It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel accuses Syria of genocide, urges intervention

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

What's really pathetic is that one can't tell the truth about Israel without someone bitching about it.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

So you agree with foreign fighters (terrorists) storming a country and turning it into a civil war? Assad was not killing anyone until this happened. Syrians are backing their president and I suggest you go and have a bit of a look because it seems you are only gathering your hyped information from the MSM. The rebels are loose cannons and are killing who they see fit. Do you think it would be a good Idea if Assad sat back and let them continue killing innocent civilians? Get a brain pal. Israel are nothing but another problem in the Middle East, a western backed one at that.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Global politics isn't cut and dry. And where people are religious it is more complicated as well because they see other forces at work and have to live within a mix of things within their control, and things which are not within their control.

Syria is dirt poor, with an AVERAGE GDP per capita of 3,000 dollars. And they haven't got much for water.

They will be reaching a scarcity level soon as the water table in some places has dropped extensively.

The situation in Syria is they need some form of patronage. Isn't it fortunate that Israel has big brother watching over them?

Well Russia and China and their coalition will be watching over Syria.

So you see you have a line drawn in the sand once again, by the major powers of the world and its to halt this imperialism, of moving in and taking over other people's countries. I am not the only one to tell you this I am sure, but what America did in Iraq will never go away. And now people will have another option of who they want to do business with and if they want to not do business with America that will be possible as the coalition can provide everything anyone needs.
Free market system.
edit on 10-6-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This is a text book example of psychological projection where the globalists accuse their enemy of crimes committed by the secret intelligence agncies.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
If Israel is asking for intervention from the rest of the world because of how Syria are treating their people, they should also allow the rest of the world to intervene in the Palestinian Territories because of Israel's continued policy of apartheid against the Palestinians.

Doesn't sound so plalatable now, does it, Israel?

Israel asking the world to intervene in Syria would be like the South African Government of 1985 asking the world to intervene in another country because of the way they treated their minority populations.
edit on 10-6-2012 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think Israel just wants to know that if Syria is a protectorate of the SCO now, does that mean they will be able to get cheap goods from Syria, which come from Russia and China and India etc so they won't have to pay as high prices as they do in America.

And the answer is yes, and you will be then able to increase your profit margin. Something you dream about constantly.

And yes that is why I gave Afghanistan to NATO, so they could open a MacDonalds, and so that America would have somewhere to live when Yellowstone destroys their country. And it is a strategic spot for a MacDonalds.

And that is the only way to continue to deter the manufacture of heroine in vast quantities. By turning it into a military playground. And they are already thinking skeletor, and playing skeletor in the hills of Afghanistan.

But as far as presents under the tree for Israel, the cheap goods coming through Syria is about it.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

Yes I am rebuilding the Atlantean Empire, by giving Afghanistan to NATO I am making Afghanistan the center of the Olympian Empire, since Yellowstone has made America a dead person walking. And surrounding this new empirical center are Titan countries. Israel would be a foot of the new behemoth, this new Leviathan, and we will write you into the annals of mythology, as the mouse that roared.

Sounds glorious but I wouldn't expect any pyramids or statues. Its a military dictatorship. But their brand of military dictatorship does not permit emperors making giant statues of themselves.

The most glorious thing about it would be if they can get a couple golf courses built for the officers.

And swimming pools.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
anything to try and get in syria now.. why dont they do it if they want something done so bad.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

A common charge against the free-market society is that it institutes “the law of the jungle,” of “dog eat dog,” that it spurns human cooperation for competition and exalts material success as opposed to spiritual values, philosophy, or leisure activities. On the contrary, the jungle is precisely a society of coercion, theft, and parasitism, a society that demolishes lives and living standards. The peaceful market competition of producers and suppliers is a profoundly cooperative process in which everyone benefits and where everyone’s living standard flourishes (compared with what it would be in an unfree society).

America is an unfree society. The states themselves took Microsoft to court and lost. The government is not as strong as the corporations in America. That is not a free market system. That is a system of coercion and parasitism.

A free market is where you can go and buy stuff from Asia and get it cheap because there is competition.

The SCO is designed to maintain the free market system against corporate monopolies and corporate coercion and parasitism.

www.econlib.org...

I do not watch the news and don't usually listen much to what people say they are doing in government and global economic policy, I just observe what they are doing and deal with the facts as they appear.

