It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 UFO's over North Brisbane, QLD, Australia 07/06/2012 - personal footage no YT

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CplAwesome
I could go out in my yard any night and get something that looks like this..

Could you do that over the weekend and post it? I've been looking for as long as I can remember and seen absolutely nothing!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking
very interesting .....
ive never seen a black screen before,

you idiot lol... you have to look harder than that!!! you can see 3 very dim lights in the centre just above the horizon/other brighter lights

thanks for posting this OP I live in Aus and we only ever occasionally get UFO stuff down here so it's always exciting to see activity!

You should have signalled the UFO's.. maybe they would have come closer? You should buy a laser pointer or something and take it out with you every time you go to work just in case you see them again.. who knows it might change your entire life! for better or worse I can't say haha..

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I also saw a orange red round light at about 5:15am on Tuesday 5th June while I was putting up my washing in the backyard, before I headed off to work. It was going from west to east at a considerable speed. Definitely was not an aircraft!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
P.S. Let my hastefull post and epic fail be a lesson to others to wait and see ok!

hahahahaha!

I like a person who can admit when they were wrong.. and then make fun of themselves for doing it. It is a lot more admirable than flat out denying you f#'d up and pretending like nothing happened.

Originally posted by alfa1

3 UFO's over North Brisbane, QLD, Australia 07/06/2012

Originally posted by Manhater
Wow, I didn't know Australia was a month ahead of us.

If it helps, the format is Day, Month, Year.
The poster is in Australia where it is written that way.

Glad someone could clarify this for Manhater.. Yea we do day/month/year down here..

Originally posted by alfa1
Only one country in the world does it the silly way of Month, Day, Year.

lol.. yes America can be stubborn sometimes when it comes to just conforming with the rest of the worlds date & measurement standards.

It makes perfect sense to me to put the day then month then year... because it's in order of which numbers change the most regularly.
edit on 7-6-2012 by knightwhosaysnih because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by knightwhosaysnih

lol.. yes America can be stubborn sometimes when it comes to just conforming with the rest of the worlds date & measurement standards. It makes perfect sense to me to put the day then month then year... because it's in order of which numbers change the most regularly.

The universal standard is yyyymmdd, because it is sortable.
I absolutely hate the way ATS date stamps work, I find them much more confusing when reading through posts of long threads.

edit on 7-6-2012 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
do you think the chemtrails ive just seen and taken photos of today (june 8) are related? i wanna start a thread but im a lazy stalker watching from the side and my post count is to low :/

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
just some enhancements

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Ok i was in fortitude valley last night (north bris i think) and the energy in the area from 10 to about 5 was orgasmic. Was it a coincidence that about 10 different people ended up on the roof of a car park together from italy France Germany English and me Aussie. We were like best friends it was crazy cool. Also i remember when the english bloke left i said "your a funny bloke George" he said "I'm not George I'm a figment of your imagination" was perfect.

Then down stairs there a bunch of people acting like they were on mushrooms ( hugging intesely laughing full of love ) also many people i spoke to that evening had dilated pupils it was awesome now i think back.

i was tired but could not fall asleep until 430-5
i also witnessed my phone going back 1 minute but cant be sure it really happened lol

What i have posted is 100% truth as far as my account of it.

Enjoy the ride guys and love you all.

edit on 7-6-2012 by Th0r because: Edit there were 9 people orginally but 3 left and 2 more came shortly after

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Wow, very interesting triangular ship/formation, I've seen many videos like this before. The low quality video is sufficient if you full screen it, if you look closely some of the corners of the triangle flicker and switch.

I like threads like this, where it's obvious you've gone out of your way to just report what you saw and aren't just trying to get attention/show off your UFO faking or storytelling skills.

Good catch OP S+F

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
After downloading and watching the video AND having the patients to actually view the entire thing, you can appreciate what the OP is actually seeing.

The 3 lights create a triangle that at first is elongated and the "middle" one seems to move from right to left and a bit closer to the light above it. The light on the far right, does move but not as much as the middle one. The "triangle" shape changes up until they disappear from view due to being far away or the camera no longer sees them due to the contrast.

I am not going to say what it is because I don't know but it is an Unidentified Flying Light (Object).
edit on 7-6-2012 by TheEnlightenedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Messier45, I to have taken photos of the trails today SW of Bris. One I took is doing a 180 degree U-turn while releasing and going back for several more runs.

