It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did You Know...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
...that each thread created on ATS has a subscribe link right under the flag link where you just can't miss it? Oh wait...seems many of us do miss it, don't we?

I see a fair amount of posts saying something to the effect of: "Just replying so I'm subscribed. Be back later to read". Well now you no longer have to make a worthless post that has no relevance to the thread whatsoever. Just hit that little subscribe link, and it sends the thread to your "myATS". Isn't that amazing!? Gee wiz, that Skeptic Overlord thinks of everything, doesn't he?

Oh, and just so you aren't taken by surprise.
That little link disappears if you make a post in the thread.

Now go try it out.

edit on 6/6/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ahha... I'm always flagging, and yet only just noticed those 3 little words underneath lol

Not that I ever check what I'm subscribed to, I tend to bash and dash, I'm hopeless

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Just replying so I'm subscribed

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It is a tragedy that the Overlords, not just Skeptic put so much time and effort into making this the professional site it is, and so much of it goes right over everyone's head. Doesn't anyone explore? Don't you go and look around at what is on each page?

I am amazed that people don't know about subscribe. I use it all the time, if I don't have time to read, but I want to, I subscribe. If I get a pm just as I go to read, I subscribe and go back after I see who is pming me. I also subscribe when I don't really have anything to say, but I am interested in what kind of comments the thread will generate, I want to follow the topic. I also subscribe so I have certain threads handy on My ATS page, like RA's Frequently Asked Questions thread, and SO's thread about shills etc. These topics come up often and I like to be able to share these nicely done answers.

Edited to add. I forgot, there are threads I read every single day. I have them subscribed to as well. www.abovetopsecret.com..., www.abovetopsecret.com...'
www.abovetopsecret.com...' www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-6-2012 by Iamschist because: see above

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-6-2012 by Iamschist because: forgot one

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Those are some interesting, ongoing threads. Thanks for the thoughts, and the threads too.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

thatsnice and you have interesting avatara pic what's that ?

top topics

join