It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati using religion to create conflict and the Zionism connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
What continually surprises me is that people still deny the existence of the Illuminati and their symbolism. What I intend to do in this thread is show that the ’Illuminati’ are in fact very real and how they plan to use their recent creation of Zionism to fulfil their agenda of world government.

Before the invention of Zionism and the creation of Israel, Jews had for the most part lived peacefully alongside Muslims, but I will get into this later on.

Let’s firstly look at the evidence of TPTB.

So many people will argue that Illuminati symbolism is just a ‘pop culture’ phase, a coincidence or they use it because ‘it sells’. However, it isn’t just the modern music industry that is loaded with this symbolism. It is absolutely everywhere in society.

The seal of the US dollar bill is the all seeing eye along with Novus Ordo Seclurum, which translates to New Order of the Ages.

The bank note is the product of the Federal Reserve. The Fed was set up in 1913 through the Federal Reserve Act-

www.scionofzion.com...

One of the most ungodly and fraudulent institutions ever perpetrated on the American people and the world, is the Federal Reserve System which through deceit became the central bank of the United States in 1913. The idea came about on a meeting in Jekyll Island off the coast of Georgia in 1910.

A central bank already existed in England from as far back as 1694. The Rothschilds completely dominate the banking system. It is estimated their wealth goes into the trillions.

Baron Nathan Mayer Rothschild boasted: "I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man that controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."

The idea of a central bank is to so enslave the people of the country to a debt money system that you continue to collect taxes continuously which just covers the interest. The duped people of the United States are paying about $400 billion dollars per year to the IRS which is the collection agency for the Federal Reserve. By the way, the Federal Reserve is a privately owned bank with 10 private members. The Chase Manhattan Bank is a member which is owned by the Rockefellers who are Rothschild Agents.

And on the currency this private bank creates, is the all seeing eye. It is the symbol of the hidden controllers of the world. It is their seal, their ‘identity card’ as it were.

The seal of the Information Awareness Office (IAO) which was set up in response to 9/11 is of the all seeing eye looking over the entire planet. Even though the IAO was de-funded by Congress in 2003, the project has still continued to this day under different names.

IAO was headed by John Poindexter-

www.guardian.co.uk...

The agency which Poindexter will run is called the Information Awareness Office. You want to know what that is? Think, Big Brother is Watching You. IAO will supply federal officials with "instant" analysis on what is being written on email and said on phones all over the US. Domestic espionage.

Poindexter was convicted for involvement in the Iran Contra Affair in 1990-

Poindexter was charged and found guilty of conspiracy, obstruction of justice, and the destruction of evidence in 1990; this was overturned on appeal the following year.

And yet despite his dodgy past, he becomes head of the AIO, whose seal just happens to be of the all seeing eye that looks over the entire planet. Are we not already at the point were it is outside of coincidence that this seal is linked to organisations that wield such power?

Here is a short video to show the extent of the use of the symbol, it is everywhere and yet the common person is never told anything about it, what it is, what it represents? Despite this, it is everywhere and clearly very important to TPTB.

Here’s the use of the all seeing eye in the entertainment industry-

It is undeniable.

I don’t believe all the celebrities doing this symbol are aware of its meaning, but someone is clearly telling them to do it.

So who owns the media industry in America?

Never underestimate the power of the media. The MSM news can influence entire populations to think in a particular way, music can influence the youth, and just think about the overall message of music today- sex, violence, lust for money, these forces at work who identify themselves with the all seeing eye are shaping our world.

Now before we turn this thread into something racist, this isn’t anything to do with the Jewish race, it is the minority elite who support Zionism. It is undeniable that these forces run the media, from news, Hollywood, to the music industry. They are an evil force, they in no way represent the Jewish people, although they claim to be Jewish. Here is a Jew talking about the Zionists being the problem-

It couldn’t be any clearer, these forces are not true Jews, they are an evil entity that have gained control over the West and have hijacked the name of Judaism-

Now this is where the subject gets really complicated because is this agenda religious in origin, or something else entirely?

I personally believe that these ‘forces’ use religion to further their agenda. What I mean by this is that they have created different religions. The implications of this are staggering due to the sheer timescale from the creation of religions to their relevance today that is shaping the world.

