It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Ok Go Music Video (White Knuckles)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Are you good at seeing hidden messages that they put in all kind of entertainment like music videos? Well, check out what I just found! I am not going to inform you of what the big secret is yet, but if I get enough interest in this thread, I will come back and tell you what I saw. I have looked around the interwebs and NO ONE ELSE has the information that I will put down if you are able to guess.

THIS IS HUGE!

edit on 11-6-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Adorable puppies will take over the world?

Gah, what is it with these threads lately. =(

link   
Satire is the highest form of art! *snort*

link   

edit on 6/11/12 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Why wait until you see if there is enough interest in this thread to tell us your opinion. Why start the thread in the first place, do you even have an opinion....

Des

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hilariously enough, I have actually posted a music video (late last year?) featuring visuals and lyrics designed to reveal ATS style hidden secrets about a conspiracy big enough to swallow life itself, and I think 8 people starred it. For me, this proves what I have suspected since 87 or so, when I received a copy of TRW's credit classification guidelines, and discovered that -- in reality -- being "awake" is just another marketing category.

Baaaah!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
As if the Big Hoops thread wasn't bad enough already....you just HAD to add another one? The message is just a video....no these guys are not big and this video will probably never get many views.

Exactly.

Perhaps this music video, getting a considerable amount less attention than some other videos mentioned in other threads, is the one we should really be looking at.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
As if the Big Hoops thread wasn't bad enough already....you just HAD to add another one? The message is just a video....no these guys are not big and this video will probably never get many views.

Exactly.

Perhaps this music video, getting a considerable amount less attention than some other videos mentioned in other threads, is the one we should really be looking at.

You start a thread with no input of your own in the OP. Silly in my opinion.....

Des

link   

Brilliant.

link   
There is about as much hidden meaning in that video as the bubble pattern of the milk in my corn flakes this morning.

However, I had never seen that video before and I found it totally entertaining. Thank you!

Edit: On second viewing, I have ascertained a deep and meaningful system of canine symbolism buried beneath this otherwise gleeful and tasty pop morsel. I will post my true analysis when the sun reaches the gate of souls.
edit on 11-6-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
LETS NOT MAKE THIS A TOP POST A? PEOPLE

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I assume the OP is making fun of another thread on the go claiming that a Nelly Furtado video is doing the same thing... The OP of the Nelly thread seems to be waiting until he gets enough stars and flags... You know, leading everyone on that he has figured out the hidden messages in said video...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980
There is about as much hidden meaning in that video as the bubble pattern of the milk in my corn flakes this morning.

However, I had never seen that video before and I found it totally entertaining. Thank you!

If you are interested in other videos that They might not want you to know about, you should google "Ok Go". They do some amazing music videos.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 001ggg100

Though you are not the OP...I greatly appreciate your explanation....thank you....

Des

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
You start a thread with no input of your own in the OP. Silly in my opinion.....

Des

I will divulge a single nugget to help kick start your search.

At 2:50 in the video, a Goat is lead across the screen.

In a video that features dogs, why is a goat included?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Shhh..... I don't think OP realizes that most people already know, the dog is mans best friend.

Dog spelled backwards is God ? OK what already ?

At 2:50 in the video, a Goat is lead across the screen.

edit on 11-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Shhh..... I don't think OP realizes that most people already know, the dog is mans best friend.

Dog spelled backwards is God ? OK what already ?

Interesting theory insights..

Maybe this is deeper than I have first speculated.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

How bout this then.

Satan is tough to see for most people ?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Furbs

How bout this then.

Satan is tough to see for most people ?

Which might be why some people completely miss the goat the first time they see the video.

You have some wonderful perspective.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Haha, I love it.

Ok -- here's mine: Dogs were created to teach man about unconditional love.

Also -- to teach man that no matter who he is, or how big he gets, he will always be cleaning up someone else's crap. Amen!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join