It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some secret truths about Ron Paul that very few know.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I would like to tell some things Dr. Paul will be remembered for, back home in his district. See, he does so much in stealth, its hard to keep up with the man and just what exactly fills his day when he comes home for a long weekend and stays for a few extra days or a week to catch up on things.

He does spend time here, recently it has not been as often, but during the hay days he would fly in on Fri and sometimes stay at his office in his district to work.

But that's not all he did when he was here supposedly working!

Several times a year Ron would get up very early in the morning and go get his youngest Grandaughter. He would pick her up and together they would drive 4-5 hours in heavy Houston traffic, through his huge district- all the way up to Houston Intercontinental Airport.
Paul lived appx 1.5-2 hrs hours south of Houston and Bush(duhbya) Intercontinental Airport is 2 hours N of Houston.

More...much more, in the link:
www.dailypaul.com...

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Wed Jun 13 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Thank you for that. I wish he was 35 years Old Again. Its tough when he is this Old, fighting the good fight that he has fought for so many years and People have No Idea.

Get the Ron Paul from his interview/smear piece on that talk show with that loud mouth idiot (Wont mention that guys name ever) and they would have no chance.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
You're dealing with people who love and embrace their enslavement.
This is the problem with America today.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Be all that you can be, and then be more than that. Make a commitment to excellence. Each individual a sovereign.

I believe Ron Paul is much more popular than mass-media polls and election counts purport. It is a bitter choice to accept whether some 88% reject individual autonomy over enslavement, or whether our systems are so fraudulent and manipulative as to be completely dishonest. I do know Dr. Paul scare the daylights out those who wish to control us.

I am honored to have experienced at least one straight-up politician in my lifetime. I hope to see many more like him.

edit on 13-6-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Ron Paul is controlled opposition. Not the Christ figure that the nevalution has made him out to be. Free your mind. Place no trust in any leader. They are all crooks and liars.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Although Dr Paul may be old, I am very confident what he has stood for will be instilled into another to carry the torch forwards. He is to relevant to just fade away. Don't worry ok.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
Ron Paul is controlled opposition. Not the Christ figure that the nevalution has made him out to be. Free your mind. Place no trust in any leader. They are all crooks and liars.

signature:
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man but the end thereof are the ways of death.
Proverbs 16:25 There is a way that seemeth right unto a man but the end thereof are the ways of death

"Christ figure", is that how you think we regard Paul or regard ourselves if we see his personal and political philosophy corresponds with our own? You appear to have a bit of a religious fixation. I suppose I do expect the highest levels of spirituality could be found within. I'm not of the notion that is relevant to this dialog though.

You seem to be suggesting we should opt against voting or playing any part in our political process. Do you feel that it is pointless because it is dishonest, or are you advocating "anyone but Paul"? Would you care to enlighten us with a constructive suggestion in regards to dealing with our political system, or just be content to dwell in apathy, negativity, and resignation?

I suggest Paul supporters are typically more optimistic about our systems of governance, or at least self-governance. I believe common among us is the expectation that we can be involved and make a difference, that we can fix our system by discarding apathy and playing an active part with our citizenship. Would you care to re-think your disappointment and apathy and take an active role? Please, get involved. Vote for a candidate of your own choosing and/or run for an elective office or become a delegate at a local level. Be that honest leader or voice you find lacking at this juncture in time. That is what we are attempting to do. Government is in its present state because concerned persons like yourself are not taking part in it.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

You are truly asleep.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

If he's so damn good, explain to me why the "Daily Paul" has to resort to lying in order to get their point across?

From 1995 to 2005, I was driving from Corpus Christi to Houston at least twice a month for a period of ten years. (I might add that I lived in Houston for a few years as a teenager, so I know my way around the city.)

Anyway, it never took me more than 3 1/2 hrs to make the trip, (even in the worst of traffic) and Corpus Christi is an hour south of Ron Paul's Victoria, TX. office and probably more like 2 hrs. south of his Lake Jackson home. Not to mention the fact that the Houston Intercontinental Airport is NOT 2 hrs. north of Houston. Actually it lies just outside of the beltway on the north side of the city.

Even on the numerous occasions that I have flown out of IAH, it has never taken more than 4 hrs. for me to make the trip from Corpus Christi to the airport in either direction.

All I'm saying is; Why all the embellishment? IMO, it just destroys the credibility of the source.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The Ron Paul topic is the media's finest accomplishment for the political regime.

The have hijacked the narrative, manipulated the facts, and even marginalized any attempt at rectifying their amazingly obvious agenda and bias.

THIS is what the media is paid handsomely for... reducing our citizenry to either a: believing in falsehoods, b: not knowing what to believe, or c: not caring enough to think it matters....

I appreciate the genuine warmth the man evokes... but the truth is, as long as we depend on so-called "professionals" and "experts" to tell us what's going on - via the so-called "press" ... we can't even argue on even ground.

No wonder people don't vote.... but then... that's probably part of the agenda too... too many people voting would make manipulation of the results too risky to try.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You are truly asleep.

says the guy who has "quotes" from the most edited most controversial book of all time.

I've heard your bile of Ron and this thing of controlled opposition. Bleh. Spoken like someone who doesn't know an honest man when one sees him. Sorry dude, but I don't get that vibe. I get that he's a guy that has very little in the way of alternate agenda. He will stop and talk to anybody and talk with them about any topic, whereas Romney will simply not do this, and when he does talk to people he doesn't know what to say because his handlers haven't told him what to do. Basically when the hand is not up his, uh, backside... he is a lifeless man. Who wears jeans so he appeals to middle class. Yeah that's enough.

