It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting: Orange lights over Reynold’s Mountain in Asheville

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Posting this as it was forwarded to me by a friend who generally doesnt make these sorts of claims:

Last night my buddy Mark and I were hanging out on my back deck when almost simultaneously we saw an orange lite rise up from behind a cluster of trees and start flying slowly through the air. It was soon followed by a second and third light.

The third light vanished quickly, but the other two flew at more or less the same speed in the same direction, though it seemed as if they varied their courses slightly. After about 20-30 seconds, they each faded away and were gone.

We sat there marveling over what we saw. I was quick enough to whip out my phone and shoot video, though all you can see on it is a couple of flickering orange lights on a black background. About 3 minutes later, we watched another light come from the same place and do the same thing! This time I ran in to grab Rachael and she made it out in time to watch it with us. This light went off in the same direction and vanished about the same place over Reynold’s Mountain.

More info at link:

www.willchatham.com...
edit on 9-6-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Sounds like a classic case of................Chinese Lanterns.
Does it not?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
reply to post by stanguilles7

Sounds like a classic case of................Chinese Lanterns.
Does it not?

I suppose it does. I'm not a UFO guy. I just thought I'd post the link.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Science has not taught us about how light comes about or we would not be puzzled.
If you follow my instruction perhaps the flying lights can be explained.
Lets start with the Edison light bulb as the light filament gets hot the atoms jump around
and give off light. That is not the fight connection. When tubes of gas are moved about
by electrical waves the atoms give off light. These ships are surrounded gas called air
and are lighting up the air around the ship. So there you have the orange lights from
ships in the sky.

new topics

top topics

join