It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind trip through metaphor 5. Pirates of the Caribbean.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Mind trip through metaphor 5.

A metaphor is like a story in a story. It's subliminal, hidden, and I see them all the time and it's like consciousness trying to say something to us. Many try to say,someone is doing this to us, we are being controlled, we are being indoctrinated. And for anyone not of sound mind, this would drive them absolutely crazy. But I see this far to much for it to be like this. Art, song, music, movie, book and real life. Could all these artists, musicians, actors, writers, producers, etc all be on the same agenda. NO WAY. Absolutely not. Yes they are affiliated, but to consciousness. This is where it all comes from.
Just yesterday I was watching one of the pirates of the Caribbean films. Wow. There where two ships in a huge whirlpool. One ship had our heroes on board, the other the baddies. Locked in this spin, fighting. Baddies get sucked down and our heroes escape.
Then the heroes are just about to get annihilated by the armada.(gov). Out of nowhere, the baddies return, to take side with our heroes (turns out they where good, they just never new it)and totally obliterate the armada.

flic.kr...

I saw this symbolic. The good and the bad came together to fight the ugly. Yep, the good the bad and the ugly. That old film had the same metaphorical story, from all them years ago. When will we all get it?
Consciousness is telling us what to do. When are we going to stop watching and saying, wow that was good, and become the story that seems to keep replaying over and over? When we live this movie we will have the next one to play.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

new topics

join