I see Ron talk, I get to a rally and hear/feel the energy, I know what it is. It is not controlled opposition.

And I am fully awake, not a sheeple, not a paul-bot, not a conspiracy nut, none of that.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

You are truly asleep.

It seems your concern only extends to spreading negativity. If you gather that the Ron Paul movement is only about Dr. Paul then it is you who is asleep. Nearly a quarter of a century beyond my own retirement age Ron Paul is still active in politics and still a sitting member of Congress. Soon he will retire and will not be active much longer, but WE WILL BE.

Enjoy your apathy.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Know what Ron Paul has in common with Dubya and Romney?

An "R" after his name.

One he refuses to give up, no matter how corrupt the party becomes, or how much of a supposed "Libertarian" he is.

His stubborn refusal to walk away from the Republican party tells you everything you need to know about Paul. He plays like an independent while enjoying all the pork that comes with being a Republican and another Christian politician trying to shove his supernatural beloiefs into our laws.

If you want a real independent, back Gary Johnson if you lean right, or Jill Stein if you lean left.

At least they have the balls to back their talk of independence with action.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

signature:
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man but the end thereof are the ways of death.
Proverbs 16:25 There is a way that seemeth right unto a man but the end thereof are the ways of death

"Christ figure", is that how you think we regard Paul or regard ourselves if we see his personal and political philosophy corresponds with our own? You appear to have a bit of a religious fixation. I suppose I do expect the highest levels of spirituality could be found within. I'm not of the notion that is relevant to this dialog though.

You seem to be suggesting we should opt against voting or playing any part in our political process. Do you feel that it is pointless because it is dishonest, or are you advocating "anyone but Paul"? Would you care to enlighten us with a constructive suggestion in regards to dealing with our political system, or just be content to dwell in apathy, negativity, and resignation?

I'll pick up where Numbers33four left off...

What's going on this world right now? People are questioning government, hints of war, and revolution. What is the popular "trend" appearing in the world now? Revolution.

For instance, i watch WWE, World Wrestling Entertainment. There was a viral video that WWE posted that created a lot of buzz within the community, you know what the video was? www.youtube.com... . It is a promo of a video game, but the theme is apparent. "A revolution is coming."
WWE was smart to cash in on the trend, a trait that kept the WWE in business.

What did Ron Paul say about his candidacy for president? Something around the lines of, "I am not going for the presidency, I am working for a movement."

What's happening around the world? Occupy "Blank"

Revolution is coming. But is it the revolution of the people, or a controlled revolution?

I may be "grabbing at straws" but i see this theme of revolution that is running rampant throughout the entire world.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

It is because Ron Paul is a cult. His loyal followers have to make him seem larger than life. It really reminds me of North Korea, except for the fact that Ron Paulees really love Dear Leader. Some heavy duty pathology going on here.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
Thank you for that. I wish he was 35 years Old Again. Its tough when he is this Old, fighting the good fight that he has fought for so many years and People have No Idea.

Agreed, the thought of him dying and not having a chance to change this country scares me. He NEEDS to be president, for everyone.
Plus, if/when TPTB make him have a heart attack, few will question it because of his age.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Why would they give him a heart attack? He has 0% chance of ever becoming president and he quit congress.

edit on 13-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by trollz

Why would they give him a heart attack? He has 0% chance of ever becoming president and he quit congress.

edit on 13-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

I don't normally follow political news so I don't know what's going on with him. I guess that part of my response was irrelevant then if he has no chance of being president. If he does have a chance though, I wouldn't put it past some group to get rid of him.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas

What's going on this world right now? People are questioning government, hints of war, and revolution. What is the popular "trend" appearing in the world now? Revolution.

Revolution is coming. But is it the revolution of the people, or a controlled revolution?

Since you are asking this in a Ron Paul thread then we assume you are, at least in part, addressing the Ron Paul Revolution. This would not be a revolution in the dictionary sense of the word but more akin to the liberties and type of government sought by our nation's revolutionary founding fathers. It also recognizes that our loss of privacies and liberty is in large part due to the people's apathy about government and their lack of participation. The revolutionary idea surrounding the movement is for the people to get involved in their government and be a part of it. It certainly would be a movement "of the people".

Some heavy duty pathology going on here.

I noticed that but was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. From the beginning of this election cycle very few people had considered a great chance of getting Ron Paul elected as President of the US. We were all hopeful and willing to back him and root for the team. Moreover, many were inspired to take an active part and get involved in the process. This strategy has worked and more folks than ever before are now in place to guide the party and politics in general toward honesty, openness, responsibility, and independence.

Ron Paul has inspired a generation in much the same way as JFK to "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" but likely to an even greater degree as it is widely recognized these are critical times. Unfortunately your messiah fixation is preventing you from recognizing what is actually happening. Perhaps you are one of those expecting god to appear and transform our worldly problems. It's fine if he shows up and wants to help but we are using the Constitution, the systems of government in place, and the active participation of all concerned Americans and people around the world - not divine intervention. Perhaps there is some jealousy that right now Paul may seem more popular than Jesus. Whatever "mystical" spin you wish to give it is in your own mind. Perhaps you should see someone about that and have it checked.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join