It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke of the Day: Obama declares - Zero Tolerance - on Leaks From The White House !

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Yeah right!

It was only after Democrat Senator Diane Feinstein spoke out against the leaks

at the White House that Obama decided to act upset.

- Obama - Zero Tolerance -

It looks like there will be a Special Council demanded by the Democrats & the Republicans.

Senator John McCain said we will know by Monday June 11, 2012.

edit on 8-6-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I had hopes about the guy.

But I give up with Obama.

The more I learn about him, the less I like him.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I had hopes about the guy.

But I give up with Obama.

The more I learn about him, the less I like him.

It looks like we need to find Ken Starr or some other prosecutor.

Storm clouds are surrounding the White House.

- Jobs Report .....terrible

- Senator Diane Feinstein joining the Republicans - Leaks Must Stop -

- Contempt Decision Looming For Eric Holder - Fast & Furious

- Big Loss for Progressives in Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker wins Recall

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
We the people should hold a zero tolerance rule to government secrecy. I can see the point of a little information being withheld for a short time but they really need to open up to the public and tell us whats really going on. Theres no telling what is going on behind closed doors but I think its safe to assume that what we know is just a fraction of what goes on.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Obama declares - Zero Tolerance

Well golly gee Clyde !!

Where was the "Zero Tolerance" Before ??

Notice how his comments in the article divert to his "successful" economic policies

After stuttering and stammering;

And Obama, speaking at a hastily called session with reporters in the White House briefing room, defended his handling of the weak economy, insisting that "the private sector is doing fine." He blamed cuts in government spending and "head winds" from Europe for sluggish growth.

And this;

Obama weighed in publicly for the first time on congressional anger at a series of news reports packed with details about programs like America's targeted assassination of suspected extremists and its covert cyberwar on Iran's nuclear activities.

"We have mechanisms in place where, if we can root out folks who have leaked, they will suffer consequences. In some cases it's criminal, these are criminal acts when they release information like this. And we will conduct thorough investigations as we have in the past," he said.

"We're dealing with issues that can tough on the safety and security of the American people, our families, or our military personnel, or our allies. And so we don't play with that," the president said.

Obama faces escalating pressure from Congress to ferret out the sources of the revelations.

I think he's setting up a scapegoat !

He needs somebody to blame for the boondoggles !

Asked about the news reports, Obama said he would not confirm "the details of what are supposed to be classified items."
Brilliant ..... Brilliant Watson !

"The notion that my White House would purposely release classified national security information is offensive. It's wrong," he declared.

"They're classified for a reason: because they're sensitive, and because the people involved may in some cases be in danger if they're carrying out some of these missions," the president said.
His words make it obvious !!

The White House is setting somebody up !!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
We the people should hold a zero tolerance rule to government secrecy. I can see the point of a little information being withheld for a short time but they really need to open up to the public and tell us whats really going on. Theres no telling what is going on behind closed doors but I think its safe to assume that what we know is just a fraction of what goes on.

All of these leaks are damaging our credibility.

The USA can't keep a secret.

During an election year the policy is - anything goes -.

--------
Senator Dianne Feinstein has seen enough.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Who is going to be the fall guy?

---------
So if one guy falls on his sword, then the Special Prosecutor goes away?

That's actually pretty clever. Hmmmm.....will it work?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

You know its kinda funny that not only its been told of a KILL LIST but last week on the Ulstermann report (take it as you may) The White House insider let slip that he enjoys watching the drone kills over and over again, IN his private study, ALONE, like it was his version of snuff films.

NOW its be a good lackey week and don't snitch on me month?

I think he's lost ALL grip on EVERYTHING

edit on 8-6-2012 by merkej23 because: added thought

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
If there's going to be a special commission, they should also be inquiring about leaks from the Bush White House as well.

For starters, how about the "outing" of CIA agents under the Bush administration?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

---------

The fall guy will be an unknown.

It will create enough fanfare for a successful diversion.

The White House needs to keep outsiders like Special Prosecutors away. Far away.

You can imagine what something like that would uncover

It could even expose all those rumors about Michelle's Mother and the dead chicken rituals !!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkej23

You know its kinda funny that not only its been told of a KILL LIST but last week on the Ulstermann report (take it as you may) The White House insider let slip that he enjoys watching the drone kills over and over again, IN his private study, ALONE, like it was his version of snuff films.

NOW its be a good lackey week and don't snitch on me month?

