It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here We Go Again. UFO With Spiral Plume: Hundreds Report In Israel 6/7/2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Reminiscent of the famed Norway Spiral, hundreds of people report UFO to Israel Police.

I searched youtube and for other sources with no avail. Maybe the thousands of researchers here can dig something up.

Hundreds of Israelis flood police with reports of unidentified flying object in nation's skies; chairman of Israeli Astronomical Association confirms sighting, says 'small object suddenly started to grow'

The object was initially spotted in northern Israel, but was later reported being seen as far south as Gedera. The IDF Northern Command said it was unaware of any IDF operations in the area. Officials were also checking whether the Air Force was related to the sighting.

Failed missile test?

The unidentified body was also spotted at the Givataim observatory in central Israel. Dr. Yigal Pat-El, the chairman of the Israeli Astronomical Association and observatory director, confirmed the sighting and said the origin of the object is unclear.

"It looked like a small body that suddenly started to grow and make spiral-like movements," he said. "After a while, it turned into a cloud....it looked like an object flying high above ground and then disintegrating."

"It reached a height of some 80 kilometers and flew north of the border with Lebanon," he said. "It wasn't a meteor."

source

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You're three minutes too late buddy!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

I hope someone got a video - that picture is kind of inconclusive.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Very interesting, thanks for the detailed thread.

Reminds me of the Norway spiral, definitely.

I wonder if this is some new confounded missile they are testing, or if that is just what they will have us believe in the near future.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Already posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

~Tenth

top topics

join