems pretty crazy too!
and i also feel like this is something other people might experience too.. but for me i wasnt being totally controlled by this energy.. it was more like the energy let me be able to take back total control of myself.. as if i didnt have total control before? but it was also like i gained more control over my spirit also.. like i feel like the real me isnt the phsyical me, like my body is just a useless body without my actual soul in it?.. but idk.. it was a pretty weird experience.. the only thing was there was nothing physical about it so im not quite sure what to think about.. but in my mind it felt like whatever it was that was happening was some REAL #!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
this may help

www.spiritportal.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
Both your stories seem to have some similarities there... Each of you have only experienced something like this once? Anything comparable ever happen while asleep? It's interesting you were conscious when this happened.

yes this was the only kind of experience like this iv had... but i have not had anything like this happen when i was asleep.. i have never really had anything crazy happen while im asleep.. that i notice haha..
but it really felt like a strong godly energy.. like a strong religious type of energy.. if that makes sense?..

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Sounds like a light demonic encounter. I have had similar. I was singled out because I am a receiver of sorts. Computers work better around me. Antennas pick up better quality transmissions near me.
I feel like something is shifting in magnetics.

My girlfriend is the opposite of me. She breaks anything electronic. I have come to understand she has a strong magnetic field around here. Her presence keeps me safe.

I read Bone's story too. I would be careful guys. You may wish to form some spiritual or energetic defenses. Seems things are getting more intense.
edit on 6/14/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Sounds just like a conscious astral projection, nothing is trying to take you over.

Next time that happens, discard all these doubts you were having and watch you successfully project.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Demon possession, Angels would have just sat on the couch next to you rather than trying to infiltrate you.

Time to cast those buggers back down the Abyss before it is too late!

Same goes for you too Bone75, I read your link and I have to agree with AriesJedi

Originally posted by AriesJedi
I have seen this happen to someone personally and it is not nice.
All the person's body movements were taken over and the 'entity inside' killed. I will not say what they killed.
When the entity left the person vomitted.

And yes it is coming to a lot of people.
A combination of neuroexcitotoxins,(aspartame, MSG, etc), radiation exposure and the magnetosphere being bombarded, is going to help the entities share your bodies. And illegal drugs helps them in too. (The above person was on illegal drugs.)

And Revelation 9v3-6 describes what is going to happen. Interdimensional beings.

And there are probably only a few spiritual people (not religious) that will be able to know this information and I am one of them.

TIPS I have discovered, get off all sweetners and MSG.
Stop all drugs.
Take zinc and VIT C in high amounts as they are natural chelaters.
Wear magnets or iron.

If I discover any more I will tell you.

BTW the most important tip I can give you, is give your life to God, keep all His 613 laws and get to know Jesus.

In the future, even if you are not a Christian, I would recommend invoking the name of Christ during such an episode. Some would say that only works if you are Christian but we are all Gentiles outside of Judaism so we are under "Grace".

Binding, Rebuking, and Commanding Evil Spirits

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by reflexlm
Sounds just like a conscious astral projection, nothing is trying to take you over.

Next time that happens, discard all these doubts you were having and watch you successfully project.

yeah.. well that would be pretty crazy.. have you ever done it?...
if you have.. do you know of any ways that things can go bad when astral projecting?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

You can take or leave this advice , believe it or not . This astral projecting is assisted by demonic entities that befriend you for the sole purpose of you eventually allowing them to take hold of your body . Astral projecting is actually inter dimensional travel and can only cause you serious harm in the end . Many people do it nut when they are taken over they will never know it and the demonic entity has access to our existance thru your body , they do not I repeat do not relinquish control .

Believe me or not but if you play with fire you will eventually get burned .

