It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking* Thousands Protest in Moscow against Putin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Thousands March Agains Putin

Thousands run the streets of Moscow chanting "Russia will be free!" to protest the leadership of Putin.

I understand protests have been going on since he took office, but just curious, with so little control of Russia, where does that put them in control of ongoing threats in the Middle East?

Anyone have an idea of how they think this will play out?
edit on 12-6-2012 by DevilJonah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Where does that put who?

These protests are little more than a failed and utterly pathetic attempt by the CIA to foment revolution. Again, obviously a dismal failure.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Putin, along with Obama, Ahmedinjad, Assad, The Monarchy, Red Dragon Family, Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Bushes, and many others around the world, are all apart of the same ruling class. People like me, you, we're cannon fodder to them. They're all friends behind the scenes, laughing as they keep us in a constant state of confusion and bloodshed. But this is sign of a coming awakening. An ascension. Soon, all of the NWO will be executed and/or behind bars, rotting in prison. The time is coming...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJonah
Thousands March Agains Putin

Thousands run the streets of Moscow chanting "Russia will be free!" to protest the leadership of Putin.

I understand protests have been going on since he took office, but just curious, with so little control of Russia, where does that put them in control of ongoing threats in the Middle East?

Anyone have an idea of how they think this will play out?
edit on 12-6-2012 by DevilJonah because: (no reason given)

i think it will play out like the rest have played out ....... a little force ..and poorf ! the people disperse! ... sad really

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
A peaceful protest in Russia?
What is the world coming too?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Sad. I don't know what it is as of late, but I'm just so desperate for something major to happen!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
So if the protests in Russia turn violent and the police kill a few, does that mean the UN will intervene there too?

NOT.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Highly unlikely, though I assure you it will be all over the US media headlines, right next to what Linsay Lohan wore last weekend.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJonah

Too good of an opportunity to pass up...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

I have suspected that they all lie in their "conflicts." They pretend to be in conflict so that they get support from their "home base."

We commoners have little else where to go. I would not feel comfortable moving away from the US unless it was to my own private island with a stockhouse of food and supplies. Even then, it's scary to be isolated away from everyone knowing you could be attacked at any time.

The power players know that someone has to reign in certain regions. People of those regions would especially erupt in violence to the rule of some foreigner, so it's best to keep a "local guy" in power.

I'm not sure about the rest of what you said. Part of me says the entire Earth will mostly be destroyed and become a wasteland, and these guys may survive. I hope whoever is guilty, gets what is coming to them, if there is such a thing as guilty.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar

These protests are little more than a failed and utterly pathetic attempt by the CIA to foment revolution. Again, obviously a dismal failure.

And you believe that because that's what Putin says?

Are you saying the thousands of people marching in the streets are all o the CIA payroll?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DevilJonah

MSNBC used an old picture from this year may not june protest of the so called novel writer protesters

Same place here

Heres the news story.
Source

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Are you saying the thousands of people marching in the streets are all o the CIA payroll?

Just like the bulldozer revolution in Serbia, through USAID, ever heard of it? i doubt you did. People wont protest for free.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
My question is, is the US blowing it up to be worse then it really is to make the outside world seem more unstable? Is it an attempt to help garner the US people's support for an unavoidable WWIII?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Just like the bulldozer revolution in Serbia, through USAID, ever heard of it? i doubt you did. People wont protest for free.

Lol. So now you are saying that the entire Serbian 'revolution' was also entirely paid for by the CIA too? Is ever incident of citizens being unhappy with their dictator all orchestrated on a soudstage in your ind?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Lol. So now you are saying that the entire Serbian 'revolution' was also entirely paid for by the CIA too? Is ever incident of citizens being unhappy with their dictator all orchestrated on a soudstage in your ind?

Maybe not orchistrated...but definately promoted by outside forces...

new topics

top topics

join