It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians! Where are you getting you News From for the Last Days?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
We Christians KNOW if we have half a brain that the end times are quickly approaching.
If you as a Christian do not see the signs which are spoken of throughout the Bible then you are either asleep, blind or you don't give a hoot.
Here is a great list of Christian News links.
I would suggest you follow the links and listen to them EVERYDAY to go back and listen to the archives in The Hagmann Reports and the Trunews archives.
Enjoy

Trunews

Haggman

Steve Quayle

Drudge Report

Watch.org

Rapture ready

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I see the end of days coming in a logical sense......Look at what we are doing to this planet, how the planet is reacting.

That is more then enough for me to know our fate.

We are destroying ourselves,

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i really wish it would hurry up and get here..the world is gonna be a much nicer without all you bigoted, ignorant, hate mongers

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ccsct203

What exactly is your definition of "quickly approaching"? Could you be a little more specific? I know Jesus said he was coming back soon but that was 20 centuries ago. Reminds me of my wife. When we have plans for the evening she says she will be ready in a minute and an hour later she still has not gotten ready yet.

I have been hearing this same old line for over 30 some odd years now. How all the signs irrefutably pointed to Christs return...the anti-christ is already in power and will his move any day. Over 30 years I have been hearing this.

This is not a healthy way to live ones life--constantly thinking the end is just around the corner, No, I dont think it is. There is a multitude of problems here on earth and they are not going away. We must deal with and find solutions to these problems and living ones life thinking Jesus is going to return very very soon only keeps us from doing the things that need to be done.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
i really wish it would hurry up and get here..the world is gonna be a much nicer without all you bigoted, ignorant, hate mongers

The Muslims are not going away that easy but a nice thought.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info

What exactly is your definition of "quickly approaching"? Could you be a little more specific? I know Jesus said he was coming back soon but that was 20 centuries ago. Reminds me of my wife. When we have plans for the evening she says she will be ready in a minute and an hour later she still has not gotten ready yet.

I have been hearing this same old line for over 30 some odd years now. How all the signs irrefutably pointed to Christs return...the anti-christ is already in power and will his move any day. Over 30 years I have been hearing this.

This is not a healthy way to live ones life--constantly thinking the end is just around the corner, No, I dont think it is. There is a multitude of problems here on earth and they are not going away. We must deal with and find solutions to these problems and living ones life thinking Jesus is going to return very very soon only keeps us from doing the things that need to be done.

What you consider the end a Christian considers the beginning , why do people get their panties in an uproar over the fact Christians pray for the return of Christ who will take away all evil , pain , suffering , sadness . We will be in spiritual bodies that never age . The universe will be our play ground after the millennial rein of Christ . This is our hope and what we wish for for all mankind .

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

We already know bro, all you gotta do is look how degenerate the world has become and how morality is slipping from this world to know.

2 timothy 3:1-9

But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! 6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, 7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith; 9 but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, as theirs also was.

Plenty of that going around.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day

What you consider the end a Christian considers the beginning , why do people get their panties in an uproar over the fact Christians pray for the return of Christ who will take away all evil , pain , suffering , sadness . We will be in spiritual bodies that never age . The universe will be our play ground after the millennial rein of Christ . This is our hope and what we wish for for all mankind .

Because what we want will lead to their end, and they do not want the peace Yeshua will bring. All the evil things they delight in will be destroyed.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I don't pay attention to the news. All the info I need comes via the Holy Ghost by way of dreams and visions, words of knowledge and wisdom. I don't even clean the dust off the ol TV nowadays. Lol

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

LOL!!! What exactly is "soon" to an eternal one who resides outside the spacetime dimension??? Heck, look into "gravitational time dilation".

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

LOL!!! What exactly is "soon" to an eternal one who resides outside the spacetime dimension??? Heck, look into "gravitational time dilation".

Well, one thing that we know for sure is that it is longer than 2,000 years.

Which makes me wonder why would he would use such vague language that surely an all knowing being would know would be misunderstood by many and only lead to peoples hopes being raised then broken. Generation after generation after generation......

Of course it could also mean something entirely different.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Well, one thing that we know for sure is that it is longer than 2,000 years.

Which makes me wonder why would he would use such vague language that surely an all knowing being would know would be misunderstood by many and only lead to peoples hopes being raised then broken. Generation after generation after generation......

Of course it could also mean something entirely different.

Yes it is. But my point remains, how long is "soon" to an eternal being? What if soon on His wristwatch is 50,000 years?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Could be, who really knows?

My point is; if he meant 50,000 years "soon", or "quickly" where very bad terminology to use and he should have know how misleading that would be.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Personally, I am not on the same page as Pastor Paul Begley, but he is diligent at bringing everyone anything in the News that could possibly contain Biblical Prophesy.

Here is his Youtube channel, and as well he has a website that can be looked up.

Paul Begley on Youtube

He often loads 4-5 videos a day, as a matter of fact, I just mentioned to him the situation with Bob Powell and he wrote me back a big "thank you", as he is always looking for what is happening, and Bob is in his "neck of the woods". I know, some might not see Bob's plight as being Biblical in nature, but given the fact that he is Christian, I am certain the thought of what is to come crossed his mind (meaning the gun to the head scenario).

Right now Paul is on the search for the answers to the elevated Radiation readings in Indiana! He gets very animated, and for good reason too!

I would recommend him, along with ATS of course!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by alkesh

Sure... when we are "gone" you'll be MUCH better off to rape, kill, steal and do all the other things your little corrupt heart desires

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Classified Info

If you knew the day of Christ's return would that change anything???
His return is closer then it was 30 years ago...

2 Peter 3:4

New International Version (©1984)
They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation."

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

reply to post by NOTurTypical

Could be, who really knows?

My point is; if he meant 50,000 years "soon", or "quickly" where very bad terminology to use and he should have know how misleading that would be.

Read the gospels. He PURPOSELY taught in parables to make His teachings hidden or hard to understand by the intellectual. That's Christ. He wanted them hid from the wise and learned folks and revealed to "babes". Or in other words, hid from the wise and revealed to the humble. He wanted them discovered relationshipally not intellectually.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Read the gospels. He PURPOSELY taught in parables to make His teachings hidden or hard to understand by the intellectual. That's Christ. He wanted them hid from the wise and learned folks and revealed to "babes". Or in other words, hid from the wise and revealed to the humble. He wanted them discovered relationshipally not intellectually.

Further proof of his extraterrestrial origins, right? A plain carpenter's son, illiterate, not a studied scholar, had all of this wisdom to teach? And yet uneducated in religious theology Christians understand everything perfectly, even though they have never read the book in the first place? Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Classified Info

I think a big part of the fascination with the end of days is an inherit need for validation about their beliefs. I think almost every Christian has had times of doubting their faith; it's a natural part commiting to anything. It's difficult make any arguments against the athiest call for concrete proof. At the very least it gets tiring and frustrating over time. If the end of days actually happens then there is concrete proof for them and the naysayers. It's also likely influenced by the general sense of dispair in our society today. People are desperate...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sheeplearepeople

Wow, we look forward to 1/3 of the population to die to validate beliefs???? Wtf? Dude that's completely perverted.

WHEN PEOPLE DIE OF NATURAL CAUSES AT OLD AGE THE SAME THING HAPPENS!

We look forward to the end of this age because the Lord will come back to set up His glorious kingdom, not for any need to hear someone say: "Oh, I guess you was right n stuff."

edit on 14-6-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join