It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carnivale....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I love the HBO series Carnivale.. Anyone heard anything 'bout when it's supposed to be back on???

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I'd like to have a dvd of all them, it's a great series!

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I watched the show a few times but never really got into it. No idea when it'll be back..

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I don't really watch TV, the only two shows I'll actually bother looking out for are Carnivale and The Sopranos. I think Carnivale is fantastic, it's slow moving but there's just something captivating about it that I can't put my finger on. I'm over half way through the season now and the actual plot for where this is actually all going is still not really known, but I can't turn away from it. lol

One of the best things about it is that it's still not entirely clear who is good and who is evil between Nick Stahls character and Clancy Brown, it's very intriguing.

What's also got to be said is the original music for the show is fantastic, I'd love to get ahold of the soundtrack but with most shows they often just do highlights of the season, and they're almost never your actual highlights.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Attention ..... HBO has finally stared re-showing season 1 of Carnivale....
it' started last week... either Saturday, or Sunday nights at 8:00 pm central time...

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Excellent show...I heard it was originally cancelled due to low ratings but they finally decided to try another season. It was either to start around Christmas or the beginning of next year I believe.

new topics

top topics

join