One last thing Willrush if you have never ever trusted the advice of a stranger then please do now and if you do not believe me I will give you a simple test , next this happens and when it gets real intense Call out on the name of Jesus and the event will cease immediately .
edit on 09/06/2012 by Azadok2day because: Add a thought

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I can't really get into it here because of the T&C but if you read about a '___' trip you'd be amazed at how similar your stories sound to being on that particular alkaloid. Trust me on this,....I've experienced the same thing on that particular alkaloid. I personally think that when we cross the galactic center that we'll be vibrating on a frequency that will make most people crazy because they can't conceive of the oneness at all. We'll see I guess. I think that we're already experiencing some form of vibrational shift, what you've experienced for example, but it will really tune us all in when we cross the plane or align with it I mean.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Demon possession, Angels would have just sat on the couch next to you rather than trying to infiltrate you.

Time to cast those buggers back down the Abyss before it is too late!

Same goes for you too Bone75, I read your link and I have to agree with AriesJedi

Originally posted by AriesJedi

i would agree with you... angels wouldnt infiltrate the body.. but it didnt feel like any kind of body take over at all... it felt like i was helped by another being of some sorts get rid of some kind of evil energy.. or just some kind of energy that wasnt my own.. idk
but it was all done through my mind. whatever the beings were they didnt take control of me. they helped me through talking into my deep consciousness.. a part of my conscious that felt like i never really have been before?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day

You can take or leave this advice , believe it or not . This astral projecting is assisted by demonic entities that befriend you for the sole purpose of you eventually allowing them to take hold of your body . Astral projecting is actually inter dimensional travel and can only cause you serious harm in the end . Many people do it nut when they are taken over they will never know it and the demonic entity has access to our existance thru your body , they do not I repeat do not relinquish control .

Believe me or not but if you play with fire you will eventually get burned .

I totally agree with you!.. this is the thought i had in the back of my mind.. that if i left my body.. then there is a chance my body can be taken over by another spirit....
and this i feel like is what i was freed from!.. i felt like i was freed from being interested in wanting to astral project.. like there was some different energy controlling my interests and making me want to astral project just for it to be able to have a chance to take over my body... I feel like my experience was not with any dimensional beings but beings that are much more peaceful and more powerful in their energy than inter-dimensional beings.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by willrush

Originally posted by reflexlm

yeah.. well that would be pretty crazy.. have you ever done it?...
if you have.. do you know of any ways that things can go bad when astral projecting?

Yes this has happened to me while trying to take a nap on the couch and like you, I had been researching astral projection. The feelings of projecting out of your body are really unique and it can be a shocker, thus scaring you out of it and if you're not well informed, leaving you thinking it's some sort of demonic possession. Projecting is perfectly safe, you have total control of your experience and can always will yourself out of it if you encounter fearful situations. Don't listen to people saying 'entities' can take control of you body while you're 'out', etc. It's just fear-mongering talk.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Here is a dream thread that has a very clear insight in my opinion!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I will reiterate the fact these entities will do anything to win favor and by no means will they tip their hand as to their true intentions . Believe me when I say this next time and there will be a next time call out the name of Jesus and then you will see there true colors . Peace .

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
What happened to you was NOT a demon. I feared that possibility as well after reading AriesJedi's post. What happened to me was conformation that I have been right all along. The world's religions are ALL false. Anyone who claims that "the only way to God or Heaven is through me" is a liar and a fraud and is only here to deceive you.

There are 2 entities that dwell within the minds of each and every one of us. There is our free will... and there is God. At the moment, our free will is our primary consciousness. God is only in our minds to OBSERVE and to guide us.

Think back to when you first found out that babies don't come from storks or Santa Claus, I don't care if you're a man or a woman. When you first saw a woman carrying a child in her womb, and you understood what was going on there, you were filled with wonder and amazement. You were young and innocent and couldn't even conceive that someone would want to kill that baby for any reason whatsoever. Why? Because IT IS WRONG! Did you need some magic book to tell you that? No. Did you need your daddy's preacher to tell you that? No. Well why not? Ladies and gentlemen... meet GOD.

