It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over Southern France (photos)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
G'day folks. Just wanted to post some photos i took the other day. I've always been on the fence when it came to chemtrails. Do they exist or not? Well after watching "What on Earth are they Sparying", a documentary on the chemtrail situation, and reading many a thread here on ATS i believe that yes, something is being sprayed in our skys.

Anyway, i woke up around 8:30 last Tuesday or Wednesday to what looked like another glorious day - i stay in a wagon and usually have the sheet on the front open so i can see outside. After having over a month of hard rain (which is strange for this time of year) the weather had been good for a couple of weeks.

So i got out of bed and went outside to be met with this. Sorry i cant embed photos as they are to big to upload so i just started an account on Photobucket.

If my memory serves me right, i took this next one a bit later.

You can see that the trails have started to disperse leaving those thick hazy white lines that are a common characteristic of Chemtrails.

So after this i walked the 10 minutes to work through a little patch of woods. On the other side i was greeted by more of this. A sky with even more grid-like white lines. Over to the North there was a patch where i counted around 16 lines intersecting each other. Unfortunately i didnt have my camera on me at this point so i couldnt take any photos. Something that really caught my eye and made me wish i had my camera was this plane that was flying around. Not the plane itself but when i followed its 'contrail', there was a near 90 degree angle that it had left behind. Obviously the corner was curved but its was strange none the less and something i've never seen before. It looked like this.

Maybe it just looked like this because of the angle of approach or something? I know nothing about planes capabilities.

Anywho, around 2-3 hours after all this the whole sky was that hazy white colour it started raining. And since then its been back to that wet weather.

Just wanted to share to see if anybody else has had these kind of things going on in their skys and if so, what do you think the purpose is? I've read everything from poisoning the population to stopping global warming to a weapon against ETs!

Thoughts?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Those are all perfectly normal, and ordinary, contrails formed because of the atmospheric conditions at high altitude that favored them.

In the sequence of photos (the last one posted) there are indications of further cloud cover forming, due to normal and natural causes.....just has occurred for hundreds of thousands of years, and well before the airplane was invented.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Oh, and one more thing....go here: www.flightradar24.com...

Upper right corner, look for "Jump to area"...select "Europe".

Then, upper left corner, the '+' and '-' keys to zoom in or out. Scroll and slew with your mouse, and the "hand" cursor. (Left-click and hold to slew).

Note the many airplanes, on various headings and routings. When conditions are "ripe", they will form contrails.

The fact that it began to rain is another clue that conditions were "ripe" for contrail formation. You see, the contrails are the "symptom"....not the other way 'round.

In other words --- even if the airplanes were never there, it still was going to rain when it did. The rain is not the "consequence" of airplane activity.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PluPerfect

Sorry but i have to disagree for now. In the amount of time i have stayed here i have never seen anything like this and i've seen all kinds of weather. If i had had my camera to take pics of the other sky line, you would see near perfect grids of these lines. I just cant believe that they were formed the way you say they were.

Let me ask you this though just to clear something up. Do you believe chemtrails are even a real thing?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7
In the amount of time i have stayed here i have never seen anything like this and i've seen all kinds of weather. If i had had my camera to take pics of the other sky line, you would see near perfect grids of these lines. I just cant believe that they were formed the way you say they were.

In the entire time you have stayed there you never noticed planes leaving trails? How long have you stayed there?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Let me ask you this though just to clear something up. Do you believe chemtrails are even a real thing?

Chemtrails may be real.

but why do you think they would look and behave EXACTLY the same as normal contrails?

(chemtrails should be invisible from the ground - the only reason we sometimes see contrails is because they form ice crystals)

If there are chemtrails, you've been duped ..... Think about it.
edit on 10-6-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Do you believe chemtrails are even a real thing?

No, of course not.

As I may have mentioned, they started originally as a hoaxed idea. An idea that was promoted on a "conspiracy" radio show (before the Internet became so large and omni-present). The intent of the hoaxed "idea" was to sell a fake "remedy", on the show. It was a scam.

Since then there have been hundreds of seemingly honest and sincere, otherwise "intelligent" people, who allowed themselves to be suckered in to the scam, because they were gullible and somewhat lacking in the knowledge skills and information required to immediately see this notion as bunk.

The "Age of the Internet", with its nearly unlimited access and inherent inability to properly ascertain truthfulness and accuracy of any information that is posted? This has led to such a level of confusion and bad so-called "information" put out that many continue to be duped, and are gullible enough to merely accept what they see online at "face value", rather than actually studying the underlying claims.

