It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria stocks world’s biggest chemical weapons; can strike anywhere in Israel: army

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Syria stocks world’s biggest chemical weapons; can strike anywhere in Israel: army

Syria has the biggest chemical weapons stocks in the world and missiles and rockets that can reach any point in Israel, the Jewish state’s deputy military chief warned.

Maj. Gen. Yair Naveh said if Syria had the chance, it would “treat us the same way it treats its own people.”

Naveh’s remarks, made at a ceremony in Jerusalem commemorating fallen soldiers on Sunday night, were reported on Monday by Israeli radio stations, according to The Associated Press

Ok, now I'm not sure that Syria having the most chemical weapons is true, but then again i can't deny it either. I've read lots of people say that these are WMD from Lybia or even from Iraq.. Lybia seems maybe more plausible, the Iraq connection, i don't believe.
Does anyone on ATS know?!

This seems like more pre-amble towards a conflict in Syria. Could it be that Israel is trying to scare the US and other nations into entering via threat of chemical weapons!? Would Assad actually use them? I know there have been threads on here warning of false flags via chemical weapons.. is this just foreshadowing into a potential chemical attack by 'Syria'?
Syria: West may be forced to seize WMD's

Thoughts?!

edit on 6/11/2012 by Nspekta because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/11/2012 by Nspekta because: ugh

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Thanks for the link i see you worked hard
just kidding

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
War drums beating already...
There´s a build up.
I´m sick of israels government playing the victim.
How can they justify themselves before god?
Gods people. Warmongering all the time.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta
Does anyone on ATS know?!

Yes, they do.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Syria does NOT stock the world's biggest chemical weapons, the USA does, then China and Russia!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

As a matter of fact, it is undoubtably so.
The Soviets/Russian Federation have backed Syria for as long as The U.S. has backed Israel.

It is a very old and dangerous Chess Game.

This continues to this day under the guise of newer propaganda.

It is really getting down to the wire at this point.

That Old Russian Pride, while due respect, continues to intervene

when it is not only disruptive, but unnecessary.

Don't you agree Kraasavitsa?
S&F

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

"Maj. Gen. Yair Naveh said if Syria had the chance, it would “treat us the same way it treats its own people.”

Or even the way Israel treats Palestineans I add.

I have believed for a few years that the road to Iran runs through Syria. I'm still holding onto this belief that Syria will come under the gun in the same sort of way the government in Libya was dismantled from outside forces before it's Iran's turn.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Israel, when you start playing by international law, then people might actually give a damn about what you say. They may or may not have the biggest chemical weapons arsenal in the world, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know you have nuclear weapons that are not monitored by anyone, Israel are the biggest pack of hypocrites in the middle east and Gaza is proof of this. If anyone was going to push a button in the middle east, I would point my finger at those Israeli war criminals.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I will say that the retoric is heating up day by day. Eventually someone is gonna put their toes in the water to test how cold it is.

With stories like these you have to wonder if its not just a set up from the very start. Russia has a issue with too much pride. The fact that theyre afraid to swallow said pride just makes matters worse. The US and Isreal are guilty all right, guilty of meddling where they do not need to meddle.

You add the self righteousness of the UN and NATO and you foster a recipe for wackiness.

Fact of the matter is, when Syria loses full control (which some would argue it already has) we will find out very quickly who is behind what curtain.

And the ignorance of Russia on the part of what role they play will make all the difference in the outcome. The time is gettin short, and world powers are merely procrastinating. Put it off till tomorrow. There is definatly a agenda in play here me thinks however. As with Libyia went really fast, and Syria we're dragging our feet?

Doesn't make much sense. We'll know soon for sure though. Someone is gonna kick off this party, and its gonna be a rager.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I would take any "intelligence" supplied by Israel about Syria with a grain of salt.
Werent they also the ones who told the US that Saddam had Nukes and Bio weapons?

We all know how accurate that turned out to be

edit on 11-6-2012 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I been reading these headlines for a while now.

Everyone has weapons.

Its just that nobody has been stupid enough to use them.

Its all a big game of truth or dare.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
DOW Jones head office is in Syria? Wow they got balls

top topics

join