It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero is Online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I would like to start this post with a story. I had a vivid set of dreams last night. They are obviously explainable by the events the previous day, so probably not a prophecy.

In the first one, I was at a party and people started eating each other. It turns out that the weed had been laced with those damn bath salts. It got me thinking - I've heard that weed can be laced with other things before it is sold. It was a scary dream because if the bath salts are causing cannibalism, and if, for some reason, random weed is laced with it (even by the government, who knows) that could be a problem.

In the second dream, I was at a museum and being shown new technology. One of the exhibits was advanced holographs and robotics.

Anyway, after these dreams and after reading threads this morning like the UFO sighting over Israel (probably a missile launch imo) and the Baltic USO exploration team about to explore the disc on the ocean floor, as well as the radiation spike in Indiana (probably a glitch imo) things started getting weird enough to check TimeWave Zero and I don't have it installed on this computer.

I just get the general sense that some weirdness is about to happen.

So here is a link:
TimeWave Calculator

It is a simple calculator that goes by month. Okay - how it works is, when the graph goes down, potential energy is being released and # happens. When the graphs go up, tension probably builds hidden somewhere but no big deal. For this month - June - the graph seems to show things happening at a constant rate. Check it out.
edit on 8-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Um.. Timewave Zero... Really? Have you done a search on this site regarding TWZ? It's quite well-discussed and a source of great debate

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by atlguy

Yeah, I've participated in some of them. I also did a search for "online Timewave Zero" or something similar and found no results. It could be a convenient way for the less experienced user or someone without access to the software to try it out themselves.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

July 12 looks worse, based on your explanation.

I am familiar with terrence mckenna and his timewave zero.

In fact from April till December it just looks bad all around.

Oh, there's 2 lines... July 9th for the blue line, and it looks even worse..

And while I think there is something to 2012, I don't find that timwave is that accurate. It may show potentials, but the future even though it's already written is being changed all the time, as the past can be too.
edit on 6/8/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Interesting dreams, though I think if there was weed laced with "bath salts" or any other drug you wouldn't be the first one to find out lol. I've heard of TWZ but never personally checked it out for myself, will save for future reference.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

Thanks about the weed advice, that makes me feel better.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Oh Jesus, July and August look quite erratic.

Edit: Also look at the ebb in the middle of September. That's a little unsettling lol.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I didn't even see that.

There are similar cliffs after that about the same shape and size. September-December looks like about 4 big events.

I guess we shall see. But I would also tell you guys to go check out year 2001, and month September...Then check out Year 2011, and month March... I wouldn't put much weight in this..
edit on 6/8/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I looked at the graph wht was the peak in March April?

What energy did it signify?

Not convinced by the graph it's just a line.

I'm certain 12/21/12* is going to be another day like 12/22, 12/23 and life will go on.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Just reviewd the graph and it is a bunch of hooey. Look at it year by year and dec31 jan 1 are on completely different points. in either 2010 or 2011.

You would think they would have caught that.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ask for Zagari. lol

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Yeah I find it weird how the 9/11 incident didn't really register on the graph. That's what makes me wonder if this is all BS.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I dunno.............maybe its not about things like 9/11...........If there was a spike for march 2011, thats when the tsunami happened............... I guess we will know soon enough why it drops off at 2012, if something indeed happens.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

The only problem being that the Fukushima disaster took place on March 11. The highest peaks however are on March 21/22.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlguy
Um.. Timewave Zero... Really? Have you done a search on this site regarding TWZ? It's quite well-discussed and a source of great debate

Ah but in conjunction with his dreams

this makes everything new again

Its all quite understandable: sitting in easy chair waiting for Hope and Change is hard on the psyche

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hi , long time lurker here I have just looked at that timewave online data for july and what sticks in my mind was a few months back I awoke with the date JULY 15th in my mind and since then I have an funny feeling something will happen on that day don't ask what as I have no clue but the data seems to represent something will happen change then doesn't it. If you use the 23/12/2012 data set?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Oh Jesus, July and August look quite erratic.

Edit: Also look at the ebb in the middle of September. That's a little unsettling lol.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

Amongst Messianic Jews (Jewish Christians) who understand the Bible through Jewish eyes, they (some) say the rapture is on Rosh Hoshanna (which is September 16-18 this year!)
I went on there and went through the months and stopped on Sept. and saw the 17th was a complete dip. ["no man knows the day or the hour"... that's actually pointing directly to the Feast of Trumpets. Jesus had an amazing sense of humor and people read this out of context, textually and culturally. When quoting this, people constantly fail to mention that Jesus is speaking to the FOOLISH virgins. But he says the wise will NOT be taken by surprise.]

Now I know nothing about TWO ... but that's interesting. I'm going to start looking into TWO right now! This has definitely caught my eye!

**also: there are two huge dips in November (4th & 29th-ish)

edit on 15-6-2012 by 08051962 because: added info

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962

Now I know nothing about TWO ... but that's interesting. I'm going to start looking into TWO right now! This has definitely caught my eye!

**also: there are two huge dips in November (4th & 29th-ish)

edit on 15-6-2012 by 08051962 because: added info

Go get 'em! Ask for Zagari to lead your way. lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
lol Thanks AM

OK, so I went back on that website and I see that June 21-22 is a straight dip. So if I'm understanding correctly, something significant should be happening on those days? Like a huge earthquake maybe?

^^hope I didn't sound hopeful there... just trying to understand the ups and downs.

edit on 17-6-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join