Because, proper research will inevitably show that there is no "science" behind the many and varied "chem-trail" claims. On the contrary, there is a broad swath of ignorance at play, there. "Ignorance" not in the pejorative sense, not intended as insulting -- just the lack of knowledge on specific fields of science. That is one definition of "ignorance".

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

reply to post by AndyMayhew

No, i have noticed planes leaving trails. But just never in perfect grid like patterns that hung around for hours before getting thicker and eventually covering the sky. That is the main thing i am getting at. The sky looked like a giant piece of graph paper.

well in that case you are just a debunker who has no idea. The government has admitted to spraying chemicles in the sky. They were doing it as far back as 1968. Here is just one of many videos to do with this.

edit on 10-6-2012 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Well after watching "What on Earth are they Sparying"

That "film" has been debunked numerous times around the net, and here on ATS. Here's a quick debunking:

contrailscience.com...

You can see that the trails have started to disperse leaving those thick hazy white lines that are a common characteristic of Chemtrails.

So, what you're saying is that when the upper-level winds make contrails start to spread out in the sky, that they are not contrails, but "chemtrails"? Are you serious? If you say that, then you also have to say that when the winds start making clouds spread out in the sky, the clouds are not really clouds, but "chemtrails" as well.

Here's an image from 1963:

Here's some thick contrails from 1940:

Just a word of advice: If they really were spraying something, whatever chemical is being sprayed would be all over every single thing that sits outside under the sky. That means on your car (if you don't wash it much), the bushes, grass, your house, etc.

If something was really being sprayed, you could get multiple swabs of anything that sits outside and find the same chemical all over everything. But, it will never happen because they're not spraying anything. The "chemtrail" phenomenon is disinformation, a hoax, a tool used for fear-mongering.

Thoughts?

My thoughts are: You should fix that misspelling in your title from a word that doesn't exist to "contrails".

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Well, based on your photos, I would hardly call them 'perfect grids', but I understand your point.

Nonetheless, considering planes fly on prescribes routes, and air currents pull clouds and contrails in particular directions, the 'grid pattern' you see seems fairly normal. I dont live too far from a major airport, so I know I see these any time there is a low-pressure system moving in (just like the conditions you describe) which creates the right conditions to form man-made cyrus clouds. When these planes fly, they leave behind a water vapor that forms behind the plane because the water is freezing. The 'grid' and 'dissipation' you see is because as one plane leaves a trail of frozen ice behind it, the air currents are dissipating and pulling it in one direction or the other. So by the time the next plane flies through, on the same route, it appears from your vantage point to be next to the previous one.

Does that make sense to you?

Here's a link on how cirrus clouds are formed.

en.wikipedia.org...

However, I get the impression you arent actually looking for anyone to give you their thoughts if it isnt totally supportive so if that is the case, please feel free to just ignore me entirely.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

My thoughts are: You should fix that misspelling in your title from a word that doesn't exist to "contrails".

Please dont be so ignorant. Around 2:15 in the video i posted above should interest you. Fair enough if YOU dont believe they exist but that does in NO WAY WHATSOEVER make YOU right.

reply to post by stanguilles7

No, i totally value everyones opinion. As long as they are open to the possibility of them being real.

And yes, that make perfect sense to me actually, thanks for explaining.

I would hardly call them 'perfect grids'

That is why i was gutted i didnt have my camera when i got to the other sky line. Because i had honestly never seen anything like it before.

Anyway, i think we will have to agree to disagree because this could go on all night and with no back up it could get pretty exhausting

edit on 10-6-2012 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

The government has admitted to spraying chemicles in the sky. They were doing it as far back as 1968.

But calling them 'chemtrails' is not accurate. Normal exhaust of any kind (even water vapor) could be considered a 'chemical'. US states preform 'cloud-seeding' for various projects. But that isnt a 'chemctrail' like you are postulating. Your point is that there is a concerted effort to spray 'grid patterns' of chemicals which you apparently think is making it get cold and rain.

The reality is you are seeing the effect and calling it the cause.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

"1968"??

well in that case you are just a debunker who has no idea. The government has admitted to spraying chemicles in the sky. They were doing it as far back as 1968. Here is just one of many videos to do with this.

