It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikipedia's list of notable members of Freemasonry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Go to this page on Wikipedia:

en.wikipedia.org...

The article is a list of notable members of Freemasonry, with sources.

Now, this is what you have to do:

Press Ctrl + F, an start a search for the word "minister".

After you check all the 48 results for "minister" (and most of those results are actually "prime ministers"), you should press Ctrl + F again, and start a search for the word "president".

After you check all the 57 results for "president", you should press Ctrl + F again, and start a search for the word "governor".

After you check all the 39 results for "governor", you should press Ctrl + F again, and start a search for the word "general".

After you check all the 60 results for "general", you should press Ctrl + F again, and start a search for the word "admiral".

After you check all the 7 results for "admiral", you should press Ctrl + F again, and start a search for the word "astronaut".

After you check all the 6 results for "astronaut", you should press Ctrl + F again, and start a search for the word "politician".

After you check all the 91 results for "politician", you should press Ctrl + F again, and start a search for the word "founder".

After you check all the 48 results for "founder", I think that's enough for you to realize that something is not right in this world...

All those important and powerful men were members of a "fraternal society" with tons of secret symbolisms and occultisms.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The United Grand Lodge of England (UGLE) is the governing body of Freemasonry in England, Wales and the Channel Islands.

Here is a very interesting link from the official website of UGLE:

www.ugle.org.uk...

It's a list of "Famous Masons", from the official website of UGLE...

Some of the members listed:

MONARCHS

King George IV (1762 - 1830)
King William IV (1765 - 1837)
King Edward VII (1841 - 1910)
King Edward VIII (1894 - 1972)
King George VI (1895 - 1952)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
King George VI was a member of Freemasonry...

I guess the only reason why Queen Elizabeth is not a member, is because Freemasonry doesn't accept women...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

There were only 14 Freemason presidents

And a handful of Masonic Astronaughts

I don't know how accurate the list of monarchs is that you posted, but it wouldn't surprise me at all. Many kings have traded the scepter for the trowel.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by GLontra

There were only 14 Freemason presidents

And a handful of Masonic Astronaughts

I don't know how accurate the list of monarchs is that you posted, but it wouldn't surprise me at all. Many kings have traded the scepter for the trowel.

The 57 results are for "president", and not for "president of the United States". The USA is not the only Republic in the world...

Amazing how Freemasons are over represented among NASA astronauts, uh?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

I think it's awesome that there was a strong Masonic presence in NASA. At least I know I can trust the words of a few people over at Never A Strait Answer.

There's a little over six million Freemasons in the world. It shouldn't be surprising that a few have been in space

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

reply to post by GLontra

I think it's awesome that there was a strong Masonic presence in NASA. At least I know I can trust the words of a few people over at Never A Strait Answer.

There's a little over six million Freemasons in the world. It shouldn't be surprising that a few have been in space

Six million freemasons in a world with over 7 BILLION people, that means that freemasons are less than 1/1000th of the world population.

How many men from NASA went to space? How many percent of them were freemasons? A lot more than 1/1000th, as we can see.

So, the freemasons are VERY over represented among NASA astronauts...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
A compilation about the Masonic astronauts...

Mercury Seven was the group of seven Mercury astronauts selected by NASA on April 9, 1959. They are also referred to as the Original Seven and Astronaut Group 1. This was the only astronaut group with members that flew on all classes of NASA manned orbital spacecraft of the 20th century — Mercury, Gemini, Apollo, and the Space Shuttle.

These seven original American astronauts were Alan Shepard, Gus Grissom, John Glenn, Scott Carpenter, Wally Schirra, Gordon Cooper, and Deke Slayton.

en.wikipedia.org...

Cool...

Among the "Mercury Seven", the FIRST group of NASA astronauts, we have THREE masons:

- John Glenn, member of Concord Lodge No.688 Concord, Ohio

- Gus Grissom, member of Mitchell Lodge No. 228, Mitchell, Indiana

- Gordon Cooper, member of Carbondale Lodge No. 82, Colorado

Three out of seven were Masons!

Add to that the Masons from the Apollo project:

- Thomas Patten Stafford, part of the second group of NASA astronauts, he flew in the Gemini missions, and later was the commander of Apollo 10 mission, which included the first flight of the lunar module during a Moon orbit. Member of Western Star Lodge No. 138, OK

- Buzz Aldrin, the second human being to set foot on the moon, Montclair Lodge No. 144, New Jersey

If that's not over representation, I don't know what is over representation...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The last male king of England, George VI, who reigned until 1952, before the current Queen Elizabeth, was a mason.

Three out of the seven original NASA astronauts are masons.

Steve Wozniak, Co-founder of Apple Computers, another mason.

Come on... "Nothing to see here"...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

I don't know what to tell ya.

There really is nothing to see here.

Masons are everywhere, in every trade and profession you can imagine.

Move along, move along.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

reply to post by GLontra

I don't know what to tell ya.

There really is nothing to see here.

Masons are everywhere, in every trade and profession you can imagine.

Move along, move along.

Of course... Move along... Nothing to see here...

If three out of the seven original NASA astronauts were masons, it's surely just a coincidence...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Is it a coincidence that masons have a lodge on the moon?

Buzz claimed the sea of tranquility as a juristiction of Texas AF&AM. I don't think any one has opened lodge up ther for a while, though.....

Does it bother you that astronaughts have been Freemasons?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I haven't joined yet (though I should), but they meet quarterly here on earth until they can get the lodge building built up there.

new topics

top topics

join