It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO over Thessaloniki GREECE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

You said a "Massive UFO" was seen "over Thessaloniki", right ?

Considering the fact that Thessaloniki has a population of roughly 1.000.000, and given the sheer size of this alleged flying triangle, you claim that only 10 people out of 1.000.000 saw it. Either your description of the object is vastly exaggerated, or it was not something out of the ordinary at all.

If there had been such an object as you describe it, we had hundreds of pictures and videos of it.

I've been a hobby UFO researcher for the past 25 years but all I see here are unsubstantiated claims. Reports like these, mostly from unqualified personnel who can not even tell the difference between an F117, a B2 and a real triangular shaped craft of unknown origin, make researching this subject so difficult.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Good evening from Greece.My name is Chris.I've been "studying" extraterrestrial presence on earth for a very long time.I dont know where to start.First of all id like to contribute to that perticular thread saying that yes something was at the northern Greek skies these days as I heard from many witnesses about strange orange lights in formation and stuff like that as my friend Romanos previously said.In fact I'm really trying to find out how many have witnessed those kind of lights these days here in Thessaloniki and im requesting any witness to write down their testimonies so to count as many witnesses as possible.

Link removed. From the Terms and Conditions of use:

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN.

edit on 13/6/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I find this quite interesting..photos would be brilliant of course, so hopefully these objects will make another appearance so you can get a photo for all to see

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by romanos5191

reply to post by ChrisLynch

Hello boys and welcome to ATS.

I'm looking forward for any pics or videos that you might be able to gather from witnesses and i'll keep an eye on the local news(i'm Greek too),just in case something comes up.

You should report the incident in this site:
www.huforc.gr...

See you around on the boards

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

First of all hello man,I am the witness and friend of Alkis,I told him the moment I got home after the sighting.Look man I don't know how many people saw it exactly I didn't count them,10 cars where at the spot where we were,it was extraordinary I haven't seen anything like this,I am sure that tomorrow there will be testimonials by other witnesses since it was really huge,this object can't simply pass like that over a city without being seen by many people,it's impossible as you say, I just said what I saw with 3 friends of mine,I have no reason at all to lie or ''inflate'' things.There were orange lights in formation that were moving slowly to the right direction from where we were seeing it.As I said before I made a quick search on the internet in order to find out if anyone else saw what I saw,the only thing that I found was that on 11th June something similar happened but with less objects in different part of the city,actually I haven't heard of the particular incident before the search,on top of that it happened on the other part of the city(Pylaia) so I couldn't have seen it from where I live(Ambelokipoi) just for the info where I live is considered as west side of town with low altitude while the east side of town an especially upper municipalities are on a higher altitude.I am thinking that this object or objects maybe hovered and moved over particular parts of city? I really hope that tomorrow more info will be available on the blogs.I can't believe that only a dozen of people saw it.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Nice to see you all here.This reporting website you just mentioned is great and I admit that never before had heard about that.I also started my own job creating a blog about ufo and alien intelligence take a glimse if anyone likes (can be automatically translated also)[snip].
Hope we all have a good time around here.I hope that we will hear something in the news tomorrow about the incident as at least 10 friends of mine have witnessed it.We will all be alerted

Link removed. From the Terms and Conditions of use:

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN.

edit on 13/6/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Admins just cut my links claiming advertise.I want to say that I didnt intented so, if I wanted advertising I wouldnt end here.I'm just saying a couple things about my self and nothing else.I apologize if you had that idea inside your minds.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Our guys are the thought police flying around in UFOs keeping away the big bad wolf.
edit on 14-6-2012 by angrysniper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Could it have been one of these? The Greek company EAB is is a partner in its development

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 14-6-2012 by dashdespatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
Millions of people watched in awe.

In fact is was so *huge* and *awesome* that the thousands of people who saw it were too awestruck to make a video or take a picture.

Who cares? Those same black triangles are everywhere and we already have more pictures of them than we can count! This is a terrestrial craft, it was built on earth, reportedly using back engineering technology from an actual ET craft in possession. Nothing to see here. I live on the east coast of FL and I saw one (though not as large as this one seems to be) slowing drifting silently and low - over my house at 5am one morning. I didn't get any pictures either and I had my camera in my hand. Go figure. I was in shock is all I can tell you. If it happens to you - let's see how you do.
edit on 14-6-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
They may well be visitors from Merkelonia.
edit on 14-6-2012 by jamdan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by romanos5191

Thank you for sharing this information, it's appreciated.

Right to the point: Are you sure it could not have been a B2 or other type of Military aircraft ?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
From your comment:

and then we realized that these all lights belonged to a solid triangular shape maybe?
, that leads me to believe you are really unsure if it was a solid object or not. And if they were orange, and 10 or so, it could indeed be lanterns. Of course, I don't believe all the "lantern" stories - according to some, people fly them over all cities, every day of the year. Those suckers are everywhere! And I've still yet to see one in person.

But.. in your case, could be.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
From your comment:

and then we realized that these all lights belonged to a solid triangular shape maybe?
, that leads me to believe you are really unsure if it was a solid object or not. And if they were orange, and 10 or so, it could indeed be lanterns. Of course, I don't believe all the "lantern" stories - according to some, people fly them over all cities, every day of the year. Those suckers are everywhere! And I've still yet to see one in person.

But.. in your case, could be.

I guess "lanterns" might be region specific. I see them two or three times a week when walking the dog at night and we find burned out ones in our garden at least once a month. They're an absolute nuisance but fascinating to watch how they move, especially in formations.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

WHAT I SAW LOOKED LIKE THIS,only without the halo around it and it was narrower and completely upright

I was in Greece on holiday from 23rd May-7th June, in a place called Pefkos, on the island of Rhodes.
There was bloody awful karaoke all night a few days into the holiday and when the last song was over just gone midnight I went outside the apartment for a last cigarette. I wandered over to the stairs going down to the pool area, to peek at the crowds, and as I always do, I looked at the sky as like to see the stars. There is a huge mountain range where I was staying, with the sea in front of it, and hovering sort of in front of the range but near it's top,was an absolutely HUGE triangle shaped light. It was upright, and was a narrow triangle, and I remember my first thought being, "isn't that a weird shape to see in the sky". It was clearly NOT a plane !! It was a solid block of colour - a pale golden yellow. No other colours, no flashing lights, and it didn't move. It may well have been there for ages before I saw it, I don't know. I watched it for about 10 secs then thought I'd better go get my partner, so I rushed in but when I went back out , it had vanished.

I was caught totally by surprize and my first thought was to get my partner. I did not think about grabbing my camcorder etc, but then even if I had, it was gone when I came back out so I would not have been able to film it. It was really odd , I have seen 3 other UFO's in my time but never this shape before. I was thinking as I watched it how it was strange it was upright, and not "on the flat" in the way it was postioned.

edit on 15/6/12 by cosmicpixie because: cc

edit on 15/6/12 by cosmicpixie because: inserted pic

<< 1   >>

join