It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM GOD!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

That is your opinion. Who am I to argue with Your Majesty The Part of God Number 4772309?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

If we are all God there would be no need for forgiveness..... unless there are three types of God :-

The God that gives..... The God that takes..... and the God that does nothing.

Which one are you

Your name.... wearewatchingyouman..... are you a God that does nothing.... just a guess

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dontlaughthink

Really? You don't forgive yourself for doing something that brought harm to you. If not I suggest you try it out. Healing and forgiveness is beautiful.

Also; Your name is a great mantra. I would suggest you give it a try.

edit on 6-6-2012 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontlaughthink

If we are all God there would be no need for forgiveness..... unless there are three types of God :-

The God that gives..... The God that takes..... and the God that does nothing.

Which one are you

Your name.... wearewatchingyouman..... are you a God that does nothing.... just a guess

ah yeh give us some money n ill put a good word in for you and maybe you'll let all ur bs slide.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Nice thread OP

You are one thats is part of ONE and connected more or less to the ONE that is all. Dissconnection from god (ONE) is an illusion since ONE is all around you. ONE is both the creator and creation in one.

ONE is a bit scicofrenic since we are so different and out of harmony with each other but ONE is getting slowly better as every soul evolves to become one with him and can live in harmony at home. ONE created the perfect system to splitt oneself up in peices and slowly evolve back to one.

My connection to ONE can become better and when I go home I will give ONE (the part that is home) more of the affection ONE deserves.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Sounds like you have them in a real catch 22 they can't win.

I always ask if you know god then introduce us because I want to shake his hand. So, most of them will offer their hand as god's handshake.

Then I ask for all the insightes on the universe. Then they have to explain they are just one tiny little part. So, then we have to compare the tiny little part to the infinity of the universe.

So, it gets down to they are 1 part of infinity, which is the fraction 1/infinity = 0

Nice little mathematical proof that no-body is god. And mathematicians love it.

You do the same thing to them with similar fashion. Answer still has to come out nobody can play god.

Lots of little word games they play with twisting things.

Playing that sordid word game got Jesus nailed to a tree.

edit on 6-6-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Jesus not god

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Jesus didn't say you were the Father, he said the kingdom of YHVH is within you, to establish context, who was he talking TO?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Jesus didn't say you were the Father, he said the kingdom of YHVH is within you, to establish context, who was he talking TO?

Ok lets not care about the bible for a while and talk about what people experiances instead. Theory is good but is not usefull if it cant be used praticly. When a person recives the holy spirit (open crown chakra) and gets guided by god/the other side/ONE to heal his other Chakras so that the spirit have a nicer place to dwell in. You then rise the energy inside you and the frequancy increases in you. The reason I say frequance is that you literaly feel more alive at times. As this increase and the connection to god becomes clearer the boundries between you and everything else in your mind is not so solid anymore. Duality dissapears. Epecially when you go around looking at the world thru lovestuck eyes. When duality is gone and you feel connected and the ego is totaly silent then spirit drives and you and god are as one. The connection to god is within you but the whole cannot fit witin a part of the whole.

A song from a few of the messengers that are here at this moment.
Gorillaz - Stylo

Send "Stylo" Ringtone to your Cell
"Stylo"
(feat. Bobby Womack and Mos Def)

[Mos Def:]
Love, electricity, shockwave central
Pummel on the motherboard, yes
Push up, overload, legendary heavy glow
Sunshine, thunder roll, keep it all together
Yes the lantern burn, burn it easy
And broadcast, so raw and neatly
Thunder roll, sunshine, work it out

[2D:]
Overload, overload, overload
Comin' up to the
Comin' up to the
Comin' up to the
Comin' up to the

Oh Stylo... (juice)
Go forth, blossom in your soul
When you know your heart is right
Electric is the love
When the mako flies (a giant fish)
Up from the bottom in your eyes
Then I know the twilight skies, not so broken hearted (from the end of the line)

[Bobby:]
Yes, this love is electric
It'll be flowing on the street
Night after night
Just to get through the week
Sometimes it's hard
Right now

[2D:]
Sing yourself (juice)
Out of depression, rise above
I'll be searching if I know your heart
Electric is the love

There's only one way
Let it pray a little while longer
It's got a way of passin through man and woman
In another world
In another world, in the universe
Right now
Here's what we got to do
Yes, this love is electric
It'll be flowing onto the street
Night after night
Just to get through the week
Sometimes it's hard

[Mos Def:]
That's what I'm talking about
Love, electricity, shockwave central
Pummel on the motherboard, yes
Push up, overload, legendary heavy glow
Sunshine, thunder roll, keep it all together
Yes the lantern burn, burn that easy
And broadcast, so raw and neatly
Thunder roll, sunshine, work it out

Right now
edit on 6-6-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I'm not really here to discuss semantics with you my friend. I never said He claimed Me to be "The Father". You want context? Sure, here is some for you. Any words Jesus spoke were recorded long after his death. There are many Gospels written around the same time as "The Gospels". Some of these give a contradictory, some may say more complete, version of Jesus' message. You are free to disagree with my interpretation. You can even try to disprove it. I however am not going to argue with you over what Jesus meant if you're missing my point. I'm well aware how the bible is used to uphold certain Dogma. Peace to you.
edit on 6-6-2012 by wearewatchingyouman because: clarity

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman

I'm not really here to discuss semantics with you my friend. I never said He claimed Me to be "The Father". You want context? Sure, here is some for you. Any words Jesus spoke were recorded long after his death. There are many Gospels written around the same time as "The Gospels". Some of these give a contradictory, some may say more complete, version of Jesus' message. You are free to disagree with my interpretation. You can even try to disprove it. I however am not going to argue with you over what Jesus meant if you're missing my point. I'm well aware how the bible is used to uphold certain Dogma. Peace to you.
edit on 6-6-2012 by wearewatchingyouman because: clarity

I am not going to argue with you either and you're a little snappish aren't ya?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Not snapish at all... I didn't mean argue as in an uncivilised way. I meant it legalistically... I was just letting you know that I'm not going to go down that road. I apologize if it came across as snippy. I was just trying to be clear.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

It really is interesting that everything in the universe adds up to zero... No matter how you try to cut it... Everything is Nothing...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
For purposes of this thread I am proclaiming to be God. It's a big responsibility being God. You see you're all my creation. I'm my own creation. I have to take responsibility for my actions. As my creation I must take responsibility for your actions. I must forgive you for your actions which harm my creation. I must love you and see you as my equal. I also must humbly recognize without your part there would be no greater conciousness.

What? You? My equal? Yeah, you're God too you see. So you must do all those things too.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end of all that I will ever know.

Since I do not know what you know, there being a void between us, I reach out across the void to share what I have.

See you around God.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join