It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CREATION MATRIX of 188 **PART 3** Ley-Lines connected to SACRED GEOMETRY & ALL Historic Quakes!?!? (

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
The follow up video to "God-Code Matrix of 188" out finally!

=============================================================

Is the 188-day cycle based on the RE-emerging and the lost Ancient Science of SACRED GEOMETRY?

And is it possible nearly EVERY, if not ALL major, historic and/or Mega-Quakes are connected to these LEY-LINES?

The evidence supporting this "theory" is both intriguing & compelling IMO.

Some excellent material that might even surprise one of the true modern pioneers of Sacred Geometry... Nassim Haramein

and this forums very own member "Izkaware" gets mad props in the video for his work in the FIRST thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.facebook.com...

edit on 6-6-2012 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

10 minutes in and I must say he sounds quite full of himself already

Just reserving my spot for now, will be back after finishing

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Sacred geometry is numerology in drawn form. As meaningless as numerology is, so is sacred geometry.

Draw sufficient wide lines on a drawing and just about anything can be covered. If the lines connect dots, then choose enough dots and only connect the dots in patterns of interest. Why choose the lines that are chosen? Why not choose another set of lines? Because the lines need to pretend to be something else.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Sacred geometry is numerology in drawn form. As meaningless as numerology is, so is sacred geometry.

which has to be one of the most ignorant comments ever posted by stereo.

Then we have his supreme logic to rationalize & support his CLAIM pretending to understand the subject matter and claims in the video's...

Draw sufficient wide lines on a drawing and just about anything can be covered.

LoL

If the lines connect dots, then choose enough dots and only connect the dots in patterns of interest. Why choose the lines that are chosen? Why not choose another set of lines? Because the lines need to pretend to be something else.

Nothing you've said addresses or refutes any of the actual evidence, ideas or data presented in the video's.

in other words, a totally worthless response that proves or disprove NOTHING

please stop pretending to have any knowledge or understanding of the issues you criticize, especially Sacred Geometry and these video's.

THANKS

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Sacred geometry is numerology via drawing.

Then we have his supreme logic to rationalize & support his CLAIM pretending to understand the subject matter and claims in the video's...

Please discuss the matter at hand.

These ley lines are beyond idiotic. It is hard to believe anyone would fall for them.

Nothing you've said addresses or refutes any of the actual evidence, ideas or data presented in the video's.

As you know I don't watch video. They are a waste of time.

please stop pretending to have any knowledge or understanding of the issues you criticize, especially Sacred Geometry and these video's.

I have looked into sacred geometry and it is just rubbish. It is the drawn form of numerology.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

physical reality is stupid,,, it is just the physical representation of math and physics.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

After 1 minute and 30 seconds there has been no content. This is why I hate stupid junk videos.

Onward.

Now I have wasted 2 min 30 secs and still nothing. How much more time do I have to waste?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

physical reality is stupid,,, it is just the physical representation of math and physics.

Where is there any content in that stupid video?

That thing is terrible.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
By 3:08 in the video out comes a vomit of meaningless gibberish.

Who would fall for that baloney?

Where in this junk video is anything worth watching. The first 3 minutes were pointless.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Sacred geometry is numerology via drawing.

NO its not.

they might have similarities, but they are not the same.

If anything, numerology is based ON Sacred Geometry... not vice versa.

Please discuss the matter at hand.

These ley lines are beyond idiotic. It is hard to believe anyone would fall for them.

That they are beyond idiotic is nothing more than your OPINION that is itself, beyond ignorant on this subject.

It is hard to believe anyone would find your OPINION and criticism as it relates to these ley lines and video's,
anything more than worthless in determining their merit.

As you know I don't watch video. They are a waste of time.

which is why most who HAVE seen them, realize the opinions and criticism by those who haven't, are meaningless.

I have looked into sacred geometry and it is just rubbish. It is the drawn form of numerology.

then you really HAVEN'T looked into SG if thats what you believe.

but since you offer no argument or evidence to support your claims, I think its only fair to say the same thing about your comments; Rubbish.

edit on 11-6-2012 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

By 3:08 in the video out comes a vomit of meaningless gibberish.

Who would fall for that baloney?

Where in this junk video is anything worth watching. The first 3 minutes were pointless.