I think he's lost ALL grip on EVERYTHING

edit on 8-6-2012 by merkej23 because: added thought

Okay, so what do we call this?

-- LeakGate ? --

You know the timing couldn't be worse for Obama.

He has a presidential election in less than 5 months.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

---------

The fall guy will be an unknown.

It will create enough fanfare for a successful diversion.

The White House needs to keep outsiders like Special Prosecutors away. Far away.

You can imagine what something like that would uncover

It could even expose all those rumors about Michelle's Mother and the dead chicken rituals !!

Lets say Ken Starr comes back.

Can he then look into - LeakGate - AND Fast & Furious???

Maybe Ken Starr can dig up Kevin O'Reilly who in hiding in Iraq?

This whole scandal could spiral out of control.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
He's giving himself away .....

They are trying to create a "Stockholm Effect".

this video is very very telling.

This article seems to suggest the leaks were possibly intentional !!

The White House has rejected the idea of appointing a special counsel to investigate a series of intelligence leaks that apparently originate from the "highest levels" of the administration, Yahoo! News is reporting. Democrats and Republicans joined together this week to condemn the leaks, which seem to have a political purpose: namely, boosting the president's image as commander-in-chief.

Oliver Knox of Yahoo! News' "The Ticket" reports:

President Barack Obama opposes the appointment of a special counsel to investigate whether vital national security secrets were improperly disclosed in a wave of news reports detailing sensitive operations, the White House said Thursday.

"No," press secretary Jay Carney told reporters aboard Air Force One when asked whether Obama would support such a move. Carney referred reporters to government agencies already tasked with ferreting out leakers. Some Republicans, like Sen. John Cornyn of Texas, have said the administration cannot be trusted to investigate itself.

"leak" and "image" ??

Obama's campaign is creating an image of the president as a war leader--much as Republicans have done in the past. However, it is suspected, increasingly, of doing so by leaking sensitive information to mainstream media outlets--an unprecedented, illegal and dangerous move.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I think he needs to just run and let the new shell take over.... Still the news I had about the snuff films he watched of drone strikes scare me.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Yes, the video is very telling!

HIS White House? His? Doesn't he mean "our"? Uh Oh, is he leaking his own true motives?

It's great to see him dance around without his woobie (the teleprompter, or the First Teleprompter). Notice how he attacks the question without addressing the issue? Great deflection tactic.

He then goes on to chastise the rest of us. "people need to have a better sense of how I approach this office" (Oh, we do...we certainly DO!)

There's a pattern here. I remember him addressing the 'birther' issue in the same way. He attacked the questions and evaded giving answers (other than sarcastic, like "from mars" or something). He danced around it, put down those questioning it, then made fun of it.

His gills are starting to show.

His White House? Puhleeze

edit on 8-6-2012 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

Very Good Assessment IMO

btw, its' official name is ....... "Teleprompter One"

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

Yes, the video is very telling!

HIS White House? His? Doesn't he mean "our"? Uh Oh, is he leaking his own true motives?

It's great to see him dance around without his woobie (the teleprompter, or the First Teleprompter). Notice how he attacks the question without addressing the issue? Great deflection tactic.

He then goes on to chastise the rest of us. "people need to have a better sense of how I approach this office" (Oh, we do...we certainly DO!)

There's a pattern here. I remember him addressing the 'birther' issue in the same way. He attacked the questions and evaded giving answers (other than sarcastic, like "from mars" or something). He danced around it, put down those questioning it, then made fun of it.

His gills are starting to show.

His White House? Puhleeze

edit on 8-6-2012 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

Laura Ingraham called the whole press conference a debacle.

Obamas body language showed he was guilty, unsure and basically an Amateur.

Eric Bolling said he called people on Fox News and said Obama just lost the election.

"The private sector is doing just fine?"

Dana Perino added " Just fine? With a GDP of only 1.9%???

----------

Obama is disconnected from reality.

---------
Damage Control ! His phone must have started ringing off the hook.

-- You have to go back out there and fix this. --

Okay, um.... the economy is not fine. There , i said it. Now leave me alone.

edit on 9-6-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

That was definitely the worst press conference Obama has ever had.

Bad timing. The election is in less than 5 months!

Obama picked a bad time to fall apart.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Obama picked a bad week to start talking and holding press conferences.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

It looks like Obama picked the wrong week to detach himself from reality.

-- The private sector is doing just fine. ---

Oh, really???

---------
BTW, great video!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join