It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ben bernanke will pick the next president

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
most informed people are aware that the president has very little control over the economy and since congress has decided not to pass a budget for the last 4 years, neither do they.

thats why i am convinced the fed will be able to hand pick our next president. if ben bernanke decides he wants romney as president all he has to do is basically sit out the next few months. the economic signs right now are all pretty bad and europe is a mess. without a fed cash pump its very probably we are going to have a horrible summer. even if we don't all ben bernanke has to do is say he is raising interest rates and stocks will go down 500 points overnight.

if ben bernanke decides he wants obama to win again for whatever reason all he has to do is a fed cash pump or a QE3-4. this would totally ease the market for the summer because everybody would know that the fed will just print a trillion dollars if need be. this would artificially keep the markets high through the election and greatly help obama.

all of us i think agree this election will be decided bases on the economy soooo..... who will ben bernanke pick to be the next president?!

(serious discussion, don't come in here and call me a Rothchild tool or any off brand nonsense)
edit on 9-6-2012 by KnawLick because: disclaimer for Rothchild trolls

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well...based on good old Ben choosing not to pump a mess of funny money into the economy, and choosing not to turn on the printing presses to ease the pinch on Obama....I'd say he's leaning away from the current POTUS.

One can only hope he keeps those Obama rose colored glasses off his face. Looks further down the line than the next election.

Des

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Yes , Romneys rose colored glass are better .
That's because they cost more.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
Yes , Romneys rose colored glass are better .
That's because they cost more.

At least Rimney's glasses weren't given to him by the movie moguls of Rodeo Drive. Obama would probably be just as happy winning an Oscar, as the next election. He certainly likes spending time with the actors of Hollywood lala land instead of putting his nose to the grindstone of running this Country.

Des

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Nobody likes to be made fun of. I wouldn't be surprised if the bankers and wall streeters are getting tired of being called scum by Obama. After that's who Ben represents.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnawLick

Nobody likes to be made fun of. I wouldn't be surprised if the bankers and wall streeters are getting tired of being called scum by Obama. After that's who Ben represents.

They were a large part of his financial base last election. They dug deep, and gave often. Now that he's milked them dry, he can only use then as the boogy-men to garner votes. He is now milking and bilking the last big buck teets left...Hollywood. I'm convinced his motto is "Use 'em and lose 'em".

He's running out of marks to con. Look at the con he pulled over on the Unions.

Des

edit on 9-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE Yes , Romneys rose colored glass are better . That's because they cost more. At least Rimney's glasses weren't given to him by the movie moguls of Rodeo Drive. Obama would probably be just as happy winning an Oscar, as the next election. He certainly likes spending time with the actors of Hollywood lala land instead of putting his nose to the grindstone of running this Country.

Romneys glasses are F.R. ( made by the Federal Reserve)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by KnawLick

I'd be willing to bet the "election" was decided months and months ago. Are you telling me the best the GOP could come up with is Romney? Really?

I'm for Paul (still, even with the dropout) mostly out of protest, and for who I'd like to see in the chair. Sure, I know it isn't happening, but I'll still voice my choice.

Not that it matters. Whether it's four more years of Obama, or four new ones with Romney, either way, we'd have a do-nothing President who is busy lining his pockets while he's there.

new topics

top topics

join