It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Middle East UFO: Mysterious Light Over Israel, Syria, Confirmed To Be Russian Missile Test!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The story is reminiscent of a swirling light seen in Norway in December 2009, which ended up being a Russian missile test. At the time, The Sun quoted Russian defense analyst Pavel Felgenhauer as saying, “Such lights and clouds appear when a missile fails.”

That also may have been the case here, as Ynet reported Russia's Defense Ministry confirmed an intercontinental ballistic missile test tonight.

The Jerusalem Post's Yaakov Lappin had a similar report, tweeting, "Mysterious light explained. Russia announces it carried out successful inter-continental ballistic missile test."

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I figured as much. IMO though, if you can see it... It isn't going fast enough.

Who knows though, may be a cover up for something else.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
it would be nice if they would report the launch first just to verify that it truly was a missile rather then a "cover up" story. gullibility strikes again

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

The Russians are sneaky sneaky... I think they underestimate the general peoples intelligence.

to me it looks like a two level message.

1) we will launch whatever we want when ever we want, back off america (to world public)

2) that wasn't a conventional missile test American military... That was our new tech you can't shoot down. Notice how we sarcastically point out shining missile clouds...

My take

PS. How can he say a failed missile test makes the spiral and then we see a spiral here, and yet they say successful test... ?
edit on 6/8/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Right when the US missiles were in the missile gap they started to spin around but
they were so low to the ground they didn't spin much until crashing into the ground.

You weren't there well it was fun.
All this means is that rocket engineers will go on strike for better benefits and then
fix the gyros. And we all know gyros need motors to spin cause Sperry couldn't
make them all by himself. Now we need celestial navigators.

Ed: Which make you wonder how the V2 got so stable as those records are sealed.

edit on 6/8/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

1) we will launch whatever we want when ever we want, back off america (to world public)

Well, yes. And so will the US.

2) that wasn't a conventional missile test American military... That was our new tech you can't shoot down. Notice how we sarcastically point out shining missile clouds

They like to believe their manuevering warheads can't be shot down. The trouble is, in broadcasting their abilities it gives the west the opportunity to develop technology which can do it. Do you think there's something special about "shining missile clouds"? Here's one from Vandenberg.

PS. How can he say a failed missile test makes the spiral and then we see a spiral here, and yet they say successful test... ?

Because the spiral didn't have much to do with the Bulava failure? Because the spiral is the result of a spinning third stage? Like the Falcon 9.

edit on 6/8/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The spiral is a successful third stage yet more fuel to spin a spiral seems
there are a few bad calculations for the rocket engineers to go over.

There must be something orbiting or crashing to Earth as result of these
spirals or the UFO is still up there and went home quietly as usual.
No reports on rocket mission or crash or orbit or UFO what is the difference.
A big blank.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I know this report is from the M.S.M., so please save me the lashings.

‘UFO’ over Middle East reportedly a Russian missile test

A mysterious light seen over several countries in the Middle East on Thursday night has been confirmed by multiple sources as a Russian intercontinental ballistic missile test. There had been speculation that the strange sight, which was seen over countries in the region including Syria, Israel and Iran, might have been some sort of unidentified aircraft.

This is a link to the youtube video...

ديربرس - شكل غريب في سماء المناطق السورية 7-6-2012

I don't know if it is a missile or not.
But do you really think that the Gov's of the world and the M.S.M.'s would tell us the truth if it was anything else?

Not a snowballs chance in hell in my book.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

But do you really think that the Gov's of the world and the M.S.M.'s would tell us the truth if it was anything else?

Like what, for example?
It certainly looks like a rocket.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Like what, for example?

Man Phage! Your endless well of knowledge never cease's too amaze me.

So your an expert on missiles and or rockets now?

Like I said in my O.P., "I don't know if it is a missile or not."

Because I'm no expert on missiles or rockets. I'm not afraid to say it.

So I won't sit here and speculate as to what I think it is or what it looks like. Like the old saying goes...
"Looks can be deceiving"

Oh, but your Phage.... The man with all the answers concerning anything and everything A.T.S.

My bad.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Not an expert but I've learned enough and seen enough to give me no reason to think this was not a rocket.

Do you have any reason to think it wasn't? Other than the fact that Russia said they launched a rocket at exactly the time it was seen and that Russia cannot be trusted? Or am I missing your point?

edit on 6/9/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Like what, for example?

Hi,
Myself, I believe it to be a rocket.

I'm just wondering at what rate of velocity would an object have to travel to cause that kind of vortex?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Velocity has nothing to do with it. The rate of rotation does.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
-Mark Twain

u never did change that did u my old nemisious? ,,,lol

Phage the enigma of Sphinx like,,happenstance,,lol

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hi,
before I view your vid;
What about sonic booms?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Before I answer...
What about them?
What do they have to do with the rocket launch?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

OK.

OOPS!

It's the body of the object that dissipates airspace which as I understand is how they are made? link

What's those little whirlwinds that dance off the edges of an airplane's wings during flight? link

So the thing left like a bat out of hell, is what I'm shooting at.
Thanks for being here Phage. I appreciate you.

edit on (6/9/1212 by loveguy because:
edit sig.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

First off, I did not mean to sound like a dick, and now that I looked at my post, It was pretty dickish, so I'm sorry for that. That what I get for posting comments before I have a chance to eat. I get kind of mean if I'm hungry.It's a blood sugar thing.

But the point I was trying to get across was that.....

If this wasn't a missile or a rocket, the world would just be told by the mainstream that it was just a missile or rocket.
(That was just a missile, nothing to see here, move along.)

Are we just expected to believe that it was a rocket because someone said that someone else said that Russia confirmed that it was one of theirs?

Isn't all the worlds governments suppose to be in this so-called coverup together?
(This is the Aliens and U.F.O. section after all)

Wouldn't there be some kind of protocol in place by all nations to explain away or to keep these types of events under wraps?
(Russia: Will take the blame for this one guys, but you owe us one now.)

Why in the hell would Russia be testing missiles over the war torn Middle East anyway!???

Was it a show of power, or a poke with a rocket powered stick?

All I'm saying is,

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

If this wasn't a missile or a rocket, the world would just be told by the mainstream that it was just a missile or rocket.
I knew it was a rocket before the MSM said anything about it. The only question was whose. I don't rely on them for anything that has anything to do with science. We have been told by the MSM that other things were missiles which were not.

Are we just expected to believe that it was a rocket because someone said that someone else said that Russia confirmed that it was one of theirs?
No. We are expected to view various pieces of evidence and apply critical thinking skills. One piece of that evidence are the reports from Russia about the launch. If any of that evidence does not fit, then you may want to start speculating. Of course some people apply the opposite sequence by speculating and then proceeding to ignore the evidence.

Isn't all the worlds governments suppose to be in this so-called coverup together?
I don't know, are they?

Why in the hell would Russia be testing missiles over the war torn Middle East anyway!???
The missile was no where near the Middle East (just as the one which created the Norway spiral was no where near Norway). It was launched from southern Russia to their target range in Kazakhstan.

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.
And it's still pretty easy to see that it is...to anyone who knows what a pig looks like.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Never mind Phage, never mind.
I see what your saying. But I'm afraid your still not getting the point of what I'm trying to say. I'm not trying to argue what it was or wasn't at all.
Your right.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I think I do get it.

I think any lies by the part of the MSM or TPTB about an event like this would be revealed by the use of critical thought. I think we are too smart to be fooled.

top topics

join