It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member here and am very impressed!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Thanks to all the people who gave me a welcome while I was dreaming away lol, I appreciate it! And Agarta, you've been awesome, so I can't think you're bad at all lol
Thanks again everyone, can't wait to write my first post. Good morning!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Amarri

Welcome to ATS! Im ready whenever you are.

give me something i can sink my teeth into.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
welcome, so i was curious, did u know that you are one of the most highly flagged introduction threads ive seen(not that ive been here that long), im wondering if it has something to do with your avatar(bold move by the way)? i hope you fell welcomed here as i have, this is an interesting site with interesting people(mostly dudes that like pretty faces, lol). life's a garden, dig it!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Don't be excited. This website has spiralled into a trash heap over the last 6 or so months. It is filled with half wits and idiots not fit to even attend special schools who probably are unable to even spell the word ignorance, let alone deny it. Most posts are incoherent ramblings, specualtion and imaginative fairy tails members have conjured in their own minds to make relatively mundane news or something which is not too exciting seem like some insance conspiracy. Furthermore, the level of responses and opinions on this website have become sub par.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hi Ammari, good to see your writings here. In this virtual reality it's hard to greet someone. If you say"It's good to see you" or "welcome to the site" someone here might straighten you out since you are not really here and We can't really see you.
You'll get used to the Shills, trolls, skeptics, and plain ol strange people who post here. Another words normal people post here, not those who pretend their insights are normal.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Amarri

Why are you so impressed with the site?

What topics interest you the most?

Also I hate to be the pessimist here and seem negative but the profile pic is questionable :s

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

lol don't fall for it. The nice little hot avatar ...when there is a
Big balding guy behind the screen.!!

I'm psychic but don't ask me to prove it.

Regardless,
to op .... Welcome to the ATS... You'll do a fine job here. I can already tell.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
beautiful lady!

hope you enjoy, don't get too hooked.
lots and lots to learn.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Welcome to the mother ship.

It's bikini avatar day tomorrow.....

Take care and hope to see you around the boards

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Is the nose on your avatar blurry? Or is it my eye sight? Lol

Welcome by the way!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

Btw, I am impressed too. Good choice for an avatar. Very refreshing.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Amarri

Greetings to you, Amarri, and welcome. Yes, there is a great deal of information here, and some info that most not know at all. Have fun.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Welcome aboard....buckle up

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Amarri

Hi my name is Cleve the midevil underlord of baseless sarcasm and zombie haircare products,

Imma cancer, and I enjoy handheld walks by the lava pit, Lute music on a stormy night by the fire of roasting government documents, windsurfing the great valley of the crescent moon of the fat guy who has a unlimited credit line at McDonalds, and women who are not afraid to cry while watching mexican soap operas while dressed in a giant panda suit cause I likes to role play dammit!

My parrot says hi, and I use all natural berry curl activator in my jerry curl

That being said.....welcome.....and did I mention Im fun at parties?

And a wee bit nuts................
edit on 12-6-2012 by GrandHeretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Amarri

"New Member here and am very impressed!"

Give it time........the feeling fades.

If you came here to learn you've come to the right place. The amount of topics here is pretty large. A lot more in fact than when I first started lurking back in '04.

One trick that I learned is to add to your friends list people you have things in common with or just enjoy reading. This makes searching for enjoyable and informative posts a lot easier. Me, I post a lot in the social, philosophical and relationships forums. I do post some pretty personal things sometimes, but that's only to help get my point across if it's relevant. My thing is to help people see things from a different vantage point than what they may be used to. I don't want to change your opinion as much as I want you to see it from a different perspective. In my opinion, that's how people learn.

You sound mature and level-headed. We more of your type around here. Summer's here and the kids are out of school which makes for a lot of immature postings. Happens every year.

Have fun and stay safe.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Amarri

After viewing that massive close up of yer avatar, has anyone ever accused you of being an alien?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome to those I haven't replied to yet! But just so you guys are warned, I will refer to above posts to let you all know that I am really a big balding alien behind the computer screen who turns his cell phones "soften" setting into some kind of expensive computer program to blur my nose because it's actually a beak. Who then, alas, with all of his "CGI" (whatever that means), skills could not size his photo correctly and needed help just to put the avatar up in the first place.
My purpose here is to attract people to my "avatar of woe" and use my alien powers of "thank you, and nice to meet you all" as bait to lure them to my mothership!
Just so everyone is fore warned!!!
Hehe, hello ATS!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Thanks for the perspective, I believe I am seeing what you mean lol

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Amarri

Cool! We can make sweet music AND baby alien/human hybrids together.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amarri
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Thanks for the perspective, I believe I am seeing what you mean lol

You sound mature and level-headed.

With a unique sense of humor to boot!

ETA:

Computer-generated imagery (CGI) is the application of the field of computer graphics or, more specifically, 3D computer graphics to special effects in art, video games, films, television programs, commercials, simulators and simulation generally, and printed media.

Source

edit on 6/12/12 by Druid42 because: added ETA.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join