It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happening now: War Armenia/Azerbaijan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
So from what I read on the news and twitter it seems there has been an attack of the Armenians to the Azeri borders. They took a village and then the Azeri took it back. Russians also launched a balistic missile I guess... can't be a coincidence now can it?

transcript of NK TV

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

Interesting developments. I think the Ruskies are flexing their muscles against the missile shield with the ICBM test IMO. No need to fire off an ICBM for countries within cruise missile range.

Not too sure on the details or history of this battle. Do you think it can go beyond a regional skirmish?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Ummm havent seen a thing about it in major (credible) news outlets. Im raising the BS flag on this one.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
or there could be an incomming balistic missle,,
so when did it launch?

cluck,,cluck,,

maybe its chinese lanturns,,

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
More ATS BS news as usual. Hmmm let me predict the future: This thread spirals into a RUssia vs US WWIII pissing contest.

SO tired, so played out.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

well nothing personal but your the first to take it there.

On topic, I dont think a skirmish like this would be 'breaking news' especially when Octomum is releasing these raunchy pics, especially when Romney and Obama are squaring off.

If it escalates and continues then yeah, its a problem.

But dont these kind of remote, CIA/KGB infested places always have small skirmishes?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
So the Russians launched fireworks to signal the beginning of a spitting match between these two places.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
armenia answering to turkish minister of foreign affairs www.news.az...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
So where is this ummmm...."war"?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
well last night i posted it, this was the case. Rather post something and proved to be wrong than not at all right? Isn't that the point of a forum? Discussing and bringing news? Last night there was an attack crossing borders and people died.

Sorry if the war didn't escalate to full blown.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Cross border attacks happen in different places all the time but they are hardly "war". Seems to me the title was a little misleading or at least a little sensationalist.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Sad to see so many people being so dismissive of any war etc.

This has been ongoing for quite some time now.

Both Hellmutt and Vitchilo have been keeping us informed of events in the region in this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...

This a potential powder keg with a genuine possibility of direct military intervention by both Russia and Turkey.

I'm sure most are aware that Turkey are a member of NATO and as such other members have certain responsibilities to their ally.

Whilst this has been a series of tit for tat minor skirmishes it is rooted in deep seated hatred and distrust on both sides etc.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

join