It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO over Thessaloniki GREECE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Person I know just informed me couple minutes ago a huge triangular shaped UFO has been seen by him and 3 others in their car. It was such a big thing that 10 cars almost stoped to see it. It lasted arround 10 seconds when it went behind a mountain.

Two of the guyz in the car didn't even believe in UFOs etc and now they are in a totally weird possition where they cant deny what they have seen.

Doing a research it seems that there was a similar sighting of triangular UFO with orange lights at Thessaloniki yesterday at 11 of month.
I informed my friend to carry a camera with him in case it decides to show up again tomorow or smth. I'll update you with more news if i learn something more.

Greek site informing about UFO sighting over Thessaloniki at 11 of june

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Very cool in deed! I want more pictures!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

could you post some pics or something? i cant see any in the link. Also cant read it .
Thanks

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Millions of people watched in awe.

In fact is was so *huge* and *awesome* that the thousands of people who saw it were too awestruck to make a video or take a picture.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

unfortunately until they realised what they were seeing it had gone. my friend is still shaking from its size etc. I told him to keep a camera open since his house is near the place they saw it and wait if he see it again.

He is at his balcony as we speak waiting... its a hot night (30c) tonight so no probs.

as far as i know though.. the triangular ones and the ones that fly in formation are OUR guyz. Question is what they do here...

the moment i learn something new i'll post it.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

In fact is was so *huge* and *awesome* that the thousands of people who saw it were too awestruck to make a video or take a picture.

Except from acting like a child and puting words in my mouth... i didnt say millions or thousands... i said 10 cars... i dont get what your behaviour is trying to achieve. *SNIP*
edit on 6-15-2012 by Springer because: We don't call fellow members names here...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

YES it does happen.

I am sure the last thing they were thinking of is taking a picture. Some people might but the majority will be too awe struck to think about it!

I know the two I have seen I forgot to grab my camera and it was right inside on the table! I purposely put it there so it was in arms reach but I was completely caught off guard and forgot the camera!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

You need to click on the "Union Jack" for english. Its interesting that these are being seen by so many.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Many reports arrive from Thessaloniki to show UFO fleet the evening of June 11, 2012. The first record speaks for about 10 orange objects that were visible from the area of Pilea, flying in formation, and disappeared rapidly. Along the way came another four that seemed to be moving towards the mountain, but then separated, three of them turned to the west, while the 4 most abruptly disappeared.

10 orange objects ...lanterns maybe

two times per quarter some have appeared as two strange lights were not airplanes but planes . It was bright orange color of fire that looked like a flaming object and moving along the town and seemed very clean.

They sound like lantern sightings to me

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

I did a translation with an app on my laptop for those who don't speak Greek

Many reports arrive from Thessaloniki to display fleet UFO on the night of June 11, 2012. The first record speaks for about 10 orange objects that were visible from the area of Pilea, flying in formation, and disappeared rapidly. Along the way came another four that seemed to be moving towards the mountain, but then separated, three of them turned to the west, while 4 is more abruptly disappeared.

Not sure how accurate it is but that is what it gave and below it had the Greek version.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Ahh you were quicker with the translating

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Isn't it more likely that the sightings are connected to prototype planes being produced by private or government contracted companies? What was it about these UFO's that led the witnesses to the conclusion that it was or could not be something we created?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I am trying to make my friend to create an account on ATS to come and say all the details since what he saw was passed on to me via chat. gimme some minutes and see if he is willing to come and give all the details.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriaStarr
Isn't it more likely that the sightings are connected to prototype planes being produced by private or government contracted companies? What was it about these UFO's that led the witnesses to the conclusion that it was or could not be something we created?

It is still a UFO. UFO doesn't mean alien, it means unidentified flying object.

I do believe that the majority that are seen are our own creations but I also believe that the rest of them are questionable as to where they come from, be it another dimension, planet or galaxy.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Only the people who want to see it can't understand why you never took a pic/video at the time because they to want to see what you described and sounded so amazing, and because of that you'll get an angry response lol

The problem is is when you're enjoying yourself so much visually in total awe you tend not to think until after, especially if it just lasted seconds,

It is a very common thing to do because your mind need to process what you're seeing and when its something so wonderful you just stair and dribble in disbelief, generally the best sighting happen so fast and so close up, i can honestly say i have on a couple of occasions seen things that would shock the world had i got it on tape,
edit on 13-6-2012 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
First of all hello guys,I am new here.As for pictures, we didn't even think of taking any pictures since we were shocked with our jaws dropped down,there were for sure like 10 cars stopped,at first we thought that there was some kind of accident on the road,but then the driver of the car that we were in told us to look up to the sky,we saw probably more than 10 objects from one side,the left one as we were seeing it,then we noticed that there were also objects in the bottom and top and then we realized that these all lights belonged to a solid triangular shape maybe? they were all moving in formation to the right,and then they disappeared behind a church,by disappearing I mean that we simply couldn't see them anymore because of the church,it's not like they disappeared completely.Afterwards we went to the roof of one(driver) of our friends house,it took us about 10-15 minutes due to #ing traffic,then we went up to the roof but didn't see anything.I searched the internet for some info maybe or photos,but I haven't found anything yet for today's incident,except for the article that was saying ,that something similar happened on 11th June above same city(Thessaloniki) but in different part of town.This seeing lasted about 10-15 seconds then as i said before we went straight to the roof of the driver's house.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by romanos5191

Hi romanos , welcome to ATS

Does this look anything like what you saw ... check out from .38 on the video .

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Not exactly man,I will try to draw what I saw in Paint!Wait some minutes guys!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

YES it does happen.

I am sure the last thing they were thinking of is taking a picture. Some people might but the majority will be too awe struck to think about it!

I know the two I have seen I forgot to grab my camera and it was right inside on the table! I purposely put it there so it was in arms reach but I was completely caught off guard and forgot the camera!

Agreed, when I saw mine I didn't even think of going to get a camera at first because I was too interested in watching it. When I did think of it, I was afraid to leave in case the UFO did something exciting and I missed it. What's funny is it would have been some excellent pictures.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It's kind of pain in the ass drawing it in PAINT with mouse ,probably I will draw it tomorrow on paper with pencil,then take a photo of the drawing and upload it here so you can all get a general ''image'' of what I saw.Goodnight to all of you guys!If I find anything in the Greek blogs related to UFOS that mention this incident I will post here.I really hope that someone has taken image or images of these objects since the whole shape was really huge,It really reminded me of phoenix incident,but on a less larger scale.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join