It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CREATION MATRIX of 188 **PART 3** Ley-Lines connected to SACRED GEOMETRY & ALL Historic Quakes!?!? (

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

except its not 600.

So what lie are you proposing now?

Maybe you actually believe your claims and opinions aren't worthless and gullible people as lazy as you, will just believe what you say without actually THINKING for themselves using real critical thinking skills which you clearly lack.

I feel sorry for those that get so easy duped by videos such as this one.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

not even remotely similar to anything the videos present nor what the ley lines are about.

nice try though.

You are arguing from your personal ignorance of the issues. Such an argument is a fallacy.

Just because your knowledge is limited does not mean that others is. You are able to rectify this by learning.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
OK. Where is that 200 years of data?

I am still willing to apologize if you can produce it.

Then again I know I won't have to because it is stunningly obvious such data cannot exist.

Turn on the thinking cap and figure out why it is not possible. I have already provided a pretty strong hint.

-------------------------

As an aside, the last time I did this the person completely missed the point. I sent them the answer and they turned into a brilliant poster when they realized I wasn't screwing with them. I wanted them to learn. Now I get to learn from them. It is so sweet.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekr1111

Nah, just pointing out why your arguments are idiotic and have no logical basis to stand on other than opinions and false claims.

its priceless comedy I'm thoroughly enjoying today. Gonna go get some lunch and hit the beach here soon, so I'll check back later when I'm done enjoying a life outside of this forum which obviously you've rented a room in, stereologist. Lol

How dare you!

Hang tight, truthseekr1111, your truth will set you free!

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join