It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote Mexico 2012 - Andvance of the NWO / NAU - #yosoy132 - Wake up.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Agreed, AMLO has been getting good press here in Europe (where I am at the moment). PN has been getting bad press and criticism of his "ridiculous" slick and smooth style, Alliance with Union "Fat Cats" and use of the PRI propaganda "pimp machine" is not fooling Mexico any more.

All the bars will be full tonight. No drinking allowed to tomorrow. I just hope the International Vote monitoring machine is ready for the slight of hand and misdirection about to be attempted by PRI.

Hell, I would even rather have Quadri than Nieto!!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Yes, Dear JakiusFogg, the candidate of the PRI has a tremendous machinery that is controlling very carefully, detail by detail, his media image, but everything around him looks too much perfect to be true, extremly artificial and in that sense many common people in Mexico is gradually realizing that there is a very well orchested plot to wash brains in all possible ways manipulating the public opinion with polls that are paid by the economic groups that are accoustume to control Mexico.

The people has opened a lot their eyes in the last month, seeing for example how Vicente Fox that was the man that many times accused PRI to be the most corrupt party every ruled Mexico, now doing openly campaign for the candite of that political force, so the conspiracy against the will of the people now is absolutely outdoors, he has decided to go out of the closet finally to tell in public what are his trully preferences, to use a cliche that is very popular in these days.

Again the invitation is for you and all your readers to continue following the election through my thread this weekend:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness .

edit on 6/29/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Here we go folks today is the day of days.

After the dust settles let us hope it can move Mexico forward and not a return to self serving corruption.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Well the general feeling is that Mexico just got bought. I hope the "peblarinos" will be happy when their paying $25 for a litre of gasoline, to drive to the shops on roads more poorly maintained than now, to buy food they can't afford because the prices have gone up.

But its OK at least we can drink and drive again, just pay the cop $50 abd your good. So, it's not all bad!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Oh yes I must thank ATS for their complete lack of interest. Especially those that go one about the march of the NWO.

You just missed your chance to see it. it's done now.

Next stop

North American Union. there is nothing to stop it now.
thanks guys.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join