It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I've been lurking this site for a few months and finally decided to join up and say hello. This site has an incredible amount of intelligent and imaginative people. I believe since I have been here that my thinking has been more "outside the box" and I just want to thank the OP's and commenters. I enjoy you both, whether you make sense to me or not.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SolaFide

Hello, SolaFide!

Welcome to ATS!

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table, and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy.

Glad you finally decided to emerge from the shadows

Hope you enjoy you stay here.

The following is a list of useful links that mods like to covet

DO try to use the Search Feature to see if a topic already exists before posting (that's what the Mods tell us anyway)

Reaffirming ATS Policies (Please Read First)
Terms & Conditions of use. (Please Read First)
Visit here next- ATS Freshman's Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads (Packed with information!)
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Also use the Adopt a New Member! thread for more help from members.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
hello and welcome

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SolaFide

Welcome Sola...

Glad you pulled the trigger...now it's time to put all the crap you've been exposed to on the side. You will find a plethora of asinitity and brilliance in the same day...

Watch your 6 and make sure to research before laying claim...

Cya on the boards...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rustyk
Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table, and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy.
[/align]

Welcome! Also from LA as well... Highly recommend you take Rusty up on his offer (Straight jackets etc). You're going to need them if you hang around here for any length of time...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I guess many people here are openminded about many things and they realize there is much more to this world than what is visible before your eyes as noise from media etc.

I recommend people to create their own good luck in the future. As I see it, if you have a good mind it will reflect in good actions in your daily life and you will really have a much better life and a much better future. Personally, a few years ago I came across a voluntary form of Qi Gong which is called Falun Dafa Qi Gong. It is free of charge and focuses on mind and body cultivation(improvement) and it is based on three simple words in daily life: Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance(includes Patience)...

Simple to say but who was not irritated at least once per day lately? It is really hard to improve one´s mind and embrace the people who do bad stuff to you... Anyway, my health, mood and energy have reached astronomical levels since starting this holistic change of myself. And I had huge amounts of black karma in my body which made me constantly feel weak, tired and depressed.

I guess the reason Falun Dafa is the fastest growing spiritual practice form in the world history is no coincidence. And of course the persecution by the communist party is no coincidence either...

So I recommend it to people and also recommend people to read the book Zhuan Falun which is free of charge: www.falundafa.org...

Just my two cents, I wish you all the best in the future.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolaFide
I've been lurking this site for a few months and finally decided to join up and say hello. This site has an incredible amount of intelligent and imaginative people. I believe since I have been here that my thinking has been more "outside the box" and I just want to thank the OP's and commenters. I enjoy you both, whether you make sense to me or not.

Hey there SolaFide I know what you mean I have learned so much and learned to expand my own viewpoints because of things I have read on ATS ... welcome aboard and enjoy

Woody

top topics

join