It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philosophying creation and existence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
If humans, animals and everything in physical existence were created from "Stardust" and a big bang.. what was the initial act that caused a bang in the first place? Nothing cannot come from nothing, because that makes no sense and is just impossible.

I agree. Nothing cannot come from nothing. So, where did your god come from? Where did your universal consciousness come from? If you can't answer this, then you haven't answered anything.

You need to go back and get rid of your belief system's fatal internal contradiction. Unless you are okay with presenting an emergence theory that's no better than evolution or the Big Bang or any of the other non-origin theories that waste everyone's time. If your theory depends on a convoluted flood of semantics, or the faith-based acceptance of a non-physical infinite intelligence that somehow invented a completely incompatible physical existence and stapled it to an equally incompatible time continuum, then you haven't got an emergence theory. You've got a creation narrative, and that's very different than an emergence theory.

You had it right in that first paragraph, and then you walked right off on it without dealing with that initial accurate assessment. By inventing a fully conscious intelligence without explaining how that full conscious intelligence came into existence, you're putting the ultimate horse before the ultimate cart, unless you actually think that a rock or a tree is more sophisticated and progressively developed than the mind of God. Personally, I don't see rocks and trees as being all that complex. Not even as complex as the mind of a human being.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by LoveisanArt

HAHAHAHA! I love how you wrote:

Calm down old man winters

The answers are simple; the consciousness of the spirit which integrates with the human fetal during pregnancy.

^ your missing the point.. nothingness in physical reality.. the Spirit creates the physical realm. Physical realm cannot create itself, there is no spiritual-force to do so.. without the spirit something can not come from nothing.. but everything comes from spiritual-creation.

I hope you didnt choke with that outburst my friend

~ Love is an art

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

If humans, animals and everything in physical existence were created from "Stardust" and a big bang.. what was the initial act that caused a bang in the first place? Nothing cannot come from nothing, because that makes no sense and is just impossible.

I agree. Nothing cannot come from nothing. So, where did your god come from? Where did your universal consciousness come from? If you can't answer this, then you haven't answered anything.

You need to go back and get rid of your belief system's fatal internal contradiction. Unless you are okay with presenting an emergence theory that's no better than evolution or the Big Bang or any of the other non-origin theories that waste everyone's time. If your theory depends on a convoluted flood of semantics, or the faith-based acceptance of a non-physical infinite intelligence that somehow invented a completely incompatible physical existence and stapled it to an equally incompatible time continuum, then you haven't got an emergence theory. You've got a creation narrative, and that's very different than an emergence theory.

You had it right in that first paragraph, and then you walked right off on it without dealing with that initial accurate assessment. By inventing a fully conscious intelligence without explaining how that full conscious intelligence came into existence, you're putting the ultimate horse before the ultimate cart, unless you actually think that a rock or a tree is more sophisticated and progressively developed than the mind of God. Personally, I don't see rocks and trees as being all that complex. Not even as complex as the mind of a human being.

This is philosiphy, and we live in a convulated universe.. so everything is convulated until understood correctly. Being a minor of awaresness (human-conscious) it is very hard to understand the entirety of creation and spirit and all the knowledge behind both. You cant expect every human being to understand such a complexity of creation and layers of realities.. .

The creator (fully conscious intelleigene as you say) is much higher and complete then any of yours and myselve's awareness combined.. we cannot reach such a level of complete awarenses or we would not be able to incarnate as humans in such a dense reality, our energy would disingrate the human vessel.. Where creator came from ? That is beyond a stupid question.. I do not have that awareness or knowledge, I dont think there are many who understand the spiritual-creator itself, at least in this and the next layers of realtiy.. it's too far to comprehend for a human mind.

My spiritual journey just started, I can compare myself as the Phoenix rising from its ashes, about to journey to its destiny. At 20 years old, I have time to have much more spiritual expereinces and synchronicities.

By the way.. your blabbling about trees and rocks and their complexity.. did you know it is impossible to replicate a tree? Humans do not come close to that technology. Why do you think your awareness is so ultimate and everything else is fantasy and hazy? Im truly curious as to what your experiences on your path are? Please share, this is a thread of Philosiphy, not fantasy.. instead of disagreeing and bashing, offer your own insight on creation, awareness, reality..

I am very very aware that I do not understand the convulated creation; and there are many ahead of me on their journeys to truth, many who have are much higher in awareness and spirit then myself. But I do not compete.. it is an everlasting 'game' of growth and expereince, that of Soul-Journey.

If you have anything you would like to share of your own experiences or philosiphies, that would be perfect
No need to be bold and bash everything you cant make sense of.. I dont understand creation, but I will not bash it. I am highly aware my spiritual journey of Earth has just begun.

~ Love is an art

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Your thoughts are energy, and energy is very important. Your thoughts have manifesting abilities, and much more, realize this and you wouldnt waste your time thinking of dumb things and clogging your mind with useless information and ideas..

Even when I was failing I still didn't think dumb things - I thought about outstanding abilities, understanding of a world utopia - I thought of the secret to the spirit of life - the true meaning of love, the true demonstration of holding the conscious ability to love and knowledge to understand we are all showing our ability to love every single second like a diamond watch in a shop window, yet none of the ignorant world seems to know.

How can those un-spiritual people, who are less aware of their whole existence argue with this?

They can argue very easily. I am very surprised, that myself some time ago acted like others - I argued. What was the basis of the argue? A selfish need, not unjustified, but need as a want for a purpose. It may be an easy thing to let someone, even if ignorant or knowledgable, to argue. Just through tough observation was I able to learn that I must agree with someone verbally even though I do not agree with them in my mind - which is what nobody does thus creating the arguement.

They have forgotten themselves long ago, and only look into their 5-sensory reality for answers, growth and development.. and where has that gotten humans in the past few centuries?

A favorite part of past history was the dark ages, I actually believe that there were more clouds and it was more dark because the world as a whole was in deep ignorance and the weather was depicting it as a result.

Spirit body (Your higher conciousness) >> Mental body (your open consciousness/thought energy) >> Physical body (Your lowest consciousness) + You have your emotional body.

So you can see where your "random" thoughts come from, higher points of consciousness. Your physical body is always distracted from the other parts of your existence/being. And this is why it is so valuable and important too reconnect with your spirit-self, to guide and enlighten you "down-here.

I truly believe, and I want to put it in practice, like more than ever before.
edit on 17-6-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

very wise my friend, thank you for your response

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join