It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four separate eye witnesses say Romney attended Bilderberg 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Searched 'Romney Bilderberg 2012' and nothing came up.

www.infowars.com...

IF true, this may be devastating to Romney, arriving at the same conference as people planning conspiracy theories to kill Ron Paul and his supporters. His staff denies it but his schedule was free on the first day of the conference.

Four separate eyewitnesses inside the Westfields Marriott hotel in Chantilly Virginia told London Guardian writer Charlie Skelton that Mitt Romney was in attendance at Bilderberg 2012, suggesting the Republican candidate could be the elite’s pick for the upcoming U.S. presidential election.
“Four eyewitnesses on the hotel staff told me Willard Mitt Romney was here at Bilderberg 2012. My four eyewitnesses place him inside. That’s one more than Woodward and Bernstein used. Romney’s office initially refused to confirm or deny his attendance as Bilderberg is “not public”. They later said it was not him,” writes Skelton.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This isn't surprising. Where else would a plasticine, failed capitalist swine like Romney get the green light to become president? Got to give him at least that, he knows whose butts he has to kiss to achieve his twisted ambitions.

I gotta say, Romney really rubs me the wrong way. He is phony, wooden, and his eyes show him to be a cold-hearted, mean bastard. A perfect puppet who can be bought out. The story about him putting the family dog in his crate up on the roof of the car during a family vacation is also a perfect allegory about what he will do to the American people when he gets behind the wheel of this country.

Although, in all fairness, Obama already has us crated and up on the roof. All Romney has to do is take over in the driver's seat. Romney, however, will not feel sorry for us when he drives through a blizzard. He'll just turn up the radio louder to drown out the howling.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Bush 1.0 - "We have before us, the opportunity to forge, for ourselves and for future generations, a new world order..."
Bush 2.0 (Bill Clinton) - Signage of NAFTA.
Bush 3.0 (George W.) - Implementation of heavy wars, to drain our military of any ability to fight for the people.
Bush 4.0 (Obama) - Continued wars, more wars, enormous debt.
Bush 5.0 (Romney or Obama) - More of the same.....

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Although, in all fairness, Obama already has us crated and up on the roof. All Romney has to do is take over in the driver's seat. Romney, however, will not feel sorry for us when he drives through a blizzard. He'll just turn up the radio louder to drown out the howling.

I'm afraid that's not a crate he has us in, it's a picnic basket. Remember, romney crates dogs, obama ate dogs. Everything else you said is pretty much spot on though.

Looking forward to November more with despair than anything else,,,,,,,,
edit on 6-6-2012 by KaiserSoze because: Indonesia, It's a man eat dog world ...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

L
L
and barry didn't get an invite?

guess the fix is in

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I read this in the Guardians Bilderberg report too. 4 years ago Barrack was there at the very same place. Now we have Romney. Shall be interesting to see how a meeting with the bilderbergers effects ones chance in the nations elections.

Four eyewitnesses on the hotel staff told me Willard Mitt Romney was here at Bilderberg 2012. My four eyewitnesses place him inside. That's one more than Woodward and Bernstein used. Romney's office initially refused to confirm or deny his attendance as Bilderberg is "not public". They later said it was not him.

So, was he being crowned, or singing for his supper? Will Mitt Romney follow in the august footsteps of Clinton, Cameron and Blair to have attended Bilderberg and then shortly become leader? Four years ago, Senator Obama shook off his press detail and nipped (many think) into Bilderberg. This exact same hotel.

www.guardian.co.uk...

I believe Bilderberg is taking a move to the right, especially when Peter Thiel is one of the new members of the Steering Committee.
edit on 6-6-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This is just like the bilderbergs to invite the next potus, as what happened with Obama. If this turns out to be true, then the media will no longer be able to pretend the event is just a weekend retreat. And if true this may be catostrophic to Romney's nomination campaign. I so hope this gives Ron Paul a boost. Clear evidence of exactly who backs Robme.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well 40 million say he is an idiot to but no one is doing anything about him....

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Why does it shock people - - - the top politicians - - world leaders - - and uber-wealthy have a conference about once a year?

Named after a hotel they had their first conference in.
edit on 6-6-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join