It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where can I buy injectable RFID?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I cant find the inject-able RFID devices anywhere, not even for pets, where can I buy these?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The vet,

But why would you want it, Unless your going to to mod it to do reverse of what it does,

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Are you implying it doesnt exist? I worked for a veterinarian for a while, it wasnt exactly an injection but it was implanted with one hell of a needle. We only did it when they were sedated as it was such a large needle....large for a dog atleast. We had one we would show people who were thinking about it.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by floorplans

I really don't know where these chips are sold. I am curious....why do you want to buy them?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by floorplans
I cant find the inject-able RFID devices anywhere, not even for pets, where can I buy these?

Injectable anything is never sold OTC in America. For animals, you need to go to a veterinarian. As for humans, they were made by VeriChip by PositiveID Corporation, but supposedly discontinued. Why would you want one???

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Probably so he can track his kids.

Didn't you know they just graduated... You know they're getting in trouble and partying hard.

edit on 10-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by caladonea

Probably so he can track his kids.

Didn't you know they just graduated... You know they're getting in trouble and partying hard.

edit on 10-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Anyone who would consider implanting themselves or their family with tracking chips should be extinguished. Of all the dumb-ass things you can do, tracking chip implantation is probably the dumbest.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

You can buy RFID kid tracking braclets I think:

www.vizinexrfid.com...

But that's not injectable.
Just out of interest-who do you wish to have injected?
And why?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by draco49

no no no I wouldent implant "my" family. I just think it would be easyer to track people that I dont know. I dont think ah its a big deal most of them arent real americans..... and I really dont want to have to find a way to make my own as it may be unsafe to implant.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I can create a shell company to buy them. but who makes them, if i cant buy them as a consumer I still need companys and there numbers.

edit I call it counter conspiracy.
edit on 10-6-2012 by floorplans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

reply to post by draco49

no no no I wouldent implant "my" family. I just think it would be easyer to track people that I dont know. I dont think ah its a big deal most of them arent real americans..... and I really dont want to have to find a way to make my own as it may be unsafe to implant.

There's so much wrong with that entire idea :shk:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

reply to post by draco49

WTF? You want to track people you don't know by using an injectable implant? Are you on crack?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
How do you propose injecting these "Non-Americans" with these chips without them knowing?

This whole thread makes me want to go look out my windows to see if anyone is following me...Geez.
edit on 6/10/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I think they might notice and take offense dude...unless you are going to shoot them with a tranq gun first.
Which may be illegal in some states.

WTF am I saying-I don't want to go giving you ideas.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You have no reason to track down people that you don't know, and why would you in the first place?
a: that is creepy
b: that makes me think that you want to stalk/ hurt/ kill
c: if you get caught you will gaurenteed to be in jail
d: this is stupid

Don't make matters any worse

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

while you have obvious concerns, Its the real world and only what everyone else believes is possible is where the limit is, there no chance anyone could pull it off nor would have the motive as enraptures and con men have never existed theres no way anyone could find a way to pull it off and make a profit. But I agree with you.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

well our brains actually contains a naturally occurring scheduled substance that the US GOV turned us all into criminals as there no specification of quantity, I cant talk about #rugs here but I can say its supposed to effect or regulate something to do with sleep. and it can be synthesized and used to cause temporary memories loss before and after consumption. And you cant move.

Its more like going to the bar with someone.

edit i found a way around it, Gamma-hydroxybutyrate receptor.
edit on 11-6-2012 by floorplans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

But if im not the one doing it? how is it my problem?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Silcone Synapse

well our brains actually contains a naturally occurring scheduled substance that the US GOV turned us all into criminals as there no specification of quantity, I cant talk about #rugs here but I can say its supposed to effect or regulate something to do with sleep. and it can be synthesized and used to cause temporary memories loss before and after consumption. And you cant move.

Its more like going to the bar with someone.

You are obviously referring to '___', and you couldn't be more wrong about it. It's obvious that you've never experienced '___', and are merely regurgitating its physical manifestations in a clinical sense. If you had ever experienced a '___' trip, you would immediately understand that there is nothing nefarious or dark about it. It is a wondrous molecule that allows you to reconnect with the reality that is consciousness. So please, have a little respect for yourself and others, and don't preach about something you have zero comprehension of.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

edit i found a way around it, Gamma-hydroxybutyrate receptor.
edit on 11-6-2012 by floorplans because: (no reason given)

LOL you're talking about GHB? Just, nevermind. Your ignorance on the topic of psychophamacology is embarrassing and just about everything you've said is completely incorrect.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join