It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix set to reassess fluoridation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by minor007
you ppl with no brains needs to read up on the mineral called Apatite. 1ppm of fluoride is all you need without any adverse effects. Water from natural sources can contain more than 2ppms of fluoride.

In America the level set for fluoride has been set too high which is why the fda has or is reviewing the limit to be reduced..In Europe it has always been set at 1ppm

If I had a brain I would reply to this but I drank too much fluoride. Come on....I understand the situation people. I agree that it is more than needed. I don't think it's reason to go hide in the hills. I'm saying I'm glad it is being reviewed.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
There is no good reason for water to be fluoridated, but I can think of many bad ones.

Perhaps it helps with tooth decay in relation to cavities developing, but I have not seen conclusive proof of this yet.

Regardless of any benefits, it seems americans have been poisoned with such high levels. Many americans cannot think straight although 24-7 capitalist propaganda helps in this regard.

I have no problems with low level fluoridation in toothpaste, although EVEN IN THAT REGARD it seems excessive. Every time I brush my teeth I get a lasting 'sting' in my mouth.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join