It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louisiana Tyranny: Ron Paul Victimized Again in Louisiana

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Ron has a majority of deligates again, and again GOP Tyranny
the video I think speaks for itself - I would like to have seen the whole scenario play out on film, I find myself questioning motives when I only see a minute or so of a situation caught on tape,

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It's over for Ron Paul.

Been over for a long time.

His joke of a campaign was pretty pathetic.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yeah, about anything going up against the establishment is pretty pathetic these days.

But that is the problem that we are trying to fix, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Aww, poor baby Won Pawl. I guess he's just gonna have to cry himself to sleep with the millions of dollars his idiot supporters donated his campaign.

Ya just gotta love infowars. They certainly are at war with information. I guess facts don't matter if you are Alex Jones.

Hell, if your a Ron Paul supporter, listening to Alex Jones, you probably believe that despite Paul getting ALL of the Delegates from each and every state, he's still losing somehow.

But the link above will show that Paul doesn't have a chance in hell. Is it fair? Maybe not, but it's not like Paul doesn't get to keep every dime he milked from his suckers er, I mean his supporters.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Well....since most of his supporters are pretty poor, it's not like anyone lost a lot anyway....and...FTR....I don't think it was a waste because he is STILL getting his message out there....and RP supporters now OWN a lot of the republican party in various locales.

top topics

join