Two mornings ago 9am ish, I saw a dark but small object very very high up. I WATCH it approach my direction for 40 seconds and then it took off faster than my eyes could keep up. It appeared to go straight up as fast as lighting comes down, vanished in a split second.

Once I work out how to I will start a thread with pictures of the odd sky today.

edit on 7-6-2012 by fireyaguns because: added last line

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
wow, thanks for the sarcastic BS guy's, thanks for your armchair gang banging of a person you have never met, and who posted a personal video to ATS and NOT YouTube. so again, thanks for trying to smash my credibility as a truthful person.

by the way, ive uploaded both videos, the 800 mb file and 197 mb file, to rapid share. here are the links.

the 197 mb file, actually turned out to be 207 for somereason but this is the recommended video if you cant download the full 800 mb file.

rapidshare.com...

Here is the link for the 800, now 914 mb file, (weird)

rapidshare.com...

the download rate from rapid share isnt too bad.

edit on 7/6/2012 by AlanQaida because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
After downloading and watching the video AND having the patients to actually view the entire thing, you can appreciate what the OP is actually seeing.

The 3 lights create a triangle that at first is elongated and the "middle" one seems to move from right to left and a bit closer to the light above it. The light on the far right, does move but not as much as the middle one. The "triangle" shape changes up until they disappear from view due to being far away or the camera no longer sees them due to the contrast.

I am not going to say what it is because I don't know but it is an Unidentified Flying Light (Object).

THANK YOU!

i am so sorry the download speed is so garbage, i cant find decent file hosting placed
but thank you again for taking the time to download the full sized video.

it's unfortunate that some come here skip the OP then just banter on current post's by users. sad.

star for you!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

Originally posted by AlanQaida
To be honest they sorta look like stars...

And BTW three of any point are going to give you a triangle formation unless those three points are in a line.

well if you had a look at the photos i posted, and the screen shot you would notice they dont make a triangle, thats because they formed a triangle later in the occurence, and as for stars, its brisbane, stars are not very visible due to light pollution,

I looked at your photo's.

I'll take your word for it. And I also live in Brisbane and light pollution isn't that bad. I can see the stars.

And then you would also know that you wont film stars on an Iphone on a hazy night, not here, the stars are weakly lit, why else would people be complaining of watching a black screen?? would it be because there are no stars?? iphones record great during the day, night, not so much!
edit on 8/6/2012 by AlanQaida because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
I just don't see anything that could be other than a simple lantern. The anecdote is interesting, as it discounts lanterns, I'm not sure as to why, I've seen a lot too, with eyeballing and video, and I've seen them taken with mobiles, and again they look much the same. Video is closer in colour except at extreme distance, mobiles have a deeper red colour. Although one poster did say that the wind direction was the same as the objects direction of travel, it need not necessarily mean that lanterns will always follow the general wind, especially over urban areas. Again colour is important, as it could also be a reflected light from ground level, and so possibly balloons, but requires a knowledge of the street lighting system and design, and if a sodium system it could help trace back the possible colour of an object reflecting the sodium light.
edit on 7-6-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

Thanks for your input, for your curiosity, the street lamps are orange, however as i said, i dont't believe its lanterns, so sure, it could be a "reflection" of some type, thats the most plausible idea i have heard so far, but to counter, the size of the onjects were too large, unless they make party balloons the size of aeroplanes.
thanks again for your input.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy

Originally posted by CplAwesome
I could go out in my yard any night and get something that looks like this..

Could you do that over the weekend and post it? I've been looking for as long as I can remember and seen absolutely nothing!

Ok, let me know when you do, i would like to come see this in person.

thanks!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Hi Folks,
Sorry about my ignorance - different words have different meanings in different parts of the world.
What's a lantern in this context?
And well done AlanQ for a most interesting post and video, not to mention subsequent efforts to provide further detail and clarity.
Cheers and blessings
David.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by WheelsOfAfrica
Hi Folks,
Sorry about my ignorance - different words have different meanings in different parts of the world.
What's a lantern in this context?
And well done AlanQ for a most interesting post and video, not to mention subsequent efforts to provide further detail and clarity.
Cheers and blessings
David.

lantern as in chinse lantern - the paper bags that float with a candle inside them.

cheers.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I know we have strange craft (UFOs) but this looked like stars to me.
Maybe I am just to tired to see what you see ? I will look at the video again tomorrow.
Thank you for posting what you experienced

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AlanQaida

I really like this pix... tnx for posting it !

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join