It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paying it Backward - Raped after left stranded by bus driver

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

This story made me feel so sick because I live and work in this city...

Saddens me so much, the majority of people I meet are great but this one time, in this hour of need, nobody helped.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Actually, the guy handed himself in the following day. I am paraphrasing here but he said ''I think someone may have been beaten and raped last night''. God only knows what went through this idiots mind, the night he did it but he made the police's job a hell of a lot easier the next day...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

yes the bus driver was the main fault here , he should have taken her name and address and allowed her to travell .
when i was in my teens back in the sixties that is what was concidered normal , you just call into the bus station the following morning and pay the fare.
the bus driver should be fired .

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by tom.farnhill

Evidently you have never ridden Trent Barton busses, they are a cut throat organisation in the Nottingham district. If you lived around here, you would understand.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tom.farnhill

Originally posted by tom.farnhill

the bus driver should be fired .
So you feel that the bus driver should be fired for doing his job?

Obviously, it's all hindsight now, but all of you who are placing the entire blame upon the bus driver, are overlooking something: People lie, cheat, and steal.

Most people are often looking for any way to save a buck or two. It is necessary to create limits. Those figurative lines need to be drawn somewhere. It is not the bus driver's fault that she didn't have enough money to pay for a ride.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

the fact that the driver knew how far the girl needed to travel , the fact that it was a bitter cold night and that she was a girl on her own should have been enough reason for the driver to show some compassion .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join