It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey! What About Education?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
You want to hear something alittle quirky about our educational system?

My school just spent 1 MILLION DOLLARS on a new football stadium, but the water fountains are broken down, half of the cieling tiles are missing (literally, some friends and I went out and researched it), there is mold in the lockers, and air conditioning? Well, let's just say it's a 50/50 chance everyday.

The city won't pass a bond giving the schools more money because it would raise taxes. But alas, their taxes went up anyways, and the increase went towards a 1 million dollar football stadium.

There are biology books which don't have anything in them about the genome, classrooms with too few seats for too many students. But, thank you Texas priority, ther's enough dollars for football. Obviously, there's still not enough sense.

[edit on 9-10-2004 by ArtStarr]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
its just like nyc spending money on some worthless stadium that we already have......education is more important it is the future and near where i live they built 2 soccer fields with some big building next to it.....no idea what it is but it said the future of the city on a sign

new topics

<< 1   >>

join