It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Ron and Rand knows is the USA will COLLAPSE Before the Election: SGT Report with Mike Rivero

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Interesting - every time one of these doom and gloom predictions gets past without an event someone else makes another.
SGT Report is a pro gold and silver YouTube channel with some pretty interesting guests, I agree some kind of deal was struck and we are not privy as to why the Paul's Betrayed the citizens of this nation - Pauls had us all fooled or do they know something the rest of us dont.

edit on 13-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
At this time I am on a slow conxn. So no video. Is it stated what causes the collapse? It must be something huge. Look at all that has happened around the world. Look at Syria. Has it collapsed? How about Greece. No collapse their yet. Close, yes, but no collapse. So what event is huge enough to cause the collapse of the world's most powerful nation? Seems the person making the claims is close to calling treason, which would not surprise me, but can you text out the details?
edit on 13-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

SGT Report didn't layout the cause of the collapse - however, on Bill Deagle made a case for the same time frame as a panic caused by Fukushima will cause money to be worthless, and he made his case - let me post it so you can listen to it as well. - Everything I'm looking at suggest something really bad this way comes - before the Fall. to many drums beating to get a clear message as of yet...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hopefully not, I haven't got my shotgun yet

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

what are you going to do with a shot gun ? - remember they took your Front Doors GPS coordinates during the Census. a shot gun cant shoot down a space based weapons platform - and its basically worthless against a drone as well - I think you need to get creative - swat usually shows up in force. you may want to make them be in certain places for certainly they didn't plan for that.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The delay in response was to listen to the OP's videos. I would like to touch on a few topics with relevance to both videos. For anyone who doesn't understand the worldwide financial process currently in place I suggest they listen to the second video. This is the same system that has been in place for generations. He touches on how Hitler inherited a pre WWII Germany that was financially on it's knees. Through public projects such as the autobahn and instilling Germany's own backed currency not dependent on the European banking system, Germany recovered within two years. There are theories that this is what actually led to armed conflict. I do not deny or condone the horrors of the Holocaust. Undoubtedly there were other motives that led Hitler to attain the power he desired. The argument I would make is that we never got the whole story on what really transpired during that conflict. Once again, with the Gaddafi situation we see history repeating itself. This is what happens to you as a leader of a country if you try to buck the system. We also have JFK as an example.There are many shady dealings with corporate interests during WWII, Such as the Standard Oil I.G Farben collusion. Many, many red flags become apparent when you begin to research the conflict.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
As far as Ron and Rand Paul is concerned. I think there are two reasons for his endorsement. One is that through the endorsement Ron Paul ensures he will get his place at the RNC. I think Ron Paul finds it important to have the opportunity he didn't get last cycle. Two, I think they may try to give Rand Paul a run in the Presidential cycle in 2016. The endorsement will gain favor within the conservative base, something that his father currently doesn't have. Unfortunately, if this is the plan, and Rand echoes the same ideas of his father he will be shunned just the same. There is no compromise with the establishment. It's nothing more than political posturing within the system. Why some are so upset over the endorsement I don't really get. This is how it works. As far as Ron Paul the candidate. I maintain he was never going to be allowed the nomination. Period......End of story. Even if he was, he doesn't have that cutthroat ability needed to stand up to the establishment. To beat this system we need someone who doesn't care about political etiquette. We need someone who will light some @$$e$ on fire in front of everyone, no holding back. You could see it with Ron Paul. There was so much he wanted to say, but was afraid to do so, as it went against political etiquette. I think when whoever the person is that has that ability steps forward he/she will have much more support than anticipated. You can feel it in American culture, we're looking for that person that's not afraid to bang heads with the system. One catylist and it will become a snowball effect. I like Ron Paul as a candidate, and I love his ideology. I just think he wasn't the right person at the right time.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D
...I like Ron Paul as a candidate, and I love his ideology. I just think he wasn't the right person at the right time.

Unfortunately, there are no "right" people. And I fear that the right time has long passed.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
SGT is good stuff, some of the guests are a little out there and not everything said on the show has come true, but he interviews some really interesting people and gives a lot of citations and whatnot. I'm subscribed on YouTube. If you like SGT, you should also check out Fabian4Liberty and Greg Mannarino as well.

new topics

top topics

join