We spend our whole lives either listening to the voice (for lack of a better word) that guides us or denying it. We know when we have done something wrong, and we know when we've done something right. How do we know? Pay attention to your emotions folks. I am tingling as a write this because I am doing something right.

So how can I be so sure? Because since my experience at the airport, I have had another.
And I will be more than happy to tell you about it... after my shower
Stay tuned!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

So about 3 weeks ago, I had just gotten out of the shower after a hard days work. As I walked into the room (I was at a hotel), something on the television caught my attention. So I sat on the edge of the bed and began to watch. After a couple of minutes, I heard a deep electronic sounding bass tone and I began to tingle. It started in the back of my neck at the base of my skull and spread through the rest of my body from there.

Given my previous experience at the airport, I knew exactly what was about to happen. So I laid down on the bed face first and I tried to shake it off because I was terrified. At that moment it was as if my mind suddenly opened up. I heard a song. It was like some sort of tribal ceremonial chanting with drums, but it had an electric feel to it like techno. The rhythm of this song took my emotions on a sort of roller coaster ride. I felt horror, love, pain, desire, anger, hate, joy, etc.... and then there was peace. I thought of my children, my parents, my brothers and sisters, my friends... and then there was peace. I thought of my life, my career, where I've been, where I haven't been, things I still wanted to do... and then there was peace.

I'm not talking about any ordinary peace or contentment here people. I'm talking DIVINE PEACE. If you think love is the most powerful emotion there is, then you haven't felt anything yet. What happened is God came out of his role as observer and took over as my primary consciousness. He let me view the world through his eyes so to speak, and in that moment I understood everything.

Then just as quickly as it came on, everything was normal again. Except for one thing, the tingling at the base of my skull. For some reason I visualize that tingle as a little blue spinning galaxy.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75
What happened to you was NOT a demon. I feared that possibility as well after reading AriesJedi's post. What happened to me was conformation that I have been right all along. The world's religions are ALL false. Anyone who claims that "the only way to God or Heaven is through me" is a liar and a fraud and is only here to deceive you.

There are 2 entities that dwell within the minds of each and every one of us. There is our free will... and there is God. At the moment, our free will is our primary consciousness. God is only in our minds to OBSERVE and to guide us.

Think back to when you first found out that babies don't come from storks or Santa Claus, I don't care if you're a man or a woman. When you first saw a woman carrying a child in her womb, and you understood what was going on there, you were filled with wonder and amazement. You were young and innocent and couldn't even conceive that someone would want to kill that baby for any reason whatsoever. Why? Because IT IS WRONG! Did you need some magic book to tell you that? No. Did you need your daddy's preacher to tell you that? No. Well why not? Ladies and gentlemen... meet GOD.

We spend our whole lives either listening to the voice (for lack of a better word) that guides us or denying it. We know when we have done something wrong, and we know when we've done something right. How do we know? Pay attention to your emotions folks. I am tingling as a write this because I am doing something right.

So how can I be so sure? Because since my experience at the airport, I have had another.
And I will be more than happy to tell you about it... after my shower
Stay tuned!!!

This is something i have started to think about right after my experienece!
I started to realize that there is the physical body consciousness... our free will consciousness .. and there is our spiritual consciousness.. the god in us...
thats what i have been thinking about since i had the experience, and that was only my first one!
I felt just a little glimpse of what god is like. But you are right on with all that stuff brotha!.
i know how you feel about the tingling in your body, i get it and it even tingles my mind a little bit in a way.

And to your other post.... That sounds f***ing crazy! and so awesome!.
I can only imagine how that would be and feel and how i would handle something like that happening.
But i feel the best for you!, i know you are headed in the right direction with life! it sure sounds like it.
I feel like this is happening because something is going to happen soon!?

Have you gotten that feeling at all through any of your experiences?
like this is happening to you for a reason? like something is going to happen soon and that you need to be fully with god before it happens?
Im not sure if you have had anything like that but in my experience right after my mind started going and i started to think that this was for a reason, there is going to be something bad happening soon.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join