It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HBO's Game of Thrones Puts GW Bush's head on a steak after Decapitation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I dont think a head is very good garnish for steak.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MastaShake

Not much meat on a head. And I doubt Bush's brawn would have amounted to much

But seriously, they resused a prop for convenience. No-one noticed who the head was originally modelled on. I'm sure if they had a prop of the Queen's head or the Pope's head or even my head they'd have done the same. If it had been mine I'd have been quite proud!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well, it is the Barack Hussein Obama network. His first initials are a variation of HBO so it comes as no surprise they want to murder the former sitting POTUS.

I guess this means those that dislike BHO can display his head on a stick without interpretation?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Any of you that actual think this is some sort of an issue are so asleep and so blind it wouldn't matter the conversation between the left or right. You have no actual awareness of what is going on around you if you consider this to be worthy of even talking about.

Wake up............. This is an issue? Do any of you still believe in the "left" or the "right"? seriously? No wonder we have a government like we do, we have so many sheep that are willing to side with the right hand of the devil or the left hand they FORGET they ARE in HELL to begin with.

Get your heads out of your ass......

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I own the blu-ray to the show, and it was brought up in the commentary section. According to them, it was purely that they needed heads for decoration. By the time they started filming the scene, they were scrambling for any heads that they could grab. He said it was not meant to be a political message.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join