It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM GOD!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
For purposes of this thread I am proclaiming to be God. It's a big responsibility being God. You see you're all my creation. I'm my own creation. I have to take responsibility for my actions. As my creation I must take responsibility for your actions. I must forgive you for your actions which harm my creation. I must love you and see you as my equal. I also must humbly recognize without your part there would be no greater conciousness.

What? You? My equal? Yeah, you're God too you see. So you must do all those things too.

Guru Nanak
(Sikh)
As fragrance abides in the flower,
As the reflection is within the mirror,
So doth thy Lord abide within thee,
Why search Him without?
Sri Ramakrishna
(Hindu)
Do you know what I see? I see Him as all.
Men and other creatures appear to me only as hollow forms,
moving their heads and hands and feet,
but within is the Lord Himself.

Swami Vivekananda
(Hindu)
It is impossible to find God outside of ourselves.
Our own souls contribute all of the divinity that is
outside of us. We are the greatest temple.
The objectification is only a faint imitation of
what we see within ourselves.

Rumi
(Sufi)
Where is that Moon that never rises or sets? Where is that soul that is neither with nor without us? Don't say it is here or there. All creation is Him but for the eyes that can see.

Zoroaster
(Zoroaster)
One need not scale the heights of the heavens
nor travel along the highways of the world
to find Ahura Mazda. With purity of mind
and holiness of heart one can find
Him in one’s own heart.

Baha'u'llah
(Baha'i)
"The worlds of God are in perfect harmony and correspondence one with another. Each world in this limitless universe is, as it were, a mirror reflecting the history and nature of all the rest. The physical universe is, likewise, in perfect correspondence with the spiritual or divine realm. The world of matter is an outer expression or facsimile of the inner kingdom of spirit. The world of minds corresponds with the world of hearts."

Native American
The first peace, which is most important, is that which comes within the souls of men when they realize their relationship, their oneness, with the universe and all its Powers, and when they realize that at the center of the universe dwells Wakan-Tanka, and that this center is really everywhere, it is within each of us. This is the real Peace, and the others are but reflections of this. The second peace is that which is made between two individuals, and the third is that which is made between two nations. But above all you should understand that there can never be peace between nations until there is first known that true peace which, as I have often said, is within the souls of men.

Lao Tzu
(Taoist)
Worlds and particles, bodies and beings, time and space:
All are transient expressions of the Tao.

Vedas
(original Indian holy text)
There is one Supreme Ruler, the inmost Self of all beings,
who makes His one form manifold.
Eternal happiness belongs to the wise,
who perceive Him within themselves - not to others.

Lord Buddha
(Buddhist)
The subject on which I meditate is truth.
The practice to which I devote myself is the truth.
The topic of my conversation is truth.
My thoughts are always in truth.
For lo! my self has become the truth.

Prophet Mohammed
(Islam)
He who knows his own self, knows God.

Yehuda Ashlag
(Jewish)
There is no single substance existing in the world, whether it be that which we experience through the senses, or that which we perceive through the mind, which is not comprised in the Creator. Everything emanates from Him. Therefore, what we know as contrary, or unrelated in Him, are but one unified Substance.

Jesus Christ
(Christian)
Being asked by the Pharisees when the
kingdom of God was coming, he answered them,
"The kingdom of God is not coming with signs
to be observed; nor will they say, ‘Lo, here it is!’ or
‘There!’ for behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

See, many great teachers have told me that I AM GOD. Do you disagree with them? Can you prove to me that I'm not? Sure I have an imperfect body that I created, but at its core is Me, God. I like to think of Myself as a cell. One tiny, tiny cell of God. The question is am I a productive helpful cell, or a cancerous life sucking cell? Never the less still God. Still part of the great I AM. What's your choice?
edit on 6-6-2012 by wearewatchingyouman because: fix

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
ramakrishna is my favorite. such an innocent man, couldn't even read.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

You forgot this passage oh mighty one...

24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.

25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one.

31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I believe Namaste might be the proper response for me to give here.

I have to wonder - I was always taught that christianity is the only true religion when I was growing up, but is it possible there's actually quite a bit of compatibility with all faiths if actually followed according to their tenets, and it's actually only the people within them who mess everything up for themselves and everyone else?

I mean...do any religions actually advocate going after people who don't follow that faith themselves, even if everything's peaceful between them otherwise? Conversion by the sword, etc., ACTUALLY mandated by the faiths, or do men just interject that?

Anyhow...I'll have to work on this whole being god thing. It's a novel idea, but as I believe at the least we should REFLECT what we believe god to be...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I didn't forget. As God I am the Son and the Son is me. Although really I'm just a lowly cell.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Ye are

Gods!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
You must be the Mormon God...

Second line

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PeterWiggin

The Divine in Me bows to the Divine in You my friend. I'm at the core of all religions. Unfortunately this damned flesh I created likes to think it knows better than Me, so it likes to add more to the story and divide itself from me.
edit on 6-6-2012 by wearewatchingyouman because: fix

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Myomistress

I'm the God of all religions. There is only one God. You can not escape worshipping me. All is Me and I Am All. So yes I Am the God of the bike peddling caffeine free mo-mo's...

edit on 6-6-2012 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
im glad you made this thread. probably made a lot of people mad and say "ah the antichrist is coming !!!". but it's good, finally the true message of the Christ is becoming mainstream

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

The anti-christ is coming. The anti-christ has always been. Hopefully there will continue to be enough white blood cells to combat the cancer.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Wathever you say, Captain.
If everyone is God, then nobody is God. You are self-contradictory.
And "We Are Watching You" is Illuminati's motto. I suggest you change your name before someone notices...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

We are only Parts of God my dear...

One can not be ALL... but all can be ONE

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I hope your part and mine are the most far possible, as are our point of view.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Ridiculous. So because we are all energy there can be no energy? I AM a God of becoming. Not a God of Being. At least the Illuminati got this right. Though they got much wrong.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Well, I can't disagree with you. Just keep in mind what the snake said to Eve before she ate the apple: "You will worship yourselves". I am glad to see that the snake was right.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Please keep in mind the "story" had a talking snake...

You have issues believing you are "part" of God... Yet a talking snake is sound logic?

edit on 6-6-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

You saw the joke too? I found it hilarious.
(To anyone who don't know the joke, here it is: ) This guy, this comedian, say: "So, The Bible think that homosexuality is not natural. So, a talking snake is?" I woke up my mother laughing.
I think, though, that Satan was the snake, thus explaining why the "snake" could talk.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Just remember what "God" said after they ate the fruit, "The man has become as one of us..."
edit on 6-6-2012 by wearewatchingyouman because: clarity

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Satan represents "materialism"... He is not an entity...

That is a fairy tale, just like the snake... and the easter bunny... Santa?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join