IF you intended to post this video:

It ( ^ ^ ^ ) is a clip from a local TV News station in Louisiana....and, certainly makes NO mention of "chemtrails" dating back to 1968!! The mentions of "other" airborne tests varied.....but, IF one properly researched any of the facts about them, one would learn that they were conducted in small areas, small samples, and LOW altitudes. Some on U.S. active military troops. And, as in the case in the UK, they were designed to understand how a potential Cold War attack from the USSR might play out, and how to better combat one, if there were to be such an attack.

SO, tread carefully when accusing others of having "no idea"!

Oh, and the KSLA "news" clip? Already over-used on YouTube, and has been thoroughly de-bunked:

contrailscience.com...

edit on 10-6-2012 by PluPerfect because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Just checked and no where did i say that the video i posted contained that information so dont jump the gun. Just have a look about and i'm sure a smart guy like you will find 'somekind' of evidence of chemicles being sprayed in the sky.

Anyway, i'm done here. 4 on 1 is no good
you stick to what you believe and i'll do the same.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Please dont be so ignorant.

You didn't even read or comprehend my post. This is why some hoaxes and disinformation continues to flourish.

Again, if they were spraying something, it would be all over everything outside. If you think they are spraying something, get multiple swabs from several different items that stay outside all day and night. If they're spraying, the chemical will be on every swab. If not, then stop with this stupid hoax.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

you stick to what you believe and i'll do the same.

That's a shame you are not actually willing to come here to 'see what people think' as you stated in your first post.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Just checked and no where did i say that the video i posted contained that information so dont jump the gun. Just have a look about and i'm sure a smart guy like you will find 'somekind' of evidence of chemicles being sprayed in the sky.

Well, from the post made by the username "iksose7" above:

The government has admitted to spraying chemicles in the sky. They were doing it as far back as 1968.

In the same post that contained the KSLA video.

And of course, this:

.....a smart guy like you will find 'somekind' of evidence of chemicles being sprayed in the sky.

Well, sure.....if you own and drive an automobile or motorbike, then YOU too are "spraying chemicals in the sky"....albeit from ground level. Still, anything that sprays out of your exhaust pipe can be lifted higher into the atmosphere.

So, since airplanes burn similar fuels as cars and motorbikes and trucks and many other vehicles, they also "spray" similar results of the combustion of those fuels. This has never been disputed. It's called "air pollution".

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Well, from the post made by the username "iksose7" above:

Noooo, try again
i didnt say that information was contained in that video.

So, since airplanes burn similar fuels as cars and motorbikes and trucks and many other vehicles, they also "spray" similar results of the combustion of those fuels. This has never been disputed. It's called "air pollution".

Which is exactly why i dont drive

Peace!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Well after watching "What on Earth are they Sparying", a documentary on the chemtrail situation, and reading many a thread here on ATS i believe that yes, something is being sprayed in our skys.

Might I suggest you do a little research before considering using that video as a source...And I would start here concerning that video...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and another good place to start...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A little research goes a long way. Also chemtrails are not real, Sorry.....

Enjoy....

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

They look like contrails to me - the behaviour you descibe has been noted for contrails for decades.

this is from 1942, a French recce pilot writing about flights over German forces in 1940:

In February 1942, while still living in New York, Saint-Exupery had published Flight to Arras, a memoir of his service against Nazi Germany in 1939 and 1940. Here, he described the challenges of his high altitude reconnaissance missions: the cold that could freeze the controls of his aircraft, finding and photographing enemy targets under fire, and the anxiety of knowing his plane was tailing a white streamer that pinpointed his position for enemy fighters and gunners. Regarding this last challenge, Saint-Exupery's wrote:

The German on the ground knows us by the pearly white scarf which every plane flying at high altitude trails behind like a bridal veil. The disturbance created by our meteoric flight crystallizes the watery vapor in the atmosphere. We unwind behind us a cirrus of icicles. If the atmospheric conditions are favorable to the formation of clouds, our wake will thicken bit by bit and become an evening cloud over the countryside.

The fighters are guided towards us by their radio, by the bursts on the ground, and by the ostentatious luxury of our white scarf ...

The fact is, I have absolutely no idea whether or not we are being pursued, and whether from the ground they can or cannot see us trailed by the collection of gossamer threads we sport.

Gossamer threads set me daydreaming again. An image comes into my mind which for the moment seems to me enchanting. "... As inaccessible as a woman of exceeding beauty, we follow our destiny, drawing slowly behind us our train of frozen stars."
- from here

What makes you think they aer anything else?

top topics

join