It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA Marzulli on Recent Cannibal Events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Not sure if paranormal or current events. Hmmm... Anyways. Here is an interesting video on the recent string of Bath Salt cannibal events. He seems to think it is demonic possession. Even if you don't believe this! (I stand on the fence) it is still an interesting listen. Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I don't think it's demonic possession or paranormal .. it's psychological/sociopathic/drugged out behavior .. and it's not new.. it's been happening for a long long time.. what IS new is that the news has latched on to two high profile cases that are unrelated to eachother.. One is a man who was apparently taking a drug that causes some very known, aggressive and insane behavior called "Bath Salts".. the other is a sociopath who has apparently had a history of abusing animals ( a disgustingly common trend with sociopaths and serial killers ) ..

But aside from these two cases, which happened in two different countries with two different "causes" .. there are events that happen annually all over the world..

The news caught these, they decided to label the miami event as a zombie attack which got the public's attention even more so than it already would have.. so now news agencies scour for the weird and strange stories.. many even started reporting on older events just because they wanted the viewership.

This same thing happened when the pilot went nuts on the airplane .. the news agencies started scouring and posting stories that happened several years before and people started connecting dots that didn't exist to form a baseless theory..connecting dots that don't belong connected in effect.

News thrives on sensationalism and shock .. it doesn't mean it's some new crazy trend, it just means the news is reporting something more frequently because it was a hit of a story..
edit on 6/11/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Anything said by LA Marzulli should be taken with a grain of salt.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Just to add..

While they can't confirm that Rudy Eugene took "Bath Salts" yet while they are still awaiting toxicology reports, they did find pills in his stomach and no human flesh.. so he wasn't eating the guy's face so much as he was ripping him apart with his teeth.. The finding of pills in his stomach goes against the statements from his friends and family who said he wouldn't even take tylenol ..

Source: www.myfabulousstyle.com...

Also interesting.. he's a video of a man arrested, again in Miami recently who apparently on bath salts ( bags/containers were found near by ) .. check out his extremely odd behavior

www.nbcmiami.com...

Another site said this guy growled at police and tried to bite the officer's hand.. Rudy also growled at police, so bath salts seem HIGHLY suspect with such similar behavior

Homeless man Brandon De Leon, 21, tried to bite a police officer, growled and repeatedly smashed his head against the patrol car and his cell wall after he was arrested for getting into a fight with Brian Yerdon. Yerdon

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...# ixzz1xWAlYuXQ

In Miami at least, this drug appears to be a growing issue.
edit on 6/11/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Si seniors. I realize this, especially the fact that LA Marzulli is... well... crazy. But besides that, it is interesting the number of cases that the media has latched onto. Because it does seem there are quite a bit more than just two separate issues. Bath Salts in Miami do seem to be a growing problem though.... it is just interesting the connections people make. Also though, some drugs do open you up to other things interfering. Things we do not understand, so it IS possible that something influenced these people in some way.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Ofcousre he is gonna say it was a demon(s)....This guy cant seem to discuss anything without the religious dogma.......I tried to correspond with him once, after the second email when it was obvious I am not to question the bible,,I realized that he is a closed minded christian and everything he cant explain he refers to as God....

join