It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington DC UFO spotted Being hauled down the road!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
A rash of reports of a UFO being hauled through Washington, D.C.

Come to find out much like reports from similar incident about 6 months ago it was a unmanned drone with its wings missing. =/ Guess no advanced alien techs for us.

usnews.msnbc.msn.com...

Hmm. Do you think people are to quick to classify something unknow? Take it as a lesson i'd say. People are way to eager to see Aliens and Demons.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
From the photo it does not look like a X-47B.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

IT looks just like one with the wings off. lmao. I'm not sure how any reasonable person couldn't see that. Keep a open mind but don't let your brain fall out.

Before making that conclusion did u even bother to look up pictures of one with the wings off? Oh and its white because its warped in something to protect it from dmg as its moved.

edit on 14-6-2012 by Chargeit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

Looks a little like the ship from Flight of the Navigator

But I agree with AsuspiciousMANappears, it does not really look like a X-47B. Although we have little to no reason to believe otherwise. Its wings could very well be detachable for transport.

I mean come on, why would they haul anything super secret or covert without a covering or any kind of protection down an everyday street.

All I can say is I bet the guy who took that picture felt like he was in the X-files universe that day.

edit on 14-6-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

LOOK UP PICTURES OF THE DRONE BEFORE ASSUMING IT COULDN'T BE ONE.

Lmao. really. people say skeptics aren't open to reason yet their unwilling to even do a little research before branding something ET.

That Link is a side view of a x-47b. Compare and assume.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Reread my post and tell me where I seriously imply that it is anything other than a legit aircraft.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye

Reread my post and tell me where I seriously imply that it is anything other than a legit aircraft.

Sorry if I seemed like I was attacking. I'm just saying its clearly a drone. Still I can easily see how it would be misidentified as unknow.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
well there I was looking at msnbc and thinking they're pullung a funny.

Hmm, that dont look like any sort of vehicle we or the super dudes use to fly.

jesus, are they asking for conspiracy sites to blow up in madness?

That thing would 1000% do my head in seeing it drive up the road, and then have the milirats say it's a shh shhh plane, begs my question; WTF

hah.. they ask for it, those idiots...

if they have things (from what I've only seen on that site) that appear to shaped, and they fly.. gah.. *UP YOURS GOVERNMENT. THANKS A LOT..*

hrrrr

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Yeah I know people can be crazy

Here is an even better photo of the X47 from a side view, I have no doubt it has been mistaken for a UFO many many times.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
So I see the title of the thread, click the link, come in here and see this. Has to be a way to get everyone on board about titles of threads, disclaimers ie (Actually a damned drone) and I would at least be content... Anymore it seems if the thread doesn't have Jim Oberg's name in it, their is nothing to learn sigh.

link   

Originally posted by Openeye

Yeah I know people can be crazy

Here is an even better photo of the X47 from a side view, I have no doubt it has been mistaken for a UFO many many times.

Those SWINES *Shakes fist*

what do they expect man.. "No uhh we have no idea about UFO's... Ohhh you mean those funny planes we have that look like UFO's? Oh woops sorry about that.."

*SHAKES FIST*

link   

Originally posted by vance
So I see the title of the thread, click the link, come in here and see this. Has to be a way to get everyone on board about titles of threads, disclaimers ie (Actually a damned drone) and I would at least be content... Anymore it seems if the thread doesn't have Jim Oberg's name in it, their is nothing to learn sigh.

There's a lot to learn. Think before you assume.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

Yea good picture man. It looks just like the DC UFO but with wings. I mean i'm not sure that people realize that thing is something like 88 foot long with its wing's on. They have to remove them to move it. Then they have to wrap it to protect it from the elements. Does it resemble a classic UFO yes. Does that make it one? No.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You are correct. I have learned just because a thread title might appear interesting, does not make it so.
I am always thinking and a lot of times open minded. I have been here a long time - thinking...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
thing is "ufo's" like this one have been reported for decades before america had drone technology.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

...and one could conjecture that in a decade or 2, we could have time distortion (travel)

devices that allow passage through a few dimensions. Attach one of those to an XB-47 -

and Ken Arnold's 1947 sightings, MIB, and somehow even MJ12 starts to make more sense.

Strange days when saucer drones are transported in open sight on highways. Get used to it.
edit on 6/14/2012 by drphilxr because: punctuation

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Remove drone and add in the high tech device for the time and there you have it. I believe 100% in Alien life. But me wanting to believe doesn't get in the way of my logic. Assume earthly explanations 1st people.

Maybe if we all try hard to explain sightings with earthly craft/beings before saying "ALIEN" People will quit taking this subject as the joke of crazy people in tin hats?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Yes, it's the X-47B. This is the second one to be shipped across the country from one test site (Edwards AFB, CA) to another (NAS Patuxent River, MD). The wings had to be removed from the airframe so that it would fit on the nation's highways. Both times, Northrop Grumman officials tried to forestall the inevitable "flying saucer" reports by leaving the landing gear down and locked so that bystanders could clearly see that it is an airplane. Unfortunately, too many people are more willing to believe a fantastic explanation than a mundane one, and the news media fans the flames.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

They asked for it? No, THEY ASKED FOR IT! Why on earth would our military "Parade" this thing in public, in the first place? Why are there lights on the trailer pointing up illuminating this thing? "Oh, its just a drone", wink wink..

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It is the X-47B...Looks just like it minus the wings. You would have to be blind not to see it.

-SAP-
edit on 14-6-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join