It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a dream of mine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
It's always been a dream of mine to move to some uninhabited island bringing a long with me awakened people that care about the wellness of others our planet and just really compassionate people u know what I'm talkking ablut if Ur one of them and just teach the people how to live using us as an example to ahow what fail the world has come to, I guess it like a biodome experiment....what do u think?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Kind of reminds me of that movie"the beach"...but then again,that society failed too.I like your dream..nice thoughts

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

U can come along friend

Thanks for the movie reference ill give that a look tomorrow
edit on 10-6-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Given all the various threads on ATS regarding "the end", an island is the last place you would want to be!

However, you do make me remember the actual Biosphere in Arizona, I wonder if it is still being maintained or not? If it is available you can always take your "members" who wish to join you and proposition a lease agreement with the notion of doing what you are thinking.

If I remember correctly the Biosphere folks had a really bad go of it with insect infiltration and also some of their fellows did not see eye-to-eye after a short duration.

Nevermind, it is still actively being displayed as a scientific wonder although the findings are that it cannot independantly support life (my guess humans), and the Biosphere is under the charge of Columbia University out of New York with the option to purchase the site for a mere $1,000,000 over the next 20 years. What a steal! I wonder if one million could recreate such a space?

Goodluck with that plan of Paradise, actually I think there is still room in Heaven!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I just wanna keep learning new things and experience all life has to offer...not some virtual reality # that's gonna keep me immboilized and destroy my body while causing harm to nature...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

I thought of that too and it didn't turn out so well did it?

top topics

join