It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia arming Syria Government While US is Arming Syrian Rebels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The Article

In the above article, Russia claims that the US is arming Syrian Rebels...meanwhile Russia is arming forces for the Syrian governement.

WWIII is now being fought by proxi. How long until the conflict is fought face to face?

On Monday, U.N. monitors said Syrian helicopters had fired on rebel strongholds north of Homs and said many women and children were reported trapped in the city, calling for "immediate and unfettered access" to the conflict zones.

Just found this on RT:

Syrian Rebels Plan to Target Civilians

The armed Syrian opposition has got their hands on chemical weapons, which they acquired from Libya, a media report claims. They allegedly plan to use it against civilians and pin the atrocity on the Bashar al-Assad regime.

Rebels working with the US...sounds like a play out of a book I've seen before....
edit on 13-6-2012 by DevilJonah because: Update from RT

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Are you really really ready for such a thing?
Do you think you can armchair the whole thing and watch the slaughter on CNN?
Ive read a few of your posts, and they smack of somebody just slavering for the adventure of it all.....but
It aint no Adventure,.........Its just a dirty killing business which anhialates many many more innocents than combatants ...................
Dont you think those dead and maimed (collaterally damaged souls) have any value?
Not to mention the waste of some of our best and brightest minds?
We are killing off the future, to line the pockets of the present rulers ,and strengthen their grip uponour childrens world.
Gahhhhh! it makes one puke.....

edit on 13-6-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Are you really really ready for such a thing?
Do you think you can armchair the whole thing and watch the slaughter on CNN?
Ive read a few of your posts, and they smack of somebody just slavering for the adventure of it all.....but
It aint no Adventure,.........Its just a dirty killing business which anhialates many many more innocents than combatants ...................
Dont you think those dead and maimed (collaterally damaged souls) have any value?
Not to mention the waste of some of our best and brightest minds?
We are killing off the future, to line the pockets of the present rulers ,and strengthen their grip uponour childrens world.
Gahhhhh! it makes one puke.....

edit on 13-6-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

No one will ever be ready for such a thing, but lets be honest, war is the only constant on this planet. Just because I post about it, doesn't mean that I am spear heading the operations. I'm just completely obsessed with the fact that the world is blatently heading to war and no one seems to notice or even care.

So don't mistake me posting about these things as excitement. I didn't write the articles. I just found them. If guilty of anything, its just raising awareness of an unavoidable future.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Who would have though 50 years ago that it would be Russia standing up for democracy today, how the times doe change...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJonah
The Article

In the above article, Russia claims that the US is arming Syrian Rebels...meanwhile Russia is arming forces for the Syrian governement.

WWIII is now being fought by proxi. How long until the conflict is fought face to face?

Just today in RT, rt.com... is an article -(look under the USA news section)- saying that the US has admitted that it will be drawn into war IF Israel attacks Iran. There have been many hints lately in the media about different scenarios. Also the constant "disclaimers" added to the videos shown on the news about Syria: "We cannot verify the authenticity of the source ..." tells you that we are entering a brainwashing scenario for making it easy to accept a new war.
Recalling however how many so called "True Media reporters" were with the "Libyan Rebells" and sending us daily reports on the events, the absence of actual reporters on the so called Syrian "Front" is quite puzzeling. Also one of my personal "Gauge" for accuracy of any reports is MSF, also known as Doctors without borders. All hospital scenes and doctors working there and going on camera, not one of them has been identified as working with MSF. This usually tells me that there is something amiss with all those "Rebellions". Because in a real civil war/rebellion and what have you, the 1st ones in and last ones out is MSF, while the red cross/UN and other relief agencies usually hightail it out when the SHTF.
Other "chatter", to use now the MI Terms, that we heard recently on the news are:
Al Quaida in Yemen urges more attacks on the US.
Pakistan seems to not like to keep negotiating for its NATO supply routes and much more.
It appears to feel like a message that we are squeezed in from all sides. Just to make people more and mor ecompliant with the governments wishes. And to top the news off, the report that the living standards of Americans has fallen down by some 30%+.
Last time I recall such a bad economy was in the 1930's and then came Hitler and the Japs which offered the US a "splendid lil' war" - and the rest was an industrial boom.

When will it start? All "good wars" start in fall after the harvest has been brought in and the dessert is a bit more agreeable in temperatures. And it might just be the war that will end the elections - BEFORE - they are held.
As jewish proverb goes: "May you lvie in interesting times" ...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Guenter

I have totally been thinking the same thing. This will be when elections will be suspended.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

No one will ever be ready for such a thing, but lets be honest, war is the only constant on this planet.

I am sorry to correct you on this: WAR is the only constant of CIVILIZATION - AKA "Live of man AFTER the invention/adaption of agriculture". Tribal Hunting, gathering, gardening societies do NOT know war as such as in terms of conquest. they might have small border skirmishes, but never an intention to conquer!

Since I am presently just in the midst of writing my new book on this topic, it would take several long posts to explain all the facts concerning this topic. And I have presently no intention to sidestep from my work as to post for hours to come.

Civilizations need resources and have to secure them. if they are not available on their own turf, then they go out and get them. If by chance anothe rnation or civilization happens to live on this said land where these resources are, then the other simply trys to take it, AKA = WAR.
Civilizations/nations/empires stand out in that they need more resources and different ones to sustain their lifestyles than what their own country provides for.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
While whats happening in Syria is bad im not sure that it is quite yet WWIII being fought by proxy. If you see the Americans match what they Russians are doing by sending in helicopters of their won THEN u can say its a proxy war starting between the US and Russia.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
While whats happening in Syria is bad im not sure that it is quite yet WWIII being fought by proxy. If you see the Americans match what they Russians are doing by sending in helicopters of their won THEN u can say its a proxy war starting between the US and Russia.

I think its the START of a proxi war. Its for sure going to escalate.

top topics

join