LOL

typical meaningless commentary and gibberish from someone who claims to apparently only have made it 3 minutes into a 58 minute video... then add another 23 minutes of context you're clueless about in the one before, and everyone now knows why your opinion about these video's, is beyond worthless and rubbish.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

That thing is terrible.

i didnt watch the video,,, but i saw you commented about how geometry is stupid,,, and i disagree, i think its pretty nifty,.,.., geometry helps to form physical reality.,,,. balanced and symmetrical, 3 dimensional shapes are interesting!!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

After 1 minute and 30 seconds there has been no content.

which is nothing more than your OPINION.

so thanks for your opinion however meaningless it is as it relates to any of the actual material, evidence or data thats been presented throughout the video.

but then at 1:30 seconds, the initial credits and intro have barely finished. So why would you expect to understand the actual CONTENT of the video without having any CONTEXT?

This is why I hate stupid junk videos.Onward.

This is why I hate skeptics who have nothing of substance to offer supporting their criticism these video's are rubbish and junk.

Now I have wasted 2 min 30 secs and still nothing. How much more time do I have to waste?

if you feel its been a waste, then obviously the video is on too high of a frequency for you to grasp.

in which case again, thank you for your OPINION however worthless it is, and you can refrain from posting in this thread or any further related threads.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

That thing is terrible.

i didnt watch the video,,, but i saw you commented about how geometry is stupid,,, and i disagree, i think its pretty nifty,.,.., geometry helps to form physical reality.,,,. balanced and symmetrical, 3 dimensional shapes are interesting!!

exactly.

thank you for a very intelligent observation and contribution to the thread...which doesn't mean you have to agree with anything the video postulates etc, but most who have taken the time to do some indepth research on SG, can see how ignorant stereo's remarks are.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

NO its not.

they might have similarities, but they are not the same.

If anything, numerology is based ON Sacred Geometry... not vice versa.

Numerology is doing arithmetic operations for no apparent reason and claiming that the results are important. The dual in drawing is claiming importance to the shapes drawn although their constructions are as unreasoned as the arithmetic operations of numerology.

That they are beyond idiotic is nothing more than your OPINION that is itself, beyond ignorant on this subject.

It is hard to believe anyone would find your OPINION and criticism as it relates to these ley lines and video's,
anything more than worthless in determining their merit.

Quite correct. They are my opinions. They are based on a vast amount of knowledge showing how idiotic the claims are.

which is why most who HAVE seen them, realize the opinions and criticism by those who haven't, are meaningless.

I did watch the first few minutes of the video which just galvanized my position that videos stink and this one is a big stinker.

then you really HAVEN'T looked into SG if thats what you believe.

but since you offer no argument or evidence to support your claims, I think its only fair to say the same thing about your comments; Rubbish.

So you take this rubbish hook, line and sinker and I call it rubbish.
edit on 11-6-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

typical meaningless commentary and gibberish from someone who claims to apparently only have made it 3 minutes into a 58 minute video... then add another 23 minutes of context you're clueless about in the one before, and everyone now knows why your opinion about these video's, is beyond worthless and rubbish.

So where is there any content in that video. At 3 minutes there was not sufficient material to cause anyone to spend more than 10 seconds reading time. Videos such as that stinker contain virtually no content. That is why I do not watch videos.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I've done a fair amount of geometry. Geometry is nifty. SG is not.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

which is nothing more than your OPINION.

Here is an easy challenge for you. Please show that there was any content by 1 min and 30 secs.

but then at 1:30 seconds, the initial credits and intro have barely finished. So why would you expect to understand the actual CONTENT of the video without having any CONTEXT?

You also glossed over the pointless jabber in that same time period. Why would anyone need to waste so much time in a video?

This is why I hate skeptics who have nothing of substance to offer supporting their criticism these video's are rubbish and junk.

So where is there any content in that stupid video? Where is it?

if you feel its been a waste, then obviously the video is on too high of a frequency for you to grasp.

Where is the content of the video? As far as I saw it was pointless.

Tell me where the relevant material is and I can check it out. I am not going to waste an hour watching some dim witted video.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

thank you for a very intelligent observation and contribution to the thread...which doesn't mean you have to agree with anything the video postulates etc, but most who have taken the time to do some indepth research on SG, can see how ignorant stereo's remarks are.

The video is void of content. It was created by an arrogant child that comes across as uneducated. The snotty comments in the first 3 minutes of film. The bad music and the comment about the music show that it is a stinker.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

The video is void of content. It was created by an arrogant child that comes across as uneducated. The snotty comments in the first 3 minutes of film. The bad music and the comment about the music show that it is a stinker.

Watched about half of it and it is pretty bad. I decided not to waste any more time when the MEGAQUAKE of May 21, 2012 in Oaxaca shows up on earthquakereport.com as a 4.9 and the intersection on the map which he claims lines right up is about 1500km from Oaxaca.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join