It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran already has nuclear weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Came across this today. The source was a former member of the revolutionary guard that was working for the cia. I've heard one of the major studios has already bought the rights to this guys life story too.

He says Iran already has nuclear weapons, for years. And western officials know. I'm not sure why we would be instigating a war if this was true though...?

righttruth.typepad.com...
edit on 8-6-2012 by KnawLick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Iran signed the nuclear proliferation treaty.
Israel has not.

I think we need to worry about the latter more than the former.

Also, Fox news = Not credible.
edit on 8/6/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

So anybody thats every appeared on Fox News is a lying scumbag?.... Not saying their 100% "fair and balanced" by any stretch but thats very cynical..
edit on 8-6-2012 by KnawLick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
There was a defense person on fox, talking about how a emp detonated in the air that it would cause severe blackouts, so far it hasn't happened yet.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
OMG! Can't you see that this recent demonising of Iran serves the agenda of the Rothschild Zionist cartel?

Isn't it just a tad hypocritical when the countries that do, definately, have nukes (America, UK, Israel) are pointing the finger at Iran? Double standards gone mental!

Iran is the jewel in the crown for the Rothschild cartel, and would be a great strategic nation form which to take over the Middle East and North Africa.

WHAT WE SHOULD BE FOCUSSED ON MORE IS HOW ISRAEL IS BARBARICALLY TREATING THE PALESTINIANS, rather than serving Israel's interests by demonising Iran.

edit on 8-6-2012 by chemistry because: clarity

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I think the focus should be our own power mad goverment.
The people in power have gone over the top with their schemes for empire and hedgemony
Iran would be foolish to turn down a nuclear opportunity given the threats against its existence uttered by the USA. and its allies.It woud not come as a surprise to find out they posess a few....

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This thread isn't about advocating an attack on Iran or propagating fear about Iran.

But the facts are the facts and no matter if we on this site like it, there's a good chance a war will happen. So pointing out that we may be going to war with a nuclear armed country doesn't seem like "propaganda" to me...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Iran has nukes huh, well what about all the talk in regards to if Iran did have nukes and how they'd blow us all up?

There's no way that notions of such is just propaganda!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Appears to me, you all are missing the big point here. If our Government knew, and what the article states is true, we've been unforgivably lied to, much like Iraq, but in my opinion much, much worse. We have put sanctions on a nation with no right whatsoever, then act like we don't know they already have said arsenal? This is pure treason on the part of our Leaders, and certainly a major reevaluation in our whole congress needs to be addressed. I'm absolutely shocked, if this is true. And if it is, it certainly scares the hell out of me, because Isreal would either have to say, "They had no idea", and paly dumb, which we all know would be a lie, but more importantly, they would have to go after them rather quickly, or Shut there mouths up about bombing them, and dragging the US into this nonsense. If they do go after them, I'm afraid there will be retalliation. Which reminds me. Just recently Isreal said they wont go down alone, and seemingly they had meant unleashing all there arsenal upon the world. Well,,why would they say that? Im sure they have enough defenses for a war with Iran, and would take it to them first. Make no mistake, they have a sophisticated radar, and intelligence and the help of our Military. I'm thinking it may be something possibly different. Maybe behind those words was the knowing of Iran having these bombs? Which I would think, if Iran launched say 500 ballistics, they may havee a hard time knowing pointing and shooting down the ones that count. Im not a military guy, but seems to me, you launch a couple hundred or a thousand missiles at once, some are going to get a report.
edit on 9-6-2012 by Maxumusx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

what relevance does that have with this?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

dude chill out.

A) We all have nukes.. America kinda made the first one with the help of those under project paper clip. the UN wasn't around till after WW2, so in that regard there was no way for us to illegally obtain them.

B) while the US is the only country in history to have used a nuke on a civilian population, we have made amends for it the best we could immediately afterwards. today we have a strong ally in Japan. cant see Iran doing so.

C) The "Palestinians" already have a home, and are fighting over territory that is NOT theirs. if you want to cite international law etc, then how does your opinion or anyone else trump the internationally recognized sovereignty of Israel. Btw that home which I refer to is called Jordan.. thats right your precious Palestinians are nothing more than Jordanian refugees, who strap bombs to children and use them as human shields.

also, if Iran is the jewel of the rothschilds.. then wouldn't you want Iran gone? not sure where you were going with that logic.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LoonyConservative

Point C: The Rothschilds don't 'have' Iran yet, that's why they are doing all they can to demonsie the country and initiate armed invasion. They want to 'send in the boys' so that they can take over Iran.

BTW, my 'precious Palestinians': many of them are living in a GIANT CONCENTRATION CAMP known as the GAZA STRIP, which has no airport, no sea port and into which food and builiding supplies can only come from Israel.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnawLick
Came across this today. The source was a former member of the revolutionary guard that was working for the cia.

C.I.A huh??? What ? you don't think he's still working for them now
So we are to take the word of a man who sold out to a foriegn government and stabbed his own people in the back? Sound like a credible source to me.Not!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnawLick
This thread isn't about advocating an attack on Iran or propagating fear about Iran.

Yes, it actually is.

"The source was a former member of the revolutionary guard that was working for the cia."

Really credible. If you've been living under a rock.

But the facts are the facts and no matter if we on this site like it, there's a good chance a war will happen. So pointing out that we may be going to war with a nuclear armed country doesn't seem like "propaganda" to me...

What facts? Show them. I see plenty of war mongering arm chair analysts but not a single fact.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by specialk89

Some people need to "chill". Y'all are acting like within this thread we are decided whether or not to launch an attack. No, it doesn't advocate one way or another. Just thought it be a cool alternative history discussion. Didn't know it make me into a Zionist Rothchild geez...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Iran signed the nuclear proliferation treaty.
Israel has not.

I think we need to worry about the latter more than the former.

Also, Fox news = Not credible.

What an incredibly illogical knee-jerk reaction!

What does this thread have to do with Israel?

Some of you can’t control yourselves.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
You guys dont understand how the world works. Let me educate you. The world isnt so much concerned about the 2 nukes that Iran bought from Kazakhstahn in the early 90's-we're not even sure they are still operational, the world is worried abou the capability to PRODUCE nukes indigneously on their own. Saudi Arabia has a few nukes purchased from Pakistan. Is the world "worried" about that? Not really...but let the Sauds try to go into production of developoing their own.

top topics

join