These ‘forces’ have hijacked Judaism, and it is a perfect scam because they can avoid all criticism because they can call ‘anti Semitism’. An important point is made in the above video because he points out prior to the emergence of Zionism, Jews had lived peacefully with Muslims.

This is really important to understand because Jews have lived peacefully in the middle east for thousands of years-

www.peaceandpalestine.com...

As is evident, for much of the regions past, Jews lived peacefully amongst Christians and Muslims. The Zionist movement, which became an official organization in 1897, sought to create a Jewish homeland in Palestine. The Zionist movement sought to transfer hundreds of thousands of European Jews to the region. There was no concern about the Arab population of the region, which the movement simply ignored.

The Illuminati, to me, have been on this planet for thousands of years. I believe they have created religions, and have created the Zionist movement in the past century to bring about conflict and division in the middle east. Of course, the region has always had conflict, but never has the world been so divided, literally split into two opposing sections. As we see today, America is Israel’s ally, and Russia is standing by both Syria and Iran. This is all in bible prophecy and the reason we are at this position today is because of the Zionist movement.

CONTINUED...[

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This relates very clearly to religion because of the prophecy of Ezekiel 38-39.

www.wnd.com...

According to our teaching, Russia will arm and lead a coalition of Muslim nations, headed by Persia, into an all-out attack against Israel. This attack will escalate and draw all the nations of the world into global war. Zechariah makes it clear that it is the issue of Jerusalem that triggers the conflict.

If you can open your mind just enough to accept the fact that the ‘forces’ behind the Illuminati created religion in order to bring about their plans, then this set up from Ezekiel 38-39 is uncanny. We know full well that Iran and Syria are armed by Russia, we are literally on the verge of this prophecy being fulfilled-

www.ft.com...

Russia’s foreign minister on Wednesday defended his country’s sale of arms to Syria and accused the US of supplying rebels with weapons to fight against the government.

This was reported just today by the Financial Times. As in the prophecy, the world is divided- Russia is arming Syria to combat the rebels funded by the West. Now if we stop and think that the West has been infiltrated by the Zionist forces, can you not see that all this has been set up to fulfil the prophecy they created in the first place?

So what is Zionism? From wiki-

en.wikipedia.org...

Zionism as an organized movement is generally considered to have been fathered by Theodor Herzl in 1897; however the history of Zionism began earlier and related to Judaism and Jewish history. The Hovevei Zion, or the Lovers of Zion, were responsible for the creation of 20 new Jewish settlements in Palestine between 1870 and 1897.

Before the Holocaust the movement's central aims were the creation of a Jewish National Home and cultural centre in Palestine by facilitating Jewish migration. After the Holocaust, the movement focussed on creation of a "Jewish state" (usually defined as a secular state with a Jewish majority), attaining its goal in 1948 with the creation of Israel.

Zionism is not the Illuminati, the Illuminati have been around for thousands of years. They have created Zionism to bring about the events that will lead to Ezekiel 38-39. This is part of their plan to enslave mankind under the one world government.

And if you doubt that the forces behind the Zionist movement are Illuminati, then all you have to do is look at the Israeli supreme court building, given to Israel by no other than the Rothschild’s family, yes, one of the forces behind the Federal Reserve-

vigilantcitizen.com...

It is a shrine to the Illuminati and freemasonry, and of course on top of the building sits the ‘all seeing eye’ that is seen everywhere around us. They are the controllers and manipulators of the world.

Mankind has been set up by them throughout the ages, and we are headed to what will be an awful conflict that will start as a result of events between Israel and Iran, as TPTB had revealed to be part of their agenda over 2,500 years ago.

By all this, yes, I am claiming that ‘they‘ are not of human origin. The force behind them is separate from mankind, they may use human workers to fulfil their plans, but I don’t believe what is happening and has been happening for thousands of years is within the capability of mankind- whether the force directing them is religious (Satanic) or extraterrestrial in origin, is the subject of another thread

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Kind of long. I'll read/watch it later when I get home. But have you noticed the logo for Icon Productions, the company that released "The Passion of the Christ"?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Interesting information. Please take a moment and view my thread here for more. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-6-2012 by Agarta because: spelling

top topics

join