It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi Technology Stealth suit caught on video (Iraq War) 2011..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Youtube link : www.youtube.com...

Just Wow..

What else?????????

edit on 8-6-2012 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Video is not working and clicking on the Youtube link at the bottom doesnt either. FYI.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

TRy again..i have fix it..

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I remember reading a Time article about the military working on active camo back when the movie Predator (1987) hit big so this wouldn't surprise me that it's possible over 20 years later.
edit on 8-6-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
that video has been floating around before 2011. I never really followed up on it to see if this was ever explained or debunked. I would be interested in hearing what people have to say about it.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
this isn't from 2011, it's an old video from 2009 I believe.. maybe even earlier ..

and it's already been covered on ATS..

but it's still one of my favs

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Posted numerous times.
The effect is due to a low video frame rate. The man is moving rapidly and his motion occurs between frames...until he slows down.
edit on 6/8/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
what was that video recorded with? a toaster?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

It's not stealth tech. It's just the fact that the guy is moving fast and the camera quality is garbage. The guy in the back appears because the quality is so low you can't see the door of the vehicle and the guy running is just moving to fast. I mean look how poor the guys that walk in the same area soon after the "stealth but not really" guy runs through, they are blurry and hard to make out. If they had run, they wouldn't be visible either.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
From 2008:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yup I even uploaded to ATS's media portal when we could do such a thing. I zoomed in and cleared it up. Still wasn't definitive if was truly a suit, just lost frames or pixelation

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Posted numerous times.
The effect is due to a low video frame rate. The man is moving rapidly and his motion occurs between frames...until he slows down.

Hey Phage the argument with that is as follows. He was the only one in the video who faded out or in as the case may be. Meanwhile, all the rest running around and moving vehicles in the video did not.

edit on 20-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join