It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires in the news

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
i thought i'd stir you guys a bit more, what with all the zombie threads around here lately, so here are some news articles about vampires for you - all real news reports: enjoy, er if that's the right word.

Vampire attack in Florida - on youtube: LINK

Vampire attacks in Malawi:
LINK TO ARTICLE

LINK TO ARTICLE

Vampire incident in Colorado:

LINK TO ARTICLE

Vampire attack in New Zealand?

LINK

Vampire attack in Texas

LINK

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

There are no vampires there are no zombies it's been stirred to much ooh there are no werewolfs either ....
Whoever believes in the above has either been sucking back on too much of granpa's cough medicine or is frankly insane...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
And now the vampire threads start. Ugh.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
i love how people here are so open minded

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
i love how people here are so open minded

I am open minded but face facts there aren't any vampires only mad men and women running about taking chunks out of you on a friday and saturday nights after one to many sherberts aka drink

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Hey you forgot the homeless guy in California

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok does this means that i have to hide my zombie weapons and take out my vampire hunting kit?

Seriously now, were people always like that or something happened lately and they gone insane?I remember reading stories of cannibalism and bizarre attacks from time to time,but the past couple of months the whole thing is going out of control.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Theres an old saying ------ only in America------ come guys what has happened over there with all this zombie vampire stuff, whats wrong with some of you . You guys got something in the water over there or what?.

I just wanna add that not all Americans are nuts but quite a few fruit loops if you lot are seriously buying it.
My two pounds worth

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Yes it seems the charlatans have got a hold of people the sheep as i like to call them...
Some are even buying zombie ammo and stakes LMFAO..

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Whats next with you guys werewolf attacks, manticores, harpys?..
Will you all go out and buy silver bullets

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Theres an old saying ------ only in America------ come guys what has happened over there with all this zombie vampire stuff, whats wrong with some of you . You guys got something in the water over there or what?.

I just wanna add that not all Americans are nuts but quite a few fruit loops if you lot are seriously buying it.
My two pounds worth

It may come as a surprise but a)I'm not American and b)zombie gun and vampire kit was a JOKE!!!!!!

The tragic part is that while we are having fun with all these things people get hurt. Vampires,zombies,psychos,drug addicts or whatever you wanna call them,they are out there and they attack people.That's an unfortunate reality whether you like the names or not.

Besides it has been pointed out in many threads here that a zombie like behaviour is possible(for example rabies can do that) and Vampirism is a life-style adopted by many.

Whats next with you guys werewolf attacks, manticores, harpys?..
Will you all go out and buy silver bullets

Pick one
There's a huge list of creatures,we can choose in alphabetical order

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

Besides it has been pointed out in many threads here that a zombie like behaviour is possible(for example rabies can do that) and Vampirism is a life-style adopted by many.
And i am pointing out that going out and buying zombie ammo stakes etc people are refering to the real thing..lmfoa.....whats wrong with these people cheese slid off the cracker..

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

and Vampirism is a life-style adopted by many.

My good god! cheese has really slid off the cracker with these self - style adopted by many wanna be vampires lmfao even louder...

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

While I do understand where you are coming from that there are many out there that are a sandwich short of a picnic, but there are some that actually do believe that they are afflicted with one of these syndromes.

If you look back on some cases, many people really did believe they were Vampires that had a real need for blood. There were many that really believed they were Werewolves, changing into animal form at will not like the full moon of the films. Lycanthropy is a recognised illness and well documented on this. Now I don't believe that actual physical cahnge takes place, but that the mind alters to enhance that belief.

As for the Zombie? Well Voodoo has its roots deelpy buried in folklore for that, and yet again there are cases for it. But if you look at the big picture maybe we are being slowly programmed by subliminal images and messages and by the foods and products we use. All we need is a spark to set it off.

Who knows.......this whole place is crazy and not just the people living in it.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Necro69uk
reply to post by denver22

While I do understand where you are coming from that there are many out there that are a sandwich short of a picnic, but there are some that actually do believe that they are afflicted with one of these syndromes.

That comment just backs up my point cheese has slid off the cracker.

If you look back on some cases, many people really did believe they were Vampires that had a real need for blood. There were many that really believed they were Werewolves, changing into animal form at will not like the full moon of the films. Lycanthropy is a recognised illness and well documented on this. Now I don't believe that actual physical cahnge takes place, but that the mind alters to enhance that belief.

Again you back up my claim cheese has slid off the cracker

As for the Zombie? Well Voodoo has its roots deelpy buried in folklore for that, and yet again there are cases

Yes i know all about the serpent and the rainbow jimson weed puffer fish thank you.
Took one look at my avatar and mistook me for someone who knows nothing

You don't need special zombie bullets to shoot the zombie state said persons you are describing

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
No I did not look at your avatar and assume anything why so paranoid? I was just putting a point across in a discussion, as I thought that's what this was for. And at the beginning I did state I understand where you come from with your point.

Guess I was wrong to engage you in this as it seems you just want to take the piss.

Shame.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Necro69uk

No not taking the piss just telling you that i know about zombies and vampires and what the threads lateley are about is mass hysteria .People rushing out buying zombie bullets and stakes and silver bullets etc.
You just made another assumption again.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

And i am pointing out that going out and buying zombie ammo stakes etc people are refering to the real thing..lmfoa.....whats wrong with these people cheese slid off the cracker..

Well if they wanna buy "special" zombie ammo....
that we all know that in case of an actual zombie apocalypse will eventually run out of them...then let them.

Everyone knows that the best weapon for zombie apocalypse is this:

and Vampirism is a life-style adopted by many.

My good god! cheese has really slid off the cracker with these self - style adopted by many wanna be vampires lmfao even louder...

I had a friend about 10 years ago,that she wanted to be a vampire.She stayed inside all day and only came out of the house at night.She was the goth type.She even had vampire teeth implanted.
She and some of her goth vampire wanna-be friends were arrested for breaking into a hospital,in the blood bank.

I know it sounds funny,but they are out there.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
yknow if any of you bothered to read the news articles i linked to, you would have seen some pretty weird and cool articles.

but none of you did, u just preferred to go straight to 'attack mode'.

waste of time posting in this forum, but i knew that already

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Anyone rememberthe famous Jesus quote

Drink my blood and Eat my flesh .
and resuscitate from a cave after he was put on a cross bleeding out
he probably needed to regain its force

Jesus story about supernatural power
and how he could heal many .. his blood had perhaps healing power
like in trueblood .. drinking vampire blood will heal anyone

Maybe he was a vampire after all .. a good vampire

first time i post such argument about Jesus Christ
didnt want to disrespect the guy .. its my job to ask questions
to get answers

anyone though about that before ?
Jesus --> vampire ?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Why does it say in the bible that you go to hell if you drink blood?

before 1800 homeless people slept in grave yards.
so no one could see them they came out at night.
people who see them freak out!
mausoleums make good small homes.

if you drank blood a little at a time.
could you eat just blood?
I would think it has all you need in it???

top topics

<<   2 >>

join