It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biblical plague anyone???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Howdy all...

Well, I just saw this today on Drudge and found it interesting from a Biblical perspective. Apparently, the revolution in Libya has spawned a swarm of locusts.

Locusts Swarm

Apparently Gaddafi had a well regulated program in place to deal with this problem, but it has not been kept up since his overthrow. An interesting article. Peace...
edit on 6-6-2012 by BBobb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

Unfortunately the linked article is on a member/subscriber only site. Just a heads-up.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Doesn't seem biblical to me. If it were there'd be alot worse things than just locusts happening, like frogs raining from the sky and diseases that would make the bubonic plague seem like a summer cold.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by BBobb

Unfortunately the linked article is on a member/subscriber only site. Just a heads-up.

Hmmm...thanks for letting me know. I just linked to it from Drudge, I'm not a subscriber, so I don't know why the link is so. Anyway, not the most breathtaking thread, but just sort of interesting to me. If you go to drudgereport you can link to it from there for free. Peace...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hardly unusual.

During this century, Desert Locust plagues occurred in 1926-1934, 1940-1948, 1949-1963, 1967-1969 and 1986-1989.

Source

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It could be. Something I figured out a couple of years ago was this.

Based on the Matthew 24 prophecy and the creation of the state of Israel in 1948 would indicate the Apocalypse has already started. It's also going to take approximately 80 years to complete and that currently we are starting the 64 year.

Also one of the details of the Apocalypse is that wild animal attacks would be on the rise.

new topics

top topics

join