As you know people tend to lie about everything. Especially where money is involved.

Yeah America looks like the good guys but they really aren't are they. No, they will go into your country and massacre you after your country has been disarmed.

Thats a fact. But you won't be taught that in school. However if when making global economic policy you based it on what people say, then of course America would be seen as some type of avenging angels doing the good works of the lord.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

www.nato.int...

You see Israel on that list? I wouldn't feel too left out not having a place to play war games in Afghanistan, they will probably invite you to play.

Its not as nice a country as Israel. In fact its one of the worst countries in the world.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here is the G20
en.wikipedia.org...

China and Russia are part of the G20.

America managed to castrate the UN. They will in no way castrate the G20.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

There is a reason why people like the free market system, and this is because it is economic hardball.
And through stiff competition you get low prices and higher quality goods.

What part of that is not to like?

So we have to be as vigilant as the lobby groups are who seek to use their governments to control the markets for their benefit.

We outnumber them.

It will not be long before you will find that if anyone wanted to pull some heinous invasion of some unarmed country again, overnight they would be boycotted, and their economy crippled.

The world is almost organized enough to police itself that way.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Pot calling the kettle black comes to mind. I mean who does Israel really think they are? They still haven't paid for their own crimes during Operation Cast Lead. I don't think they are in any position to talk about this sort of thing.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I guess a right wing government supports another right wing government. Shiites are more fanatic than the sunnis. Israel is going against its own best interests it seems OR maybe they are playing the syria freedom card cause they think the shiites will eventually win and want to be on their good side?

The primary problem in the middle east is religious fanaticism and lack of tolerance for different cultures. Israel is not as secular as they pretend to be. I have a feeling nothing good will ever come of this situation, BUT on the other hand if most syrians and arab nations want an islamic republic like iran then nobody should stop them.

Democracy is king!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
This is a text book example of psychological projection where the globalists accuse their enemy of crimes committed by the secret intelligence agncies.

Reminds me of the "good cop, bad cop tactic"
They pay thugs to stir up problems , then
act as white knights using media to progress false solutions in their favor.
Dam these manipulating hypocrites,
their day will come.

edit on 11/6/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

You remember the supposed Massacre in houla? thats what he supposedly is referring to.

Syrian Rebels Responsible For Houla Massacre: Report

the massacre occurred during this time. Those killed were almost exclusively from families belonging to Houla’s Alawi and Shia minorities. Over 90% of Houla’s population are Sunnis. Several dozen members of a family were slaughtered, which had converted from Sunni to Shia Islam. Members of the Shomaliya, an Alawi family, were also killed, as was the family of a Sunni member of the Syrian parliament who is regarded as a collaborator. Immediately following the massacre, the perpetrators are supposed to have filmed their victims and then presented them as Sunni victims in videos posted on the internet.

Who knows which is right? I don't, but one thing is for certain this is a Syrian affair and nothing to do with Israel, the US or anyone else.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This is just a tad bit ironic. Israel setting up a concentration camp around 1.5 million people and performing ethnic cleansing. And they complain about genocide? Well, since they pretty much own everything to the congress and media in the US they will continue to be on the high throne.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by stanguilles7

Personally in my view the mercenaries are the ones doing the real killing, didn't have i stated Assad or Rebels are neither Holy saints?

Yes, I understand that is your opinion. I dont think they are 'saints' either. But, unlike you, I put equal skepticism towards the claims of the 'rebels' as I do of the claims of Assad. I dont think either are 'saints', and I find your consistent insistence that anyone skeptical of Assads claims somehow magically equates to them' supporting' the rebels tedious, ludicrous, false, and frankly, annoying as snip.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
the zionist jews want to instigate a war in syria for their own agenda. too bad hitler didnt finish the job by gassing all the jews otherwise we wouldnt have this problem.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Israel accusing others of genocide? LMAO, I almost dropped my food listening to that one. How bout we start invading Israel and their Nazi government.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Israel accusing others of genocide? LMAO, I almost dropped my food listening to that one. How bout we start invading Israel and their Nazi government.

and gas all the zionist jews in israel for a good measure. give them and their apartheid government a good taste of their own medicine.
that way there be less zionists controlling economies and manipulating wars.
edit on 11-6-2012 by hatezionist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join