It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Thomas D. Raffaele Says Police Officer Struck Him

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
HA! This just shows how power hungry and moronic SOME police officals can be. Home boy should be getting a nice pink slip in the near future.

BUT! He probably won't, Departments across the country continue to stand by the actions of these uniformed mobsters; bailing them out every chance they get, saying it was a "misunderstanding" or it's "just protocol."

Give me a break! I can't wait for the day people get sick of being treated like animals and instead of watching this happen, act like the animals they're preceived to be and get after these jokers like gangbusters.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

You sir, deserve a high five. It's also nice to know his own father called him a prick. I hope that gave him something to think about.

Second line, and all that jazz.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
sad state of affairs when we are reading and seeing stories like this everyday. i will say though, i would have given a hundred bucks to see the look on that cops face when he found out he did this to a SC judge.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

Well of course I was wrong in everything I said and eventually he told me that if he were to ever stop me and I became "mouthy" or started questioning his actions or didn't "obey" him he would have no choice but to detain me or tase me in order to secure his safety.

You are wrong in everything ... who do you think YOU are to talk about the police. You're a soldier, a hired and payed assassin?

And this about telling him he'd get hurt, if he arrested you? ... that IS a threat, and you are the prick.

The police are not the real problem, it's people of the united that is ... what are the people of the United States demonstrating about? Whome are they demonstrating against ... the police has already had several rulings, that their savety is more important than that of the citizen. Then what ... what are you going to do? Your government payed you for warring in Iraq and Afghanistan, payed you to do the same thing the Soviet Union was doing ... did you complain? did you demonstrate? Did you deny to go to Afghanistan and murder innocent people in their own home? In Afghanistan, you are a terrorist who is murdering people in their home ... the people you meet aren't insurgents. They are peolple defending their home, against forreign invaders and terrorists.

And then you have the audacity to come home, and give your cousin a hard time for obeying his orders?

Who do you think is a bigger prick, you or him? you are.

The people of the US are as ignorant as the people of Iceland. They don't have money to buy booze, women and drugs ... so they go onto wall street and throw eggs at them, for not making enough money for the average joe to spend.

Is anyone demonstrating at the White House, Congress or the Senate for them making laws that allows the average police officer to beat a man to death? Is anyone going to the white house, and throwing Obama out of office, with arms, because he's waging war on poor afghanees, ordering to kill them ... and their donkeys too?

No, people are attacking police officers for being afraid, and demonstrating at wall street ... because there isn't enough money to buy booze.

You still wondering, why the world is turning to China?

You may disagree with Nucleardiver, but your reply is disgusting, and a prime example of what he was pointing to in his post. The fact is, he was no threat to his cousin, and his cousin did not have the critical thinking ability or emotional stability to understand that. He really shouldn't be a cop. He ( the Cousin, ) like these abusive LEOs, simply react, whether it be from fear, insecurity, anger, whatever. Much like yourself, their inability to properly assess a situation leaves them no alternative but to over-react and act like a "prick." Thank you for exemplifying the reason so many find it impossible to tolerate this kind of behavior.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Wait, folks, it gets better...

The Queens judge who says an out-of-control cop hit him in the throat said Wednesday that he’d have been a dead man if it weren’t for his Army training.

“This was a flat open-hand blow and it was a full smash right at my throat,” Justice Thomas Raffaele told The Daily News. “I think, because of my Army training, I pulled my neck back slightly. Otherwise, I would have been dead on the spot, quite frankly.”

One of the officers, the judge said, was kneeing the handcuffed suspect in the back.

“He did this repeatedly,” Raffaele said of the officer. “Again and again.”

The suspect pleaded with the police officer to stop, the judge said.

“’I beg you to stop. I beg you,’” the man said, according to Raffaele. “He said it many times.”

The judge said the man was not resisting or struggling.

“He was just laying there,” Raffaele said.

A nurse spoke up and told the officer to stop.

“I’m a nurse,” she said, according to the judge. “You’re injuring him. You have to stop that.”

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

So I take it that you are from Iceland, a very beautiful country and hopefully not everyone there is as uneducated as you are on our Bill of Rights. Since you obviously have a hard time comprehending our Rights and what I said I will try to help you out. However I am no teacher, I am a "paid (correct spelling, first lesson) assassin", so no guarantees.

who do you think YOU are to talk about the police.

To answer your question, I am a citizen, you know, one of the people of which the police are hired to protect our rights. I do not say to protect me, I have Sig Sauer here to protect me. Furthermore it is our right to criticize our elected and paid officials but since you do not enjoy these rights you are unaware of this.

And this about telling him he'd get hurt, if he arrested you? ... that IS a threat, and you are the prick.

I didn't say if he arrested me, I said detained me or tased me for questioning his actions or not obeying him. Actually my uncle said it, I just agreed so technically my uncle would be the prick. Nice attempt at twisting statements to fit your agenda though. Please get your facts straight before posting so as not to make yourself look, well you figure it out..........

Another lesson on The Bill of Rights, we are allowed to question our government. Furthermore me asking questions about a LEO's actions or not "obeying" them is not putting their "safety" (correct spelling, lesson two) at risk and therefore he would not have a legal right to detain me or tase me. Now if I were being combative that would be another story.

what are the people of the United States demonstrating about? Whome are they demonstrating against ...

Questioning why a LEO stopped you is not demonstrating. The people that are demonstrating are doing so because of the loss of our freedoms and an exponentially oppressive government. Again something you wouldn't understand. They are also demonstrating against being brutalized by the people that are sworn to protect their rights and liberties.

. the police has already had several rulings, that their savety is more important than that of the citizen.

Really? I spent several hours on Lexisone today searching USSC and Federal Appeals Court rulings and found nothing of the sort. Care to provide proof to support your claim? Furthermore their duty is to protect the rights and safety of the citizens. That's hard to do if they put their safety first at the expense of those they are sworn to serve. Its really an antithesis to their said duty.

Did you deny to go to Afghanistan and murder innocent people in their own home? In Afghanistan, you are a terrorist who is murdering people in their home ... the people you meet aren't insurgents. They are peolple defending their home, against forreign invaders and terrorists.

This statement shows nothing but absolute ignorance, not trying to insult you even though have done so to me. I am simply pointing out that you have no clue what you are talking about. Have you ever been to either of these countries? My guess is no, yet you still try to be the "know all" on that subject just as you think you are on our Bill of Rights.

Fact is I never killed anyone that wasn't armed and a threat to either myself, my team, or the local inhabitants. And I definately didn't do it in their homes, I did it from up to 1800 meters away with no collateral damage. A .338 Lapua round only kills what it hits and doesn't go around doors and into homes. The people of Afghan and Iraq didn't see us as terrorists, people don't hug and praise terrorists. They were defending their homes from terrorists, mainly the Taliban and Al Qaeda, we were there to help them do that. In fact during Desert Storm the Iraqi Army personnel were coming up to us and surrendering, asking us to protect them.

And then you have the audacity to come home, and give your cousin a hard time for obeying his orders?

Actually I came home 6 years ago on a medical for injuries sustained in combat. I wasn't giving my cousin a hard time. I was discussing the issue of PB with my uncle when my cousin started in on me and joined the conversation.

No, people are attacking police officers for being afraid, and demonstrating at wall street ... because there isn't enough money to buy booze.

People are attacking police officers? Really? I thought this thread was about a LEO that attacked a citizen, a SC Justice to be exact. Oh well I guess being an ignorant American I am mistaken and ignorantly read the thread wrong.

Here's an idea for you, sit there in Iceland and continue to be an oblivious puppet. And if America and our rights and heritage bothers you so much then stay the hell out of our business. Sounds to me that since alcoholism is such a problem in Iceland maybe you should concentrate on your own country's issues and not ours.

edit on 7-6-2012 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join