It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Ok Go Music Video (White Knuckles)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Originally posted by Destinyone
You start a thread with no input of your own in the OP. Silly in my opinion.....

Des

I will divulge a single nugget to help kick start your search.

At 2:50 in the video, a Goat is lead across the screen.

In a video that features dogs, why is a goat included?

Maybe because I own goats.....

Goat or dog...you tell me....maybe the video was made just for me, and I'm only finding out because of your thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Are you trying to troll this thread
Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops),

Judging by your title and your argument

but if I get enough interest in this thread, I will come back and tell you what I saw "THIS IS HUGE" ..
i think yes

ATS dont support such hoax to troll another thread
and you give no info of what apparently you saw in the video
before the thread create enought interest like you said
edit on 6/11/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I can see an illumanati pyramid and three dog's representing the hound's hell,obviously means the end of the world is around the corner. Just kidding,lol, Good point excellently made.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I like Ok Go alot.. All their videos are great.

This is off topic, but Furbs can you tell me if there is a hidden meaning in this one?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Which might be why some people completely miss the goat the first time they see the video.

Nah, the only reason most people miss the goat is because they weren't given a heads up to look for one.
Not to mention you can barely tell which one is the goat once you do know. But the goat is obviously the point of the video seeing how it ends once the goats turn is done.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebabyseagull
I can see an illumanati pyramid and three dog's representing the hound's hell,obviously means the end of the world is around the corner. Just kidding,lol, Good point excellently made.

Yes, you are starting to see. Did you notice that the dogs were "shephards". I don't think I have to explain THAT symbolism.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
I like Ok Go alot.. All their videos are great.

This is off topic, but Furbs can you tell me if there is a hidden meaning in this one?

If the White Knuckles video has hidden meanings, you can almost be assured that the rest of them do as well! Good call.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Furbs

Which might be why some people completely miss the goat the first time they see the video.

Nah, the only reason most people miss the goat is because they weren't given a heads up to look for one.
Not to mention you can barely tell which one is the goat once you do know. But the goat is obviously the point of the video seeing how it ends once the goats turn is done.

Kind of like hidden messages in videos.. they become more clear once you start to look for them. I see what you did there, good work.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops),

but if I get enough interest in this thread, I will come back and tell you what I saw "THIS IS HUGE" ..
i think yes

Maybe that other thread is a hoax thread.

I have already given much more information about my theory than the OP of that other thread did.

What about at the 1 minute mark when there are 2 units that look like Twin Towers with dogs in them.. and they are acting unlike towers should act...

What could THAT mean?
edit on 11-6-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

i think yes

Maybe that other thread is a hoax thread.

I have already given much more information about my theory than the OP of that other thread did.

What about at the 1 minute mark when there are 2 units that look like Twin Towers with dogs in them.. and they are acting unlike towers should act...

What could THAT mean?

I have saw your video and the particular part you speak of
everything in a music video is for attention
just look the music videos of Madonna .. each thing can be a sign
or just to create attention and make her more famous

they like when we debate their music video and their possible hidden msg
to maximise the attention and make it more famous

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I have saw your video and the particular part you speak of
everything in a music video is for attention
just look the music videos of Madonna .. each thing can be a sign
or just to create attention and make her more famous

they like when we debate their music video and their possible hidden msg
to maximise the attention and make it more famous

Or, they are using it to relay hidden information, like this thread is supposing.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Aaaand -- thanks for doing your part to help out! Now check out the video in my signature. It predicts the exact date, time and method by which the human race meets in end as part of a global depopulation agenda.

*chuckle*

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
what a crock of crap
this is the op's reply in that other thread about hidden messages in a nelly futardo video

Not buying it. If "they" wanted us to know, then "they" would openly tell us. Why hide cryptic messages? If there is any truth to these supposed messages, what would keep the bad guys from finding out about the good guys? If teh good guys are hidden behind anonymity, why not simply expose the entire message? Why? Because there isn't a message. There isn't even a "they".

you op, are a big HUGE hypocrite

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Enough with these pop-culture hidden message threads already!

The Illuminati is not using your Hipster pop music to disseminate important information to the enlightened, PBR inebriated, deep-v t-shirt wearing masses.

Listening to Lady Gaga, Drake and MIA will not serve as an early warning of impending doom. It will only indicate your interest in vapid, soulless music.. Ugh.

Okay, that was a bit harsh. On second thought, I stand by my previous statement..

I think if "TPTB" want to send coded messages, they'll use "Agent Bieber."

edit on 6/11/2012 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
what a crock of crap
this is the op's reply in that other thread about hidden messages in a nelly futardo video

Not buying it. If "they" wanted us to know, then "they" would openly tell us. Why hide cryptic messages? If there is any truth to these supposed messages, what would keep the bad guys from finding out about the good guys? If teh good guys are hidden behind anonymity, why not simply expose the entire message? Why? Because there isn't a message. There isn't even a "they".

you op, are a big HUGE hypocrite

My remarks are being taken out of context and refer directly to the Nelly Furtado music video.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka
Enough with these pop-culture hidden message threads already!

The Illuminati is not using your Hipster pop music to disseminate important information to the enlightened, PBR inebriated, deep-v t-shirt wearing masses.

Listening to Lady Gaga, Drake and MIA will not serve as an early warning of impending doom. It will only indicate your interest in vapid, soulless music.. Ugh.

Okay, that was a bit harsh. On second thought, I stand by my previous statement..

I think if "TPTB" want to send coded messages, they'll use "Agent Bieber."

edit on 6/11/2012 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

Sure, they will use someone very well known if they want everyone to know. If they only are interested in giving the information to a select few, they will use media that is less popular and avoid the mess of having hundreds of millions of people seeing their secret messages.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join