It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
Deep Breath. Don't forget to breathe.
This is more common on Sunday nights.
It might just be sunday night where there servers are... I wouldn't worry too much.
BTW You are paranoid. =)
BTW You are paranoid...
"Pseudoskeptics attack, ridicule, discredit and suppress anything and everything that challenges the materialist reductionist paradigm. Pseudoskeptics are in a state of perpetual denial and cognitive dissonance. They deny and filter out anything that doesn't fit into their materialistic reductionistic view of reality, especially anything that has to do with paranormal or conspiracies, no matter what evidence is presented, even if its documented and scientific."
PseudoSkeptics / Closed-Minded Skeptics
• Immediately judges as false and debunks anything that contradicts their paradigm.
• Are not interested in truth, evidence or facts, only in defending their views.
• Cannot think in terms of possibilities, but sees their paradigms as fixed and constant.
• Are willing to lie and deceive to discredit their opponents.
• Are judgmental and quick to draw conclusions about things they know little or nothing about.
• Scoffs and ridicules what they oppose instead of using objective analysis and examination.
Originally posted by wdkirk
You know, you can "walk" to your bank at 9 am in the morning and get money. It's an extinct invention called a "bank teller". You can write a "paper" check to yourself for cash.
Or just freak out.
My bank does this once a month or so. It is an update.
Your money is insured an safe.
Now serving number 23..............
Originally posted by disgustingfatbody
Keep adequate cash on hand.
It ain't rocket science.
Originally posted by samkent
If you do pull your money from the banks, what are you going to do with it?
Under the mattress?
In the back yard?
Are